CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Netherlands

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

They're cunts!  Not hostile, not overly friendly, not much of anything, really!  But their version of the English language is a fucking atrocity!  They speak like they took language lessons from Frank, speaking with cock in mouth! 

The dutch can fuck right off. 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They're cunts!  Not hostile, not overly friendly, not much of anything, really!  But their version of the English language is a fucking atrocity!  They speak like they took language lessons from Frank, speaking with cock in mouth! 

I lived over there, albeit for a short while and I can agree the cloggies are a weird bunch. Very straight laced, disturbingly tall and virtually no pubs but every small town has it's own selection of ho's

Very low chav count however, so not all bad

Guest Wizardsleeve

One of these robotic cunts was in the building today, and showed absolutely NO indication of having a sense of humour.  Made an open mic combination of Bubba and Frank look like a digitally remastered film fest of Harry Enfield on the big screen.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Less boring than Belgium but more fucking addicts, 

They do keep the more interesting vices legal, but it send a cold chill down my spine to witness a negotiation between a prossie and her client.  I think reading court transcripts would be more entertaining. 

The Dutch remind me of the Saudis..

..except for the oil, capital punishment, corporal punishment, servant beating, obsession with shiny things, letting down fellow arabs like The Palestinians, disenfranchising of women, racism towards foreign workers, sand and general shiftiness. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

One of these robotic cunts was in the building today, and showed absolutely NO indication of having a sense of humour.  Made an open mic combination of Bubba and Frank look like a digitally remastered film fest of Harry Enfield on the big screen.  

Was he selling wholesale tulips from the back of the lorry?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Was he selling wholesale tulips from the back of the lorry?

He was the telecomm officer for his region.  He was meeting with the "powers in the towers."  What an incredibly arid, tedious, completely uninteresting fucking cunt. 

Guest Ollyboro

Strange cunts the Dutch. As already noted, they're too tall. They also wear shit Frank Spencer coats and have names like Van Winkler. When I was 19, a few of us had a culture packed fortnight in Salou. One night I was sat talking to a bald cunt from Norton and his pancake titted wife, when a Dutch cunt at the same table - totally out the blue- asked her if she enjoyed clitoral stimulation! Later on in the week I was stood on a roof terrace when across the street I saw the aforementioned clitoral explorer sharing a blow up doll with several other Dutch perverts. I've never trushted the filthy Shean Connery shoundalike cuntsh shince. I mean we've all committed the odd mild sexual assault, but going fives up a lump of latex and air is a bridge too far.

42 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Strange cunts the Dutch. As already noted, they're too tall. They also wear shit Frank Spencer coats and have names like Van Winkler. When I was 19, a few of us had a culture packed fortnight in Salou. One night I was sat talking to a bald cunt from Norton and his pancake titted wife, when a Dutch cunt at the same table - totally out the blue- asked her if she enjoyed clitoral stimulation! Later on in the week I was stood on a roof terrace when across the street I saw the aforementioned clitoral explorer sharing a blow up doll with several other Dutch perverts. I've never trushted the filthy Shean Connery shoundalike cuntsh shince. I mean we've all committed the odd mild sexual assault, but going fives up a lump of latex and air is a bridge too far.

Shut up you thick fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I fucking hate the Orange cunts.  All Nazi sympathizers, the lot of them, or filthy drug running immigrants.

Nothing that global warming and a few feet of sea level rising can’t sort out.

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Arnem tall cunts

17 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Britain really is a diamond in the rough compared to the rest of/a lot of europe.

That’s why we should cut these fucking free loading lazy cunts off and go it alone.  They are all shitting themselves as to who is going to pay for eveything after we fuck off.   Weird fucking lazy Dutch, lazy perverted Italians, lazy fuck spiks, filthy lazy Greeks.......never done a days work in their lives.   Looks like Merkel is loozing kuntrol of der Rhineland unt the Right ving are  gaining seats.  Dutch will follow what ever ze Germans do.  So it won’t be long before they also fuck off out of EU

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s why we should cut these fucking free loading lazy cunts off and go it alone.  They are all shitting themselves as to who is going to pay for eveything after we fuck off.   Weird fucking lazy Dutch, lazy perverted Italians, lazy fuck spiks, filthy lazy Greeks.......never done a days work in their lives.   Looks like Merkel is loozing kuntrol of der Rhineland unt the Right ving are  gaining seats.  Dutch will follow what ever ze Germans do.  So it won’t be long before they also fuck off out of EU

The Dutch must be seriously shitting bricks about Brexit. Served them right, the cheap, tight, selfish fucking lot. They can take their caravans and fuck off to Greece. No offence Gyps.

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Thats the style MC baby two 42 pounders loaded with shite n rocks broadside the greasy foreigners 

Panzbaby 

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Thats the style MC baby two 42 pounders loaded with shite n rocks broadside the greasy foreigners 

Panzbaby 

Well the recent German election do show Merkel has lost seats and the Right have gained.   Not that Iam in favour of this, far from it. The right are fucking Nazis and that’s why I voted out to distance myself from the shit storm that will no doubt engulf a debt riddled Europe.  1933 all over again.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 10/16/2018 at 5:02 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Actually that was unfair of me to say, what i actually meant to say was the french are smelly garlic breathed cunts who can shove their snails up their arses.

Guest Queefer

Fucking Netherlanders have always been the first to acknowledge and pander to every fucking offbeat dreg of society. Rug munchers, sausage jockeys, junkies, pervs, paedos, , tree huggers , immigrants, Yids, flids, etc etc etc. The result is an arseholingly daft country whose own language is dying, and whose culture is dead . LEARN FROM THESE CUNTS MISTAKES