CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Craig Mackey

Guest judgetwi

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking cunt. They should get him on the parade ground at Hendon with the drum rolling. Rip all that shit off his uniform, cut off the buttons , kick him up the arse and tell him to fuck off.

Make the wanker be a lollipop man, do something useful for once in his life.

No bravery awards as expected just a list of brown nosing bottle tops....

2018 New Year Honours Knighthood 

Queen's Police Medal(QPM)2009 New Year Honours

Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal2002

Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal2012

Police Long Service and Good Conduct Medal

They should put him in the dock with Duckinfield.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a cunt.  Then look back to March this year.  Lt. Col. Arnaud Beltrame, Gendarmerie National. He negotiated to exchange himself for a hostage in a supermarket siege. He went on to try and disarm the raghead, whilst himself not armed. He was prepared to die, and did. R.I.P.

As so many on here constantly remind me, the French are such cowards.   Fuck off.

You are right. Our Police Service could take a few tips here and there.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So what did this fucker do to deserve* a knighthood?

*Nobody deserves a knighthood because it's complete bollocks. 

“Services to policing”, awarded last January.

Reality......arselicking May and Suckdick Khan.

Guest Queefer
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a cunt.  Then look back to March this year.  Lt. Col. Arnaud Beltrame, Gendarmerie National. He negotiated to exchange himself for a hostage in a supermarket siege. He went on to try and disarm the raghead, whilst himself not armed. He was prepared to die, and did. R.I.P.

As so many on here constantly remind me, the French are such cowards.   Fuck off.

Arnaud Beltrame was a real hero unlike the pathetic moron Sir Craig. Ever noticed that French terrorists are shot dead whereas British ones seem to be sent to a terrorism training camp. Few would mess with French CRS.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fair point Frenchie. But the Frog coppers aren’t constrained by soft as shit politicians who care more about poofs, trannies, pikeys, Eurotrash , peacefuls and rich cunts than the people they are supposed to represent.

Having said that, if I were a Frog copper I wouldn’t trust that Rothschild puppet, grannyshagging cunt not to stitch me up if it suits him. That bastard gets his orders directly from the fascists in Brussels.

On 10/8/2018 at 10:46 PM, judgetwi said:

Deputy Commissioner of the Met Police, acting Commissioner at the time, told the court of enquiry today that he , another pen pushing police ponce, and his driver locked the car doors and watched that peaceful cunt butcher PC Palmer, did fuck all and then drove off with squealing tyres like Jack Reagan after a bunch of blaggers. Oh dear, they couldn’t hang about and do the job they are paid for because they didn’t have any “protective equipment.”

What a miserable, stinking, cowardly piece of shit. This Mackey cunt is a fucking disgrace and has brought shame upon the uniform. The wanker spends all day shuffling paper, worrying about diversity and equality quotients and sending coppers after some cunt who has upset trannies on the internet, and leaves one of his colleagues to die at the hands of one of the filthy scum he cares about so much.

Run, tell and hide, they tell us. Yeah, run like Sir Craig, find a police car, tell them the peacefuls are slaughtering the Infidels and hide in the back of their motor.

This country is fucked.

You are such a fucking idiot.  If  Mackey had got out of his car and tackled the peaceful Muslim, he would have caused outrage for decades amongst the peacefuls. Thus causing more terrorist attacks.    The Muslim community would be able to call an extensive public inquiry into how a senior police officer was involved and responsible for touching a mad wielding knife man peafully going about his religious duties on Westminster bridge.   Any such touching, feeling of the collar, or brutal handcuffing would be manor from a heaven filled with 40 virgins for the peaceful throat cutters.    Also in defense of Mackay he did not have the correct PPE high viz coat on, and he had left his hat on the back seat of the car, so would have been heavily criticized by the peaceful who would no doubt use this as a reason for claiming compensation for wrongful arrest.   Finally Mackay and other senior officers who were not even at the scene will be asked to attend a public inquiry for the next 26 years to answer accusing question over their conduct, their careers will be in tatters, family life torn apart, stress and angst for decades would hamper their health with the worry that one of the peacefuls had scuffed a knee and bruised a wrist.  Despite the peaceful Muslim being totally at fault and responsibly for this hiddious action the Police will be blamed for causing the death of people by not equipping every officer in the UK with an AK47, hand grenades, bullet proof vest, armored vehicle, close helicopter support and AC10 overwatch circling overhead.   It’s discgraeful that the senior police did not provide the necessary equipment to deal with every peacful terrorist complaint involving, cars ramming into pedestrians, bombs, guns, knives, suicide headcases peacfully blowing themselves apart in packed arenas full of teenage infidels.   The Muslim community will be fully justified to crap on about this for decades behind a thinly veiled story of how bad the police are and how nobody else is to blame for their actions.  Ultimately heading for a massive compensation claim for their shit of society families who blame everyone but themselves and their like for their own actions.

