CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forced To Share

Jiggerycock

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rent a film called 'Unbroken'. A true account of an American taken prisoner by the Japanese. Fucking superb, worth a couple of hours of anybody's time.

Might give it a watch later

Guest Erroreptile404

Granted it's from 1855 but imagine this bad boy stuck through a japs' chest, or better yet throw it to the creepy little nonce cunts and force them to commit harakiri with it..

EW032_Bayonet_650.jpg

57 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You spectacularly unfunny wanker. Fuck off.  

Our group have spent 2 days in Phnom Penh, resting up. The roads are poor, and hard for biking. We went shopping at the 'Super Duper Supermarket for essentials. Very similar to a Tesco, but no baked beans for sale.  You wouldn't like it.  lol.  Fuck off. 

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Our group have spent 2 days in Phnom Penh, resting up. The roads are poor, and hard for biking. We went shopping at the 'Super Duper Supermarket for essentials. Very similar to a Tesco, but no baked beans for sale.  You wouldn't like it.  lol.  Fuck off. 

Please refer to the post you quoted for my response. Are you any closer to death yet?

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You can fuck off .. all I want to know is whether Frank is with you and if so if he is OK. You can tell him that I have blocked that dopey cunt @'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Following in the disgusting footsteps of one @William T.D. Stickers and his Asian "cultural" tour?

Stick of the geese, you would get lynched for fucking those

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Good to see you’ve returned, albeit in laughably unfunny form. Surely you could have spent your flounce break more productively, and come up with something vaguely amusing?

I need to find my feet, A. I’ve got some material for the cheap seats. 

Lol

LOL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, you and I are the most reviled members of this site, but we create more traffic on here than anyone else.  I fucking despise the lot of them, and you. Heading north tomorrow, change of bike, off roading for 4 days.

That might be so, witheredscrote, but I don’t recall you ever being here on PPC.