CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay cake appeal

Earl of Punkape

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think everyone is missing the point here.If there were no fucking poofs or dykes none of this would have happened.Cunts

Or if there were no cakes. Or better still, if there were no Irish.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, Lord Punkape said:

The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case. Hurrah !

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The five justices on the Supreme Court were unanimous in their judgement. 

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

Ashers lost the case and the subsequent appeal, but on Wednesday the firm won its appeal at the Supreme Court.

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

Nobody expects..... The Gay IRA

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

A Savile social gathering at Broadmoor...

ACE178A5-61C9-4CDA-BBB5-634C97CE7155.jpeg

It still astonishes me that Savile got away with it for so long. I have no doubt that had you been aware of Catholic Savile's propensities, Spunkers, you'd have definitely fingered him.

Edited by Ollyboro
Bleeding anus

On 10/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, Lord Punkape said:

The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case. Hurrah !

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The five justices on the Supreme Court were unanimous in their judgement. 

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

Ashers lost the case and the subsequent appeal, but on Wednesday the firm won its appeal at the Supreme Court.

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

Should have made them a cake then after their party send them a picture in the post of several cocks wanking off into the sponge mix and sticking the chocolate spreader up their arse.  

On 10/14/2018 at 3:13 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Now this is more your style MC baby i even gave ya a like

Panzbaby 

Yes.... it’s definately more my style. Roops has made a new man out of me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kunte Kinte
On 10/13/2018 at 11:35 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Should have made them a cake then after their party send them a picture in the post of several cocks wanking off into the sponge mix and sticking the chocolate spreader up their arse.  

They did a crafty cunt and won by pretending they originally refused service on basis of something else (yeah?) not the gay thing. Call me a cunt but I class that as cowardly cunstard. How'd you like some of that spread on your fat arse for a cuntastic ploughing?

11 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

They did a crafty cunt and won by pretending they originally refused service on basis of something else (yeah?) not the gay thing. Call me a cunt but I class that as cowardly cunstard. How'd you like some of that spread on your fat arse for a cuntastic ploughing?

Iam not gay if I don’t push back on your cock right?

On 10/12/2018 at 10:59 PM, Lord Punkape said:

A Savile social gathering at Broadmoor...

ACE178A5-61C9-4CDA-BBB5-634C97CE7155.jpeg

Fuck me.... is that the Yorkshire ripper, jimmy and a black dude you know what I mean Harry .  What a dinner party guest list that is !

On 10/13/2018 at 12:04 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

They used to display signs at hotels, pubs and boarding houses that read;  

NO BLACKS, NO DOGS, NO IRISH.

I'm fucking disgusted by this. 

Dogs are great!

New sign will have to say...

No blacks, no browns, no Kosovo’s, no square heads, no spicks, no dagos, no split links, no europhiles, no peodophiles, no gays, no lezbefriends, no trannies, no spastics, no crips, no mentals, and definately no french, no welsh, no sweaty jocks, no didycoys, no pykies, and without doubt no smoking, no dogs, no bumming.

otherwise no doubt one of these groups will feel left out and complain.   I think Punkape would complain on at least five counts.

Guest Kunte Kinte

OK I know this thread is about as dry as a two thousand year old turd in Tutencuntham's archaeological crevasse, but here's a final bang. 

Those arse licking pious bakercunts from eyebrows across the forehead fucking fight or fly Ulstercuntland changed the grounds of their defence to get their costs back. And the arsewipe High Court judges bought it. Everybody knows the phrase The Law is an Ass. But they probably didn't until now Law is a Fat White Ass with a Cock up it. 

And something else, the Tescos manager just down the road refused to serve our gay cavaliers a box of porridge oats and a bottle of baby oil on the basis he didn't want his daughter's darling horse frightened in the field next door or his morning bowl of oats spoilt by having his stomach turned. By the way his wife sprinkles it with chocolate powder as a special treat...now about the baby oil...

Those bakers will take the Hippocuntic oath to their graves... 

15 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

OK I know this thread is about as dry as a two thousand year old turd in Tutencuntham's archaeological crevasse, but here's a final bang. 

Those arse licking pious bakercunts from eyebrows across the forehead fucking fight or fly Ulstercuntland changed the grounds of their defence to get their costs back. And the arsewipe High Court judges bought it. Everybody knows the phrase The Law is an Ass. But they probably didn't until now Law is a Fat White Ass with a Cock up it. 

And something else, the Tescos manager just down the road refused to serve our gay cavaliers a box of porridge oats and a bottle of baby oil on the basis he didn't want his daughter's darling horse frightened in the field next door or his morning bowl of oats spoilt by having his stomach turned. By the way his wife sprinkles it with chocolate powder as a special treat...now about the baby oil...

You should respect their Christian beliefs you thick, uneducated mollusc 🦑.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Utter gibberish.

#drinkbleach

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

You should respect their Christian beliefs you thick, uneducated mollusc 🦑.

I am the one holding the book - the book of cunt, shorter oxford version. 

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

New sign will have to say...

No blacks, no browns, no Kosovo’s, no square heads, no spicks, no dagos, no split links, no europhiles, no peodophiles, no gays, no lezbefriends, no trannies, no spastics, no crips, no mentals, and definately no french, no welsh, no sweaty jocks, no didycoys, no pykies, and without doubt no smoking, no dogs, no bumming.

otherwise no doubt one of these groups will feel left out and complain.   I think Punkape would complain on at least five counts.

No no.  No no no no. No no no no   no no there's no limit