Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
judgetwi

Sir Craig Mackey

Recommended Posts

Deputy Commissioner of the Met Police, acting Commissioner at the time, told the court of enquiry today that he , another pen pushing police ponce, and his driver locked the car doors and watched that peaceful cunt butcher PC Palmer, did fuck all and then drove off with squealing tyres like Jack Reagan after a bunch of blaggers. Oh dear, they couldn’t hang about and do the job they are paid for because they didn’t have any “protective equipment.”

What a miserable, stinking, cowardly piece of shit. This Mackey cunt is a fucking disgrace and has brought shame upon the uniform. The wanker spends all day shuffling paper, worrying about diversity and equality quotients and sending coppers after some cunt who has upset trannies on the internet, and leaves one of his colleagues to die at the hands of one of the filthy scum he cares about so much.

Run, tell and hide, they tell us. Yeah, run like Sir Craig, find a police car, tell them the peacefuls are slaughtering the Infidels and hide in the back of their motor.

This country is fucked.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Deputy Commissioner of the Met Police, acting Commissioner at the time, told the court of enquiry today that he , another pen pushing police ponce, and his driver locked the car doors and watched that peaceful cunt butcher PC Palmer, did fuck all and then drove off with squealing tyres like Jack Reagan after a bunch of blaggers. Oh dear, they couldn’t hang about and do the job they are paid for because they didn’t have any “protective equipment.”

What a miserable, stinking, cowardly piece of shit. This Mackey cunt is a fucking disgrace and has brought shame upon the uniform. The wanker spends all day shuffling paper, worrying about diversity and equality quotients and sending coppers after some cunt who has upset trannies on the internet, and leaves one of his colleagues to die at the hands of one of the filthy scum he cares about so much.

Run, tell and hide, they tell us. Yeah, run like Sir Craig, find a police car, tell them the peacefuls are slaughtering the Infidels and hide in the back of their motor.

This country is fucked.

Absolutely. The 'No personal protective equipment' excuse doesn't wash. If I was that high up the ladder in the police I would have all the fucking weapons I could carry, including a Sig p226 and 3 spare magazines. There's got to be some perks to being a chief cuntstubble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are out of touch .. the police service now only want graduates .. these people don't want to be out on the streets meeting the plebs or working outside office hours .. they are fighting crime behind computer screens from 9AM to 5PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely. The 'No personal protective equipment' excuse doesn't wash. If I was that high up the ladder in the police I would have all the fucking weapons I could carry, including a Sig p226 and 3 spare magazines. There's got to be some perks to being a chief cuntstubble.

The "protective equipment" Sir Craig felt he lacked was a suitably large plastic bag in which to shit himself.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a pity there weren’t 2 Gurkhas in the car instead of these 2 shithouses.Even without their Kukris they would have obliterated the Moslem wanker. Didn’t one Gurkha beat off a Taliban attack in Afghanistan using the fuckin tripod of his weapon because he was out of ammunition? 

Then you have this pair of puffs locking themselves in the car.

Death before dishonour is the Gurkhas motto...then you have these Nancy boys ......

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't have any protective equipment? Er, what about the fucking car he was in? Would that not have provided reasonable protection against a knife? Oh yeah, and why not use said car to run the murdering cunt over? (Halal style, obviously.) And as for not having any communication equipment....what are we saying here, the cunt didn't have a mobile phone? As far as I'm concerned this piece of yellow shit needs prosecuting for dereliction of duty. Hardly inspiring for the coppers who serve under him to see him piss his pants at the first sign of trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Here comes the policeman,the big friendly policeman,P.C McKay No.452.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lost a key,cat up a tree,baby lost a shoe  ? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Get fucked I ain't got any protection"
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Didn't have any protective equipment? Er, what about the fucking car he was in? Would that not have provided reasonable protection against a knife? Oh yeah, and why not use said car to run the murdering cunt over? (Halal style, obviously.) And as for not having any communication equipment....what are we saying here, the cunt didn't have a mobile phone? As far as I'm concerned this piece of yellow shit needs prosecuting for dereliction of duty. Hardly inspiring for the coppers who serve under him to see him piss his pants at the first sign of trouble.

He didn't run the cunt over because as Commissioner, he's no longer a policeman, he's a politician, and he realised that as soon as the BBC and the Guardian got hold of the story, poor mr masood would be revealed to have a long history of mental illness, and the fact that he's gone berserk and stabbed people screaming "alahu akbar!" has absolutely nothing to do with him being Muslim, it's just a fucking coincidence that the last 1000 or so 'mentally ill' people who went berserk and killed people whilst shouting about allah, are all fucking Muslims too. Running him over would have been a cowardly attack on a vulnerable member of society.

