CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tory partay

PANZER MURPHY

The Tory's are cowards and fools.

Labour are thugs and lunatics, with a few sane and decent types hanging on by their fingernails.

This is what happens when a constitutional system grows tired and stagnant. When universal suffrage degenerates into thoughtless tribalism. We have a political class which is both useless and dangerous, and an electorate in which not enough people think about the issues, hold politicians to account, and take their right to vote for granted.

41 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Labour are thugs and lunatics, with a few sane and decent types hanging on by their fingernails.

This is what happens when a constitutional system grows tired and stagnant. When universal suffrage degenerates into thoughtless tribalism. We have a political class which is both useless and dangerous, and an electorate in which not enough people think about the issues, hold politicians to account, and take their right to vote for granted.

We need more politicians like Jacob Rees-Mogg.

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

It is best not to think Panz. Yesterday I spoke to a man who has served 12 months of an 18 month prison sentence because he has got M.S.

As a prisoner of the crown he'll be better looked after than some law abiding poor fucker ..vote the bojo for pm

Panzbaby 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killemall
On 10/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, Jiggerycock said:

absolutely spot on, & it is scary.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:29 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Stoopid cunts

Laffin 

Panzbaby 

Years ago I had a German lodger for about six months. He was a thoroughly mild-mannered and nice chap, though one evening he got utterly wasted and started apologising for his 'country's behaviour' during the war. He asked me what I thought. I replied with something like 'You were born 30-odd years after it all happened, so why the guilt?'.

Now I'm fairly fucking certain you were born after Michael Collins' death, Pansy, so why this deep-rooted Anglophobic hatred? Just imagine reversing roles and relaxing your arsehole in anticipation of a ploughing from a barbiturate-induced 85 year-old care home escapee. That's it... let it go... it was all before your time.

You angry, boring, Brexit-obsessed little pussy.   

• Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 5:33 PM, Wolfie said:

Years ago I had a German lodger for about six months. He was a thoroughly mild-mannered and nice chap, though one evening he got utterly wasted and started apologising for his 'country's behaviour' during the war. He asked me what I thought. I replied with something like 'You were born 30-odd years after it all happened, so why the guilt?'.

Now I'm fairly fucking certain you were born after Michael Collins' death, Pansy, so why this deep-rooted Anglophobic hatred? Just imagine reversing roles and relaxing your arsehole in anticipation of a ploughing from a barbiturate-induced 85 year-old care home escapee. That's it... let it go... it was all before your time.

Unfunny overcooked bollocks. Less is more, wolfie. Idiot. 

On 10/14/2018 at 5:33 PM, Wolfie said:

Did the German “friend” you had stop over at your bedsit also admit to shoving your toothbrush up his arse every morning, or wanking off into the milk in the fridge.  Did he feel guilty about the war or is that just a euphemism.  Did he feel guilty about the sordid things you did to him whilst he slept?