CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anjem Choudary dangerous cunt

Earl of Punkape

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was expecting the release of a certain Teague with Jock connections to set the place alight. Sadly, his lack of cunting practice over the past year has left him as washed out as his yellow tie. 

This is one thing we can all wholeheartedly agree on. I think the learned puntership are all deeply disappointing with his performance since his release, on parole it seems. Time to dig out some classic cockfingers to teach these newbies how funny a drug and booze addled, jabba-like slum lord can be when duking it out with even bigger fuckwits.

I feel his first few posts on the now sadly deleted "Cunting through Song" thread may well have been his zenith but all downhill from there  

On 10/9/2018 at 1:09 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately the powers that be have missed the boat with this deluded nutter as he's well and truly on the public's radar. If anything untoward happens to him such as his house should accidentally burn down or be found with his stupid fucking throat slit, the PC lefties that seem to rule our nanny state will be all over the evil MI5 like flies on a turd.

I seriously hope that the intelligence services learn a good lesson from the circus of this case, to simply take these cunts away, extract all the information and then liquidate them. This would make it perfectly clear to cunts of his ilk that the UK is not a safe haven for these backward views so they'd better fuck off out of it or end up dumped in the North Sea in many pieces. 

We could make a deal with the Ruskies, let them poison him for us and then blame them for it. 

2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

We could make a deal with the Ruskies, let them poison him for us and then blame them for it. 

That doesn't sound like a bad idea but hopefully some equally deluded neo nazi EDL thug will stab him to death then get shot by the police, thus getting rid of 2 cunts at once

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:06 PM, Decimus said:

It's your site and it's your party, but I think it's gotten a bit too nicey-nice. I'm not saying that every post needs to be an attack on another member, but there needs to be a balance.

That's just my opinion, but I'm sure others would agree.

From the lack of 'likes', obviously not. Would you like me to forward you my jam sponge recipe?

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Decimus said:

It's your site and it's your party, but I think it's gotten a bit too nicey-nice. I'm not saying that every post needs to be an attack on another member, but there needs to be a balance.

That's just my opinion, but I'm sure others would agree.

It's a dog eat dog world on here, as the demise of Frank can substantiate.  I'm not suggesting for one moment that the son of a dog faced whore should be on here more often, if at all, but to log in and to see less than 10 posts in 48 hours is fucking abysmal. Particularly as some of those 10 were penned by the Corner's one and only Buffoon, a fist-full of gaysters, an ongoing grass and a pimped-out Mod. 

It's worrying times indeed, Decs. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
?

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's a dog eat dog world on here, as the demise of Frank can substantiate.  I'm not suggesting for one moment that the son of a dog faced whore should be on here more often, if at all, but to log in and to see less than 10 posts in 48 hours is fucking abysmal. Particularly as some of those 10 were penned by the Corner's one and only Buffoon, a fist-full of gaysters, an ongoing grass and a pimped-out Mod. 

It's worrying times indeed, Decs. 

It's interesting to read Rainbow legend Geoffrey Hayes became skint after the TV show's termination, ending up taxi-driving and stacking shelves in Sainsbury's. Following your historically-important Bowie biography and appearance on The Fast Show, in which Charlie Higson famously struggled with the 'Colin Hunt' character and you were brought in to merely change your clothes and 'be yourself in front of the camera', how did you fall from such dizzy heights to eventually earn a living flogging the sort of Chinese ornaments only elderly people get turned on by? Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's interesting to read Rainbow legend Geoffrey Hayes became skint after the TV show's termination, ending up taxi-driving and stacking shelves in Sainsbury's. Following your historically-important Bowie biography and appearance on The Fast Show, in which Charlie Higson famously struggled with the 'Colin Hunt' character and you were brought in to merely change your clothes and 'be yourself in front of the camera', how did you fall from such dizzy heights to eventually earn a living flogging the sort of Chinese ornaments only elderly people get turned on by? Idiot.

It's my ornaments that are elderly, and the Chinese pay me good money for them. Money, that you could only ever dream about.

You, fell from grace, before ever reaching it, you Buffon. 

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's my ornaments that are elderly, and the Chinese pay me good money for them. Money, that you could only ever dream about.

You, fell from grace, before ever reaching it, you Buffon. 

'Buffon'? Absolument monsieur! I didn't realise you were also good at being unintentionally multilingual, you amateurish fucking sap.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Buffon'? Absolument monsieur! I didn't realise you were also good at being unintentionally multilingual, you amateurish fucking sap.

Like you're worth an extra 'o' eh?

Comme si vous valez un "o" supplémentaire?  

Wie du ein extra ' o ' eh Wert bist?   

Λες και αξίζεις ένα έξτρα "ο" ε;  

あなたのような余分な ' o ' えっの価値がある?

On 10/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, Wolfie said:

Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun: which does your Thai wife prefer?

She’s strictly Burgundy or a cheeky Riocha.   

Whats your tipple?  Bleach?

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Choudary has been released today and the cost of babysitting this vile, evil cunt is estimated at £2,000,000 a year.

What price to pay for Liberal Democracy.

Shame we can't hang the cunt for treason these days.

2 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I do hope that his "support" workers are calling him "Andy" .. perhaps they should hire Punker's to talk to him about the benefits of becoming a catholic.

Let's hope the kitchen staff at the prison had the sense to sneak pork derivatives into his food every day for 2 and a half years, and then told him about it as he was being released. 

Larks and chuckles.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope the kitchen staff at the prison had the sense to sneak pork derivatives into his food every day for 2 and a half years, and then told him about it as he was being released. 

Larks and chuckles.

Lets just hope someone stabs the cunt

Shits and giggles, nationwide

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Larks and chuckles.

Let's hope staff delivered their sadistic twist on a daily 'pulled pork' competition.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Choudray is a massive danger to the Establishment and their politician friends because he mouths off what every peaceful believes. They want us to believe that this cunt is an “extremist”. No he’s not, he’s just saying what they all think. KILL THE INFIDEL!

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Choudray is a massive danger to the Establishment and their politician friends because he mouths off what every peaceful believes. They want us to believe that this cunt is an “extremist”. No he’s not, he’s just saying what they all think. KILL THE INFIDEL!

Precisely. The majority agree with cunts like Choudray. And the liberal new world order believe the results of the surveys that indicate only 3% of Muslims support extremism. Because they're all going to admit supporting terrorism in a street poll! But the leftie elite believe the bullshit, and the leftie elite seem to be in control of what the rest of us are allowed to think and say.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.