CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

pretend suicide cunts

Guest killemall

Guest killemall

big thanks to the attention seeker this morning who ruined thousands of people`s day by sitting on a bridge over the river & bringing the entire city`s traffic to a standstill.if you really want to end it all jump in front of a train or slit your wrists the proper way , not fuck up everyone else`s day, cunt.

'Attempted Suicide'?

It's pretty easy I imagine, if you really are serious about checking out. If you really want to make a statement re pure contempt for life you'd have to go a long way to top (ha!) the self-immolation of the Shaolin Monk in Saigon back in the '60's.

Otherwise, you're just jerking off and wasting everybody's time

I do know one local one-legged cunt who does a similar performance a couple of times a year. He drives his adapted car to a cliff edge somewhere then phones the police. he usually gets sectioned for a few week, and then repeats the cycle a few months later. In some parts of the world these pretend suicides are overdosing on homopathic  medication (which they of cause know is ineffective) and then phoning for help .. this of course is as costly for the emergency services as them having to respond to a real medical emergency as they cannot be sure that they have not taken something that is really dangerous.. As to whether this is happening in the UK I know not.

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I do know one local one-legged cunt who does a similar performance a couple of times a year. He drives his adapted car to a cliff edge somewhere then phones the police. he usually gets sectioned for a few week, and then repeats the cycle a few months later. In some parts of the world these pretend suicides are overdosing on homopathic  medication (which they of cause know is ineffective) and then phoning for help .. this of course is as costly for the emergency services as them having to respond to a real medical emergency as they cannot be sure that they have not taken something that is really dangerous.. As to whether this is happening in the UK I know not.

I know nothing about homeopathic medication,  but I do know that Frank has overdosed on homopathic remedies many times.

These cunts need training,some 'oh woe is me ' twat recently blubbed to a camera "I've tried to kill myself 9 times"......well, fucking try harder you waste of space.We get one fucking go at this and if some cunt wants to bring themselves and everyone around them down then just do everyone a favour and perfect it first time.I highly recommend a station platform,quick and painless.cunts

35 minutes ago, Neil said:

These cunts need training,some 'oh woe is me ' twat recently blubbed to a camera "I've tried to kill myself 9 times"......well, fucking try harder you waste of space.We get one fucking go at this and if some cunt wants to bring themselves and everyone around them down then just do everyone a favour and perfect it first time.I highly recommend a station platform,quick and painless.cunts

Working with educationally sub normal simpletons  and taking them out shopping and helping them in the day to day life does not bother me. What did annoy me were the highly educated and physically healthy 30 and 40 something cunts who would not make the effort to try to find a job when they were perfectly capable of working for a living but "could not do so" because they were suffering from regular "panic attacks" or PTSD because their granny died when they were at uni. The sad thing is that whilst the DWP will sanction and put genuinely disabled people on the streets they seem to let these perfectly capable cunts slip through the net.

6 hours ago, Neil said:

You wouldn't want to be the poor cunts who work at said station. One I know of was sweeping the end of the platform a few days after some fucker cashed his chips in, and found a piece of his skull. 

Guest Queefer
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You wouldn't want to be the poor cunts who work at said station. One I know of was sweeping the end of the platform a few days after some fucker cashed his chips in, and found a piece of his skull. 

Was hopping on the last train on his bucket list then ? 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

I can picture your own pathetic attempt at suicide, Neil.

Sat in a dank pool of your own semen and room temperature Carling. Tears falling down your chunky face as you hyperventilate with panic over the inevitable and imminent knock at the door from the Old Bill. Finally plucking up the courage to end it all, you shove a knife into your Pelican-like gullet, only for the blade to snap on the impenetrable twenty inch layer of subcutaneous blubber.

Next time, plug in the offending PC and hard drive that has led you down this path, then chuck it into the bath along with your fat fucking carcass.

8 hours ago, killemall said:

big thanks to the attention seeker this morning who ruined thousands of people`s day by sitting on a bridge over the river & bringing the entire city`s traffic to a standstill.if you really want to end it all jump in front of a train or slit your wrists the proper way , not fuck up everyone else`s day, cunt.

Why didn’t you simply push the cunt in the river?   

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can picture your own pathetic attempt at suicide, Neil.

Sat in a dank pool of your own semen and room temperature Carling. Tears falling down your chunky face as you hyperventilate with panic over the inevitable and imminent knock at the door from the Old Bill. Finally plucking up the courage to end it all, you shove a knife into your Pelican-like gullet, only for the blade to snap on the impenetrable twenty inch layer of subcutaneous blubber.

Next time, plug in the offending PC and hard drive that has led you down this path, then chuck it into the bath along with your fat fucking carcass.

What an amazing imagination you must have,I imagine your search engine history is probably worse than mine.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 10/16/2018 at 10:23 AM, Neil said:

No, no, no, no, it fucks up the railway, I can't collect locomotive numbers when the selfish twat jumps.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/16/2018 at 3:44 AM, killemall said:

star-wars-Do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try-m

I can name three or four who should have these words interpreted into windowlickese so they understand what they must do.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 10/16/2018 at 8:44 AM, killemall said:

Yeah but, if (s)he jumps in front of a train it will cause huge inconvenience to thousands more people.