Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Lord Punkape

Anjem Choudary dangerous cunt

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a random knee-jerking, reactionary cunt.

In the highly unlikely scenario that everyone in the UK lost their fucking minds and elected you as PM, we'd have daily terrorist attacks by the end of the year.

Watch your mouth, and don't let me catch you babbling such shite ever again.

Idiot.

 

 

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its all become somewhat tame around here and reading MongTwunts poorly scripted mega paragraphs of shite and the inevitable reactions from Roops and Judgie, is sucking my will to live.

Therefore, I'm ready to commence our vendetta and show these amateur wankers how its done. Keep and eye on your PMs, new material ready to go.

The number of daily posts is significantly down because the acrimony has decreased. 

I prefer it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I think I said in the previous post, the boat has sailed for Choudary and I agree that snuffing him out would be highly suspicious to say the least and embolden the unknown number of dangerous wannabe Jihadi types to crawl out and take revenge. Surely some lessons have to be learnt that giving safe ground to fuckers of his ilk has to end, using any means. If these cunts are prepared to use the most brutal tactics then MI5 and Special Ops must use even more brutal methods to deter them from undertaking their pointless and violent tasks. Its simply a matter of time until another terrorist attack happens and I'm sure we'll discover that the troubled young man responsible was on a police watch list and had a history of mental health issues.

Did your co-author edit the scientific papers, Stubbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Did your co-author edit the scientific papers, Stubbs?

Yes, ask Bill for paper copies, possibly stuck together though

 

25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

 

The number of daily posts is significantly down because the acrimony has decreased. 

I prefer it that way.

Virgin

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Beast said:

 

The number of daily posts is significantly down because the acrimony has decreased. 

I prefer it that way.

It's your site and it's your party, but I think it's gotten a bit too nicey-nice. I'm not saying that every post needs to be an attack on another member, but there needs to be a balance.

That's just my opinion, but I'm sure others would agree.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, ask Bill for paper copies, possibly stuck together though

Who's the tasty thing that's your latest avatar? Do you think we've got Gyps all wrong and she actually looks similar, only older with a few weathered dolphin tattoos?

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Who's the tasty thing that's your latest avatar? Do you think we've got Gyps all wrong and she actually looks similar, only older with a few weathered dolphin tattoos?

I think Gyppo has got an assortment of nautical themed tattoos. Mostly anchors on a hairy Popeye style forearm.

  • Like 3
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Mostly anchors on a hairy Popeye style forearm.

Probably from all that wanking.

  • Like 1
  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's your site and it's your party, but I think it's gotten a bit too nicey-nice. I'm not saying that every post needs to be an attack on another member, but there needs to be a balance.

That's just my opinion, but I'm sure others would agree.

Fair comment, I have always said I don't mind a bit of needle. I certainly give a bit out when it is put in my direction. What I meant is I can't be dealing with you and Stubby having a barney that lasts for weeks disrupting every thread you try to comment on.

Either way, this place has quiet phases, then someone in the public eye does something stupid or something crazy happens, the touch paper is lit and it's all go again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, White Cunt said:

After costing the taxpayers approximately forty grand per annum for full board and accommodation in the clink, this tosser will now be back at the dole office making a long list of benefit claims, cheers, thanks a lot. He should be deported by any means and never let back in. Can’t see this fucker as a valuable employee anywhere, except for the preaching hut.

Yes but if he has served his time and he is now a reformed peacefulist Muslim that poses no threat to society then he should be released.  If he has no job then he should get benefits and be top of the list for housing as he is Muslim.   He cant be found sleeping on the streets eating food from dustbins, what kind of home for terrorists would this be if they had to graft on the street corners for a few pence to get a cup of tea.  It’s a five bedroom town house in Notting a hill for him. Disability allowance for a free car, benefits for his three wives no doubt and child credits for his 56 children all called Mohamed. Including the infidel girls.  Karl and Dave the two disaffected ex soldiers with mental issues from serving five tours of the Middle East will simply have to do with roughing it under the arches and living off mamba.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 1:09 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately the powers that be have missed the boat with this deluded nutter as he's well and truly on the public's radar. If anything untoward happens to him such as his house should accidentally burn down or be found with his stupid fucking throat slit, the PC lefties that seem to rule our nanny state will be all over the evil MI5 like flies on a turd.

I seriously hope that the intelligence services learn a good lesson from the circus of this case, to simply take these cunts away, extract all the information and then liquidate them. This would make it perfectly clear to cunts of his ilk that the UK is not a safe haven for these backward views so they'd better fuck off out of it or end up dumped in the North Sea in many pieces. 

