CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

conor mcgregor chat shit get banged.

Guest killemall

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape when Elvis sings P.J Proby’s ‘I Just Can’t Help Believing’ there’s a long pause before ‘...for more than just a day’ which is very hard to master. 

As I hate Elvis, and all the fat, burger-munching wanker stood for, I’ll have to take you word for it. 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a cunt hair away from posting on Flidspack and adding some vaguely racist shit on the Brexit thread in a desperate attempt to garner likes and attention.

What the fuck has happened to you?

Shut your fucking mouth, cunt. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm a big Elvis fan frank, but fuck me sideways, I hate your guts

You know very well that I don't recognise you as a valid member, stubbs. You may quote me on a daily basis, but I'm telling you now., they'll be no further correspondence between us, ever.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You know very well that I don't recognise you as a valid member, stubbs. You may quote me on a daily basis, but I'm telling you now., they'll be no further correspondence between us, ever.

I'm more than happy with this frank, and generally your replies are weaker than the glue holding on your ghastly wig. I'll leave you as a "hunk of burning love" waiting on your boat for the next naval vessel to dock and the pole smoking marathon to begin.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dawg