CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anjem Choudary dangerous cunt

Earl of Punkape

The hate preacher will "poison the minds" of a new generation following his release, sources say.

Choudary could be freed this week after serving less than half of a five-and-a-half-year sentence. He was jailed in 2016 for encouraging up to 600 would-be jihadis to join Islamic State.

Experts claim his time behind bars has made him even more extreme.

One said: "He is still a dangerous individual. He has become more aggressive in his views."

Who will rid us of this turbulent priest? Said King Henry, of Becket....

If this dangerous piece of racist shit is released, he'll spread even more anti-British hatred than Pansy. If he stays in prison, he'll continue to do exactly the same.

Surely, in this rare instance, British authorities ought to create conditions which allow its public to vote whether a lethal injection should be the best course of action. Britain will be a safer place in which to live, and lives, in the long run, will surely be saved.

Unfortunately the powers that be have missed the boat with this deluded nutter as he's well and truly on the public's radar. If anything untoward happens to him such as his house should accidentally burn down or be found with his stupid fucking throat slit, the PC lefties that seem to rule our nanny state will be all over the evil MI5 like flies on a turd.

I seriously hope that the intelligence services learn a good lesson from the circus of this case, to simply take these cunts away, extract all the information and then liquidate them. This would make it perfectly clear to cunts of his ilk that the UK is not a safe haven for these backward views so they'd better fuck off out of it or end up dumped in the North Sea in many pieces. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately the powers that be have missed the boat with this deluded nutter as he's well and truly on the public's radar. If anything untoward happens to him such as his house should accidentally burn down or be found with his stupid fucking throat slit, the PC lefties that seem to rule our nanny state will be all over the evil MI5 like flies on a turd.

I seriously hope that the intelligence services learn a good lesson from the circus of this case, to simply take these cunts away, extract all the information and then liquidate them. This would make it perfectly clear to cunts of his ilk that the UK is not a safe haven for these backward views so they'd better fuck off out of it or end up dumped in the North Sea in many pieces. 

I am now at Cheltenham @stubby Pecker 

Guest Queefer
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Surely, in this rare instance, British authorities ought to create conditions which allow its public to vote whether a lethal injection should be the best course of action. Britain will be a safer place in which to live, and lives, in the long run, will surely be saved.

Your confidence in the British public is curious. The tree huggers, trots , whale savers, rug munchers, do gooders , pro flid , spack savers and whimps will form their usual alliance and before you know it the cunt will be a hero. 

Remember Brexit ? 

Just crucify the cunt now. 

Our learned absent friend @deebom thought this goat herder was owned by the security services.

Somehow, this man sat on benefits with a sizeable house for years while plying his trade, then when he does get locked up, he's out in two and a half years.

Maybe, just maybe there is some truth in it. Or alternatively, I could up my medication.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

Our learned absent friend @deebom thought this goat herder was owned by the security services.

Somehow, this man sat on benefits with a sizeable house for years while plying his trade, then when he does get locked up, he's out in two and a half years.

Maybe, just maybe there is some truth in it. Or alternatively, I could up my medication.

I think you’ve had enough. 

On 10/9/2018 at 12:53 PM, Wolfie said:

If this dangerous piece of racist shit is released, he'll spread even more anti-British hatred than Pansy. If he stays in prison, he'll continue to do exactly the same.

I think English society has moved on from lethal injections.   The death penalty is was too old fashioned now to be considered.

If he has served his time he should be released.  That’s the law.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think English society has moved on from lethal injections.   The death penalty is was too old fashioned now to be considered.

If he has served his time he should be released.  That’s the law.

After costing the taxpayers approximately forty grand per annum for full board and accommodation in the clink, this tosser will now be back at the dole office making a long list of benefit claims, cheers, thanks a lot. He should be deported by any means and never let back in. Can’t see this fucker as a valuable employee anywhere, except for the preaching hut.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

After costing the taxpayers approximately forty grand per annum for full board and accommodation in the clink, this tosser will now be back at the dole office making a long list of benefit claims, cheers, thanks a lot. He should be deported by any means and never let back in. Can’t see this fucker as a valuable employee anywhere, except for the preaching hut.