That’s very 1930s/40s Germany of you.   Maybe the Muslims are right and we are all wrong and being oppressed into thinking we are right.   Just take a look at OUR leaders, are we really on the right side?  George W, Trump, May, Blair, Putin.  All massive cunts and baby killers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Deport to where? It pains me to say it, and I quote form his Wiki biog, Choudary is a 'British Islamist'. Not only does he have the same rights as you or I, authorities with left-wing bias will continue to treat his case with great care so as not to offend Islam's home-grown contingent. Sadly, his case isn't unique.

Clearly some Guardian-reading, water-drinking, lentil-farting lefty has somehow wangled this raghead's early release. Despite MC failing to see the satire in my lethal injection comment above, which doesn't surprise me as he's blessed with the intelligence of a Bulgarian street peasant, £40k (it's actually nearer £100k) on the big scale of things isn't a huge sum of money. What matters is authorities find a loophole in the law which enables them to lock up this high-risk advocate of terrorism for the rest of his life.

Importantly, he needs to be kept in a secure place in which he's prohibited from using the internet and can't spread anti-West hate among other Muslims – thus setting an example to jihadi wannabes that Islamic extremism won't be tolerated. Believe me, if I was in any authority to do so, I'd have this dangerous man tactfully removed.

Lethal injections are not satire you utter fucking dick.   You are obviously a fucking racist hell bent on murdering a reformed Muslim.   That’s a hate crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its all become somewhat tame around here and reading MongTwunts poorly scripted mega paragraphs of shite and the inevitable reactions from Roops and Judgie, is sucking my will to live.

Therefore, I'm ready to commence our vendetta and show these amateur wankers how its done. Keep and eye on your PMs, new material ready to go.

Ooooh PMs, what trickery is afoot.   Lame, lame lame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's your site and it's your party, but I think it's gotten a bit too nicey-nice. I'm not saying that every post needs to be an attack on another member, but there needs to be a balance.

That's just my opinion, but I'm sure others would agree.

Obviously I have toned down and become a new me which has helped the web site.   No Roops baiting at all. I’ve even become an advocate of the peacfulists Muslim community who pose absolutely no threat to the western world or mankind’s existence.  I have even got likes from Bill Stickers for my supportive and sympathetic views on the Nom about mental health.    Stubby and Wolfie are still fucking pricks though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lethal injections are not satire you utter fucking dick.   You are obviously a fucking racist hell bent on murdering a reformed Muslim.   That’s a hate crime.

Have you been at the Liebfraumilch again this evening, such is your painfully shit attempt at satire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think Gyppo has got an assortment of nautical themed tattoos. Mostly anchors on a hairy Popeye style forearm.

Her ex- toy boy will never forget her.

abbf26a4.jpg

 

  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Have you been at the Liebfraumilch again this evening, such is your painfully shit attempt at satire?

No it’s not satire. Roops converted me into a born again all round nice guy who embraces the Muslim community and all other immigrants as a positive element of the British society.  And it’s Blue Nun I’m drinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No it’s not satire. Roops converted me into a born again all round nice guy who embraces the Muslim community and all other immigrants as a positive element of the British society.  And it’s Blue Nun I’m drinking.

Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun: which does your Thai wife prefer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queefer said:

She loves the Black Tower

You’ll be on the Piat D’Or later....and your civil partner will be drinking Lambrini....

lol.

Peasant.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

You’ll be on the Piat D’Or later....and your civil partner will be drinking Lambrini....

lol.

Peasant.

 

'Eee by gum, he'll be on the Piat D’Or later!'

It's Le Piat D'Or, you obviously fucking chavvy northern chip-eating scratter.

Which latest Range Rover model is it you drive again? You know – the one which doesn't seem to have a built-in sat nav. Peasant. Lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Eee by gum, he'll be on the Piat D’Or later!'

It's Le Piat D'Or, you obviously fucking chavvy northern chip-eating scratter.

Which latest Range Rover model is it you drive again? You know – the one which doesn't seem to have a built-in sat nav. Peasant. Lol.

He's obviously a peasant. The wine of choice for a gentleman is 'Thunderbird', unless one is in the company of a lady, in which case he would select 'DuBonnet Red'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

'Eee by gum, he'll be on the Piat D’Or later!'

It's Le Piat D'Or, you obviously fucking chavvy northern chip-eating scratter.

Which latest Range Rover model is it you drive again? You know – the one which doesn't seem to have a built-in sat nav. Peasant. Lol.

It’s the Piat D’or.

I refuse to acknowledge le or la..

Peasant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Beast said:

Fair comment, I have always said I don't mind a bit of needle. I certainly give a bit out when it is put in my direction. What I meant is I can't be dealing with you and Stubby having a barney that lasts for weeks disrupting every thread you try to comment on.

Either way, this place has quiet phases, then someone in the public eye does something stupid or something crazy happens, the touch paper is lit and it's all go again.

I was expecting the release of a certain Teague with Jock connections to set the place alight. Sadly, his lack of cunting practice over the past year has left him as washed out as his yellow tie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×