That's what he thought.. Me, I would have reversed back slowly with the door open so I could watch his cunting head go like a crimson coconut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

It’s a pity there weren’t 2 Gurkhas in the car instead of these 2 shithouses.Even without their Kukris they would have obliterated the Moslem wanker. Didn’t one Gurkha beat off a Taliban attack in Afghanistan using the fuckin tripod of his weapon because he was out of ammunition? 

Then you have this pair of puffs locking themselves in the car.

Death before dishonour is the Gurkhas motto...then you have these Nancy boys ......

 

 

 

Would you have tried to beat them all off?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a shame the current Met Commissioner , the panicky murderer of innocent foreign looking cunts on the underground ,wasn’t there at the time. She could  have got out her strap on and beaten the Joe Daki fucker to the ground. 

Unfortunately she was too busy ticking boxes and licking Suckdick Khan’s arsehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgraceful. He could at least have live-tweeted while cowering in in the back of his car. He needs to go on a course pronto. How about “Blue Light; Policing in an age of mobile internet” at the National Police College in December. Sounds smashing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Disgraceful. He could at least have live-tweeted while cowering in in the back of his car. He needs to go on a course pronto. How about “Blue Light; Policing in an age of mobile internet” at the National Police College in December. Sounds smashing.

You mean he didn't even make the effort to  film and share it like any normal person would ? .. just typical !

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a cunt.  Then look back to March this year.  Lt. Col. Arnaud Beltrame, Gendarmerie National. He negotiated to exchange himself for a hostage in a supermarket siege. He went on to try and disarm the raghead, whilst himself not armed. He was prepared to die, and did. R.I.P.

As so many on here constantly remind me, the French are such cowards.   Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason they keep getting the name of the attacker wrong. His name was Adrian Russel Elms .. not Khalid Massood. It is time that we ended this bollocks of giving these criminals the dignity of these islamic names .. incarcerate, bury or cremate them using their birth names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

For some reason they keep getting the name of the attacker wrong. His name was Adrian Russel Elms .. not Khalid Massood. It is time that we ended this bollocks of giving these criminals the dignity of these islamic names .. incarcerate, bury or cremate them using their birth names.

No memorial, burial at sea or incinerated anonymously with amputated human limbs and other surgical waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a cunt.  Then look back to March this year.  Lt. Col. Arnaud Beltrame, Gendarmerie National. He negotiated to exchange himself for a hostage in a supermarket siege. He went on to try and disarm the raghead, whilst himself not armed. He was prepared to die, and did. R.I.P.

As so many on here constantly remind me, the French are such cowards.   Fuck off.

The French police don't fuck about. If you mentioned quotients to them they'd laugh like Maurice Chevalier and then hit you on the head with their truncheon and tell you to fuck off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noakes said:

No memorial, burial at sea or incinerated anonymously with amputated human limbs and other surgical waste.

The little bit I know of these fruitcake is that the matter of death and the "send off" is vital for them .. break that ritual and let them know that they will be denied that ritual and salvation and a large proportion of them will be convinced that they will not go to "paradise" .. this is something that the Soviets realised and something that the Chines government realises and applies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NINTCHDBPICT000338500588.jpg?w=width

What are all those medals for then, eh? I'll lay good odds that none of them are for bravery, the fucking fat-faced useless Muttley cunt.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

NINTCHDBPICT000338500588.jpg?w=width

What are all those medals for then, eh? I'll lay good odds that none of them are for bravery, the fucking fat-faced useless Muttley cunt.

Left to Right : Conspicuous Bravery Award for Reducing the Stationery Spend 10% in 2015, Ashley Banjo Medal for Excellence in Diversity, Prince Andrew Medal for Outstanding use of Aircraft, and lastly the Honorary Commission in the Queen's Own Armoured Retreaters. He's omitted his Wooden Spoon in the Bleep Test, the fat fucking Chief Wiggum Cunt. 

What a complete fucking joke, he should (and will) be pensioned off to a golf course forthwith.    

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fat fuck didn't want to jeopardise his upcoming bloated tax-funded pension spree. Somebody should pull the plug on his benefits but no cunt in the vicinity is brave enough to do that. "Too sensitive politically"-  would be the answer of every public tit groveller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking cunt. They should get him on the parade ground at Hendon with the drum rolling. Rip all that shit off his uniform, cut off the buttons , kick him up the arse and tell him to fuck off.

Make the wanker be a lollipop man, do something useful for once in his life.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...