CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Battery Care" on mobiles

scotty

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not a micro electronic engineer, Scotto, but I think it has something to do with Sony being utter shit.

Just a guess, mind.  

I've got a huawei now wiz, so doubtless the little yellow commies are trawling patiently through the corner as we speak. Stand by for the fallout. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've got a huawei now wiz, so doubtless the little yellow commies are trawling patiently through the corner as we speak. Stand by for the fallout. 

If we all end with names like "Wizardsweeve" "Ewic Cuntman" "Scowwy," etc...we'll be left with no doubt they have breached your security!  

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Shame, Huawei make good competitively priced kit these days. So long as you're not planning to overthrow the government of The People's Republic  of China you should be OK. Now, about the Russian-owned anti-virus & hacking outfit Kaspersky...

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wight on Gwarnt!

They have no honour at all, they even desecrated Bwuce Wee...."what was dat?  We need total concentwation!"  

On 10/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I have a neigbour who bought a Ford Ecoboost car because he was worried about hybrid car batteries exploding. His Ecoboost has just joined the list of Ford Ecoboosts that have caught fire.

No offence but, i really hope it catches fire at night and spreads to your house when you're fast asleep.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1