Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Punkape

Gay cake appeal

Recommended Posts

I think everyone is missing the point here.If there were no fucking poofs or dykes none of this would have happened.Cunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think everyone is missing the point here.If there were no fucking poofs or dykes none of this would have happened.Cunts

Or if there were no cakes. Or better still, if there were no Irish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the less popular slogan suggestions for Jimmy Savile's British Rail campaign.

A Savile social gathering at Broadmoor...

ACE178A5-61C9-4CDA-BBB5-634C97CE7155.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, Lord Punkape said:

The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case. Hurrah !

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The five justices on the Supreme Court were unanimous in their judgement. 

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

Ashers lost the case and the subsequent appeal, but on Wednesday the firm won its appeal at the Supreme Court.

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

Nobody expects..... The Gay IRA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

A Savile social gathering at Broadmoor...

ACE178A5-61C9-4CDA-BBB5-634C97CE7155.jpeg

It still astonishes me that Savile got away with it for so long. I have no doubt that had you been aware of Catholic Savile's propensities, Spunkers, you'd have definitely fingered him.

Edited by Ollyboro
Bleeding anus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Or if there were no cakes. Or better still, if there were no Irish.

They used to display signs at hotels, pubs and boarding houses that read;  

NO BLACKS, NO DOGS, NO IRISH.

I'm fucking disgusted by this. 

Dogs are great!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, Lord Punkape said:

The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case. Hurrah !

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The five justices on the Supreme Court were unanimous in their judgement. 

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

Ashers lost the case and the subsequent appeal, but on Wednesday the firm won its appeal at the Supreme Court.

Christians 1 Buggers 0

lol.

Should have made them a cake then after their party send them a picture in the post of several cocks wanking off into the sponge mix and sticking the chocolate spreader up their arse.  

  • Like 2
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Should have made them a cake then after their party send them a picture in the post of several cocks wanking off into the sponge mix and sticking the chocolate spreader up their arse.  

Now this is more your style MC baby i even gave ya a like

Panzbaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 3:13 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Now this is more your style MC baby i even gave ya a like

Panzbaby 

Yes.... it’s definately more my style. Roops has made a new man out of me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 11:10 PM, Ollyboro said:

It still astonishes me that Savile got away with it for so long. I have no doubt that had you been aware of Catholic Savile's propensities, Spunkers, you'd have definitely fingered him.

It was a fit up....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×