Deport to where? It pains me to say it, and I quote form his Wiki biog, Choudary is a 'British Islamist'. Not only does he have the same rights as you or I, authorities with left-wing bias will continue to treat his case with great care so as not to offend Islam's home-grown contingent. Sadly, his case isn't unique.

Clearly some Guardian-reading, water-drinking, lentil-farting lefty has somehow wangled this raghead's early release. Despite MC failing to see the satire in my lethal injection comment above, which doesn't surprise me as he's blessed with the intelligence of a Bulgarian street peasant, £40k (it's actually nearer £100k) on the big scale of things isn't a huge sum of money. What matters is authorities find a loophole in the law which enables them to lock up this high-risk advocate of terrorism for the rest of his life.

Importantly, he needs to be kept in a secure place in which he's prohibited from using the internet and can't spread anti-West hate among other Muslims – thus setting an example to jihadi wannabes that Islamic extremism won't be tolerated. Believe me, if I was in any authority to do so, I'd have this dangerous man tactfully removed.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Deport to where? It pains me to say it, and I quote form his Wiki biog, Choudary is a 'British Islamist'. Not only does he have the same rights as you or I, authorities with left-wing bias will continue to treat his case with great care so as not to offend Islam's home-grown contingent. Sadly, his case isn't unique.

Clearly some Guardian-reading, water-drinking, lentil-farting lefty has somehow wangled his early release. Despite MC failing to see the satire in my lethal injection comment above, which doesn't surprise me as he's blessed with the intelligence of a Bulgarian street peasant, £40k (it's actually nearer £100k) on the big scale of things isn't a huge sum of money. What matters is authorities somehow find a loophole in the law which enables them to lock up this high-risk raghead for the rest of his life.

Importantly, he needs to be kept in a secure place in which he's prohibited from using the internet and can't spread hatred among other Muslims – thus setting an example to jihadi wannabes that Islamic extremism won't be tolerated. Believe me, if I was in any authority to do so, I'd have this dangerous spreader of anti-West terrorism tactfully removed.

Would Putin lend us his Salisbury boys for a small fee ?

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Clearly some Guardian-reading, water-drinking, lentil-farting lefty has somehow wangled his early release. Despite MC failing to see the satire in my lethal injection comment above, which doesn't surprise me as he's blessed with the intelligence of a Bulgarian street peasant, £40k (it's actually nearer £100k) on the big scale of things isn't a huge sum of money. What matters is authorities somehow find a loophole in the law which enables them to lock up this high-risk raghead for the rest of his life.

Importantly, he needs to be kept in a secure place in which he's prohibited from using the internet and can't spread hatred among other Muslims – thus setting an example to jihadi wannabes that Islamic extremism won't be tolerated. Believe me, if I was in any authority to do so, I'd have this dangerous spreader of anti-West terrorism tactfully removed.

This is the case for many a dangerous cunt including the fuckers who pissed off to join ISIS after playing too much Call of Duty and tried to slither back home to their comfy homes and taxi driver sex lives, under the radar.  The chorus of "deport the fuckers" simply doesn't wash. The vast majority were born here and are British Citizens, albeit mostly of sub-continental decent, so dropping them off close to Mecca or in Pakistan, the governments there will simply say "fuck off we don't want these wankers". If this happened then why not go back a few 100 generations and dump our criminal scum off in Normandy, or Scandinavia or perhaps Rome?

Whats required is a zero tolerance policy to religious hate speak and those caught doing it should simply disappear in the dead of night with the intelligence spooks denying all knowledge. This would give a tacit understanding that the UK is not a safe haven for the religion of peace.  

11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Would Putin lend us his Salisbury boys for a small fee ?

