CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit in our food.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

The next time that you tuck in to any of the following, consider what it is that you're eating: Meat products, baked beans, alcoholic beverages, chewing-gum, vanilla flavouring, strawberry and raspberry flavoured food...

All of the above contain 'Castoreum,'  which is "a tasty additive"  made from the secretions of a beaver's anal glands, according to scientists at Befoodsmart, who regulate what we eat. By all accounts, the foods & drinks producers who provide our nosh, have been using beaver arse-sweat and getting away with it due to the fact that it's a natural product...

BEAVER-ASS-JUICE-620x330.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The next time that you tuck in to any of the following, consider what it is that you're eating: Meat products, baked beans, alcoholic beverages, chewing-gum, vanilla flavouring, strawberry and raspberry flavoured food...

All of the above contain 'Castoreum,'  which is "a tasty additive"  made from the secretions of a beaver's anal glands, according to scientists at Befoodsmart, who regulate what we eat. By all accounts, the foods & drinks producers who provide our nosh, have been using beaver arse-sweat and getting away with it due to the fact that it's a natural product...

BEAVER-ASS-JUICE-620x330.jpg

Its a good social media scare story, however the reality is somewhat different.

FFS, cut out the middle men, go to the Tandoori shack at the end of our road, get served a portion of shit, without the frills.

Job done, not a beaver in sight(unless you count those brazen slags kicked out the pub at closing time, queuing for some cheap nosh before bedtime)

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, 'eavensabove said:

It makes one wonder who was the first to think, ' I know what I'll do, I'll felch the arse of a dam-building beaver to see if it tastes of vanilla.' 

Eavans, when I first read the title,  I thought it was government advice on how to make meals go further post Brexit. lol lol

cc: Panzy

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure why someone who has the skills to concoct silly graphics is unable to click on a hyperlink.

I guess that one day you'll find that one out, and as for concocting silly graphics, hyperlink yourself to Google, and you'll find that one out too. 

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I guess that one day you'll find that one out, and as for concocting silly graphics, hyperlink yourself to Google, and you'll find that one out too. 

One would be hard pressed to find anything on Google Images these days as most content has been monetised. No doubt you'll be at pains to say you didn't pay to view. Anyway its sorta gratifying to read you were triggered enough to scuttle off to a search engine 'cos I called you out for your misleading and wholly inaccurate nom.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One would be hard pressed to find anything on Google Images these days as most content has been monetised. No doubt you'll be at pains to say you didn't pay to view. Anyway its sorta gratifying to read you were triggered enough to scuttle off to a search engine 'cos I called you out for your misleading and wholly inaccurate nom.

Bravo!  What do you want, a fucking medal, or a chest to pin it on? 

Misleading and inaccurate is right-up your street, Isn't it.  A VC is in the post... wear it with pride, you've earned it. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, it shows..

Mrs R.  If you were genuinely concerned about misleading & inaccurate posts & nom's, then you would have to be moderating this site 24/7 and 99% of what's said on here, would be trashed or removed...  Let me tell you what it is which definitely shows, shall I?   You, are a morbid deviant and nothing pleases you more than wearing your crown of thorns.  You are never wrong as far as You are concerned, but the vast majority know that you are.  You are also devoid of any sense of humour, save for what You deem as being humorous, which is the square root of jack shite. You are without any doubt the most despised of all people that have ever used this site, which in turn only fuels your sadistic mind. There is little else to demonstrate as to why you remain and have done from day one.  

Yes, Mrs R,  It shows. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Thankfully other than the sidebar I only see 'eavens in quotes, if only the ignored users could also be hidden from the sidebar.

Allow me to rectify this:

IMG_2081.JPG.1519b9b2c8eb6e679a1fd7de68f0f51e.JPG

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Mrs R.  If you were genuinely concerned about misleading & inaccurate posts & nom's, then you would have to be moderating this site 24/7 and 99% of what's said on here, would be trashed or removed...  Let me tell you what it is which definitely shows, shall I?   You, are a morbid deviant and nothing pleases you more than wearing your crown of thorns.  You are never wrong as far as You are concerned, but the vast majority know that you are.  You are also devoid of any sense of humour, save for what You deem as being humorous, which is the square root of jack shite. You are without any doubt the most despised of all people that have ever used this site, which in turn only fuels your sadistic mind. There is little else to demonstrate as to why you remain and have done from day one.  

Yes, Mrs R,  It shows. 

@'eavensabove.. shut the fuck up!

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still butt-hurt then?

I've warned you about picking on the mentally ill before. I guessing you think you've perfected your technique with the pointless "debates" with the hapless thicko that is Mongumental and now you fancy a crack at this fucking loony? Next you'll calling him a poof