Sorry that’s the Hillsborough inquiry isn’t it.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fair point Frenchie. But the Frog coppers aren’t constrained by soft as shit politicians who care more about poofs, trannies, pikeys, Eurotrash , peacefuls and rich cunts than the people they are supposed to represent.

Having said that, if I were a Frog copper I wouldn’t trust that Rothschild puppet, grannyshagging cunt not to stitch me up if it suits him. That bastard gets his orders directly from the fascists in Brussels.

I read this as the LA refusing, yet again, your request for the installation of an indoor toilet. Now go back to reading the Sun, you whelk chewing, parochial cunt. Vivre

On 10/9/2018 at 12:06 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

He didn't run the cunt over because as Commissioner, he's no longer a policeman, he's a politician, and he realised that as soon as the BBC and the Guardian got hold of the story, poor mr masood would be revealed to have a long history of mental illness, and the fact that he's gone berserk and stabbed people screaming "alahu akbar!" has absolutely nothing to do with him being Muslim, it's just a fucking coincidence that the last 1000 or so 'mentally ill' people who went berserk and killed people whilst shouting about allah, are all fucking Muslims too. Running him over would have been a cowardly attack on a vulnerable member of society.

That's what he thought.. Me, I would have reversed back slowly with the door open so I could watch his cunting head go like a crimson coconut.

I think he shouted Alan’s Snak bar.

“There was nothing Craig could have done” says Asst Commissioner Basu. 

What utter horseshit. The flabby wanker couldn’t wait to hit the gas and fuck off. I hope the rank and file of the Met remember these excuses next time shit goes down. 

Not that Sir Craig will give a shit, soon to be teeing off on his Algarve retirement counting his fat fucking pension. 

Everything wrong with the country in microcosm.

Cunt. 

PS. Why did we need an inquest anyway? Stabby Muzzie shot dead by armed policeman outside House of Commons, all on cctv. It’s a four line memo at best. 

Guest judgetwi
On 10/10/2018 at 9:56 AM, Witheredscrote said:

I read this as the LA refusing, yet again, your request for the installation of an indoor toilet. Now go back to reading the Sun, you whelk chewing, parochial cunt. Vivre

Oh dear Frenchie, I seem to have upset you. Are you worried that your EU friends are going to kick your arse back to Blighty and make you mix with the trash you ran away from?

Ain’t gonna happen. That would mean they would have to take back all the scum, pikeys, criminals, rapists and bearded child refugees , so beloved by Gary Taxdodger and Lily “constantly fucking crying” Slagheap, they have dumped on us. They may be cunts but they’re not fucking stupid!

On the other hand, with Mavis May in charge you may have a point.

I’ll give it some thought.

Guest judgetwi
On 10/15/2018 at 8:58 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I have seen photos of Sir Craig and he has a nice warm smile.

Hardly surprising when he retires in January with a pension of £150,000 pa. Mrs Palmer gets a widows pension of £12,700 pa.

As you are licking the Establishments arse this week would you like me to convert those figures into Euros?

• 3 months later...
On 21/10/2018 at 22:59, judgetwi said:

Hardly surprising when he retires in January with a pension of £150,000 pa. Mrs Palmer gets a widows pension of £12,700 pa.

As you are licking the Establishments arse this week would you like me to convert those figures into Euros?

TBH the system is full of these cunts who have been well paid for doing an average job and add insult to injury they are allowed to retire several years before the state retirement again with full inflation proof pension for which their contributions have been far below what they actually get from that Pension. If a cunt gets  a £1million that cunt should have actually suffient in to justify the amount in their pension. 

• 11 months later...
Guest David Stewart

This cowardly piece of shit has been taking a healthy wage on false pretence for years enjoy the rest of your retirement. In total discrace there want be a day goes buy youl be reminded of your cowardly act you did

• 7 months later...