To be fair to Vlad, he doesn't tolerate any fucking around from the rag heads (or any other cunt for that matter). Carpet bombing Chechnya may well of stirred up some anti Russian sentiment in their provincial backwaters but it could be seen as a visionary way of smoking the real bad 'uns out so they could be murdered in plain sight.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair to Vlad, he doesn't tolerate any fucking around from the rag heads (or any other cunt for that matter). Carpet bombing Chechnya may well of stirred up some anti Russian sentiment in their provincial backwaters but it could be seen as a visionary way of smoking the real bad 'uns out so they could be murdered in plain sight.

I can't agree Stubbs. All Putin would be (and has been) doing is simply fuelling more Chechen hatred for Russia. Likewise, Muslim jihads thrive on martyrdom through death, based on the Quran's religious texts. Rather than succumb to the afterlife as heroes, therefore, being locked up for the remainder of their biological lives as disciples of Allah must surely be the worst possible outcome, as the path to eternal paradise and 72 virgins is delayed. In high security prisons, providing no means is provided for them to practice and spread what Sharia law prescribes, they'll feel cut off and suffocated. Surely this presents a better deterrent.  

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can't agree Stubbs. All Putin would be (and has been) doing is simply fuelling more Chechen hatred for Russia. Likewise, Muslim jihads thrive on martyrdom through death, based on the Quran's religious texts. Rather than succumb to the afterlife as heroes, therefore, being locked up for the remainder of their biological lives as disciples of Allah must surely be the worst possible outcome, as the path to eternal paradise and 72 virgins is delayed. In high security prisons, providing no means is provided for them to practice and spread what Sharia law prescribes, they'll feel cut off and suffocated. Surely this presents a better deterrent.  

I'm certainly not condoning Russia's actions in attempting to crush descent in their far flung shitholes and off course their actions have created massive hatred as have the wars in the middle east that the USA and their allies have been involved in (but not as much as the ongoing shit storm that is Israel). I think we'll all agree the Rushkies deserve every thing they get and more- to the man they are utter cunts and the world would be a better place if they weren't in it.

Whats required in the 21st century is to robustly challenge the dogma of Islam as has been done with Christianity, and prove what a steaming pile of shit it really is. If this leads to reform then great, if it leads to the sheep rejecting the sky fair bollocks, even better. If your summation that spending their whole lives as disciples of Allah is a shite existence and a glorious death is the only way out, surely we should be targeting Muslim men and making their lives more fun?

As for dealing with the really nasty ones, death would be my preferred treatment, but being locked in a very expensive cage is the only option currently available to the powers that be.  

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Clearly some Guardian-reading, water-drinking, lentil-farting lefty has somehow wangled this raghead's early release. Despite MC failing to see the satire in my lethal injection comment above, which doesn't surprise me as he's blessed with the intelligence of a Bulgarian street peasant, £40k (it's actually nearer £100k) on the big scale of things isn't a huge sum of money. What matters is authorities find a loophole in the law which enables them to lock up this high-risk advocate of terrorism for the rest of his life.

Importantly, he needs to be kept in a secure place in which he's prohibited from using the internet and can't spread anti-West hate among other Muslims – thus setting an example to jihadi wannabes that Islamic extremism won't be tolerated. Believe me, if I was in any authority to do so, I'd have this dangerous man tactfully removed.

The cunt's bootability depends on immigration status of his parents at the time of his birth. Being born in the UK, unlike the US, doesn't automatically provide citizenship. But granted, I suspect the cops have already looked at this option and there is nothing to gain. The average total cost of an inmate is nearer to 40 grand, but if you move the fucker to a top security clink, the cost may even double.

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm certainly not condoning Russia's actions in attempting to crush descent in their far flung shitholes and off course their actions have created massive hatred as have the wars in the middle east that the USA and their allies have been involved in (but not as much as the ongoing shit storm that is Israel). I think we'll all agree the Rushkies deserve every thing they get and more- to the man they are utter cunts and the world would be a better place if they weren't in it.

