CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay cake appeal

Earl of Punkape

The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case. Hurrah !

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The five justices on the Supreme Court were unanimous in their judgement. 

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

Ashers lost the case and the subsequent appeal, but on Wednesday the firm won its appeal at the Supreme Court.

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

• Like 1

What a pile of crap and a waste of time and money this was.

Social Justice Warrior tries to make a point, in their usual 'pretendy victim' way.

Bakers should have made the shittiest cake imaginable, iced it with guano and put a swastika on it - they'd have fulfilled their side of the business transaction and made their point and SJW would have had to go somewhere else - like he should have done all along - to get his cake (I bet it was a rainbow Battenburg he wanted!)

• Like 1

Fantastic judgement.This should now stop gay activists from hunting down innocent and ordinary people in an attempt to turn them into bigots so they can claim the UK is homophobic. 

Without Homophobia, Racism, sexism in the UK these perverse activists panic because their ammunition is spent.Who wants to give money to organizations if there is nothing to fight against. So what they do is.......manufacture cake, sexism, racism stories. It's obtuse provocation.

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

What a pile of crap and a waste of time and money this was.

Social Justice Warrior tries to make a point, in their usual 'pretendy victim' way.

Bakers should have made the shittiest cake imaginable, iced it with guano and put a swastika on it - they'd have fulfilled their side of the business transaction and made their point and SJW would have had to go somewhere else - like he should have done all along - to get his cake (I bet it was a rainbow Battenburg he wanted!)

The said Battenburg would probably been rammed up the arse of the groom at the reception.

lol.

2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case. Hurrah !

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

Ashers lost the case and the subsequent appeal, but on Wednesday the firm won its appeal at the Supreme Court.

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

The fuckwits who bought this case of moaning to court should have simply said the bakers "I see your point of view and I respect it so I'll get me cake done elsewhere. Thank you and good day" and their obvious camp paddy accent (imagine how panzyspud boy talks). Their gripe was rank hypocrisy in not accepting someones beliefs especially coming from a minority group of sausagers, or the majority if you believe what the BBC insist on telling us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The fuckwits who bought this case of moaning to court should have simply said the bakers "I see your point of view and I respect it so I'll get me cake done elsewhere. Thank you and good day" and their obvious camp paddy accent (imagine how panzyspud boy talks). Their gripe was rank hypocrisy in not accepting someones beliefs especially coming from a minority group of sausagers, or the majority if you believe what the BBC insist on telling us.

Ill allow you to have an opinion as you paid for the 4 year outing 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

Where do you purchase your gay cakes, Punky?  Do you take Bubba along for his unique queer eye?  

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't suppose this bakery sells puff pastry or sausager's rolls.

It would be a good idea to make the gay activist who started all this shit, pay back the £500,000 that the case has cost the taxpayer.

I'm sure the 'Rainbow people' who have so loudly supported this trivial fucking debacle would be happy to crowdfund the whiny little attention seeking maggot.

And it would certainly dissuade the next entitled mincer, who decides to play the 'Look at me!' Game and start stamping their feet and demanding that the courts persecute anyone who disagrees with their perverse ideology. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't suppose this bakery sells puff pastry or sausager's rolls.

Would you REALLY want to know?  That's one question I will sleep well leaving unanswered.  

Gareth Lee said after the announcement that the result "made him feel like a second class citizen." 

I can't agree with him; not only is he a raving poof, but he's a fucking Irish one into the bargain. In my book that makes him a third class citizen at best, but I will concede that he's a first class cunt. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would be a good idea to make the gay activist who started all this shit, pay back the £500,000 that the case has cost the taxpayer.

I'm sure the 'Rainbow people' who have so loudly supported this trivial fucking debacle would be happy to crowdfund the whiny little attention seeking maggot.

And it would certainly dissuade the next entitled mincer, who decides to play the 'Look at me!' Game and start stamping their feet and demanding that the courts persecute anyone who disagrees with their perverse ideology. 

You hit the nail on the bonce. The fucking equality commission is another QUANGO doing what all QUANGO's do, acting as a mouthpiece for the criminal government. It should be shut down and it's board put on a blacklist of cunts that should never be allowed anywhere near public money again.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You hit the nail on the bonce. The fucking equality commission is another QUANGO doing what all QUANGO's do, acting as a mouthpiece for the criminal government. It should be shut down and it's board put on a blacklist of cunts that should never be allowed anywhere near public money again.

You didn't actually intend for the inclusion of the word 'blacklist' to be funny, did you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The Equality Commission In Northern Ireland funded this horseshit to the tune of 250k, the Bakery couple were funded by a Christian pressure group to the tune of 250k too.

So the taxpayer is 250k out of pocket.

All money that could have be spent  on serious issues.

The hysterical, bed wetting imbecile who brought the case has been fucked off however and a new legal precedent set.

Excellent result.

I shall now find a gay cake shop and ask for Dachau to be created on top of the cake with figures in striped pyjamas and pink triangles being fed into an oven...

• Like 2