Whats required in the 21st century is to robustly challenge the dogma of Islam as has been done with Christianity, and prove what a steaming pile of shit it really is. If this leads to reform then great, if it leads to the sheep rejecting the sky fair bollocks, even better. If your summation that spending their whole lives as disciples of Allah is a shite existence and a glorious death is the only way out, surely we should be targeting Muslim men and making their lives more fun?

As for dealing with the really nasty ones, death would be my preferred treatment, but being locked in a very expensive cage is the only option currently available to the powers that be.  

You're a random knee-jerking, reactionary cunt.

In the highly unlikely scenario that everyone in the UK lost their fucking minds and elected you as PM, we'd have daily terrorist attacks by the end of the year.

Watch your mouth, and don't let me catch you babbling such shite ever again.

Idiot.

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't think it's so straightforward. Taking people like Choudary out behind the scenes would ultimately create suspicion – leading to chaos through retribution and further terrorism.

Some nasty cunts worthy of the death penalty suffer more in prison, and Islamic extremists would assuredly be no exception. Take Ian Brady, for example. I believe he asked to be ‘euthanised’ on numerous occasions. Also, Ian Huntley has been attacked so many times in prison by inmates who know what he did that his pathetic excuse for a life must be intolerable. I would rather know this cunt is suffering half as much as the parents of the girls he murdered than watch a death penalty provide him an easy way out. Ditto Islamic terrorists.

Then again, some enjoy prison life, so a lethal injection or electric chair may be the solution. In these cases, I would put my faith in experienced psychologists, and if some are sidelined for the death penalty, allow the country to vote whether to action it. It’s a democracy, after all.

But I'm wary of creating conditions which provide any state too much power, especially in the shape of killing prisoners guilty of terrorism if they so wish – hence put it to vote. That said, the system is unjust and open to abuse in many US states, and I can envisage the same degree of injustices and corruption in the UK.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I don't think it's so straightforward. Taking people like Choudary out behind the scenes would ultimately create suspicion – leading to chaos through retribution and further terrorism.

Some nasty cunts worthy of the death penalty suffer more in prison, and Islamic extremists would assuredly be no exception. Take Ian Brady, for example. I believe he asked to be ‘euthanised’ on numerous occasions. Also, Ian Huntley has been attacked so many times in prison by inmates who know what he did that his pathetic excuse for a life must be intolerable. I would rather know this cunt is suffering half as much as the parents of the girls he murdered than watch a death penalty provide him an easy way out. Ditto Islamic terrorists.

Then again, some enjoy prison life, so a lethal injection or electric chair may be the solution. In these cases, I would put my faith in experienced psychologists, and if some are sidelined for the death penalty, allow the country to vote whether to action it. It’s a democracy, after all.

But I'm wary of creating conditions which provide any state too much power, especially in the shape of killing prisoners guilty of terrorism if they so wish – hence put it to vote. That said, the system is unjust and open to abuse in many US states, and I can envisage the same degree of injustices and corruption in the UK.

Like I think I said in the previous post, the boat has sailed for Choudary and I agree that snuffing him out would be highly suspicious to say the least and embolden the unknown number of dangerous wannabe Jihadi types to crawl out and take revenge. Surely some lessons have to be learnt that giving safe ground to fuckers of his ilk has to end, using any means. If these cunts are prepared to use the most brutal tactics then MI5 and Special Ops must use even more brutal methods to deter them from undertaking their pointless and violent tasks. Its simply a matter of time until another terrorist attack happens and I'm sure we'll discover that the troubled young man responsible was on a police watch list and had a history of mental health issues.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You're a random knee-jerking, reactionary cunt.

In the highly unlikely scenario that everyone in the UK lost their fucking minds and elected you as PM, we'd have daily terrorist attacks by the end of the year.

Watch your mouth, and don't let me catch you babbling such shite ever again.

Idiot.

Its all become somewhat tame around here and reading MongTwunts poorly scripted mega paragraphs of shite and the inevitable reactions from Roops and Judgie, is sucking my will to live.

Therefore, I'm ready to commence our vendetta and show these amateur wankers how its done. Keep and eye on your PMs, new material ready to go.

• Like 1