CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sexist tissues

camberwell gypsy

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don’t fucking believe this shit.  Has nobody in the world have anything better to do than complain about being oppressed about Man sized tissues?    When I was a student it was Mandela and Apartheid, the IRA, Faulklands, Riots on the streets of Moss Side, the Yorkshire Ripper, and could we get Channel 4 on the Telly.    Now all the youth have to think about is being oppressed by the word “man”.      

Men will not exist in 25 years.   They will just be manicured, makeup wearing faggots mincing about the place.   Women will simply squirt some spunk up their cave and have kids with their Lezza wife, just like in the Vauxhall advert in tv now.   It’s all decadent and fucked up.

im glad Iam past all this shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking Christ is there no end to this shit?  Women use two squares of bog roll to dab there minge after a piss, maybe three if they're feeling girlish and playful....but let a man with a nose full of alien hatchlings need to evacuate them, and he needs to use a smaller, or a newly rebranded gender neutral, diversity sensitive size of tissue?  I defy any woman to claim she hasn't enjoyed the extra girth to the mansize disposable tissues....these people can fuck off.  Keep it man size

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A question asked by countless children as it first occurs to them that 'fun-size' appears to be considerably less 'fun' than normal size.

Are you referring the candy communion wafers or the linking machine in franks cellar that makes phallic shaped sausages for the orphans and unwanted kids (most of whom are without a doubt, in his bloodline) in his council?  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are you referring the candy communion wafers or the linking machine in franks cellar that makes phallic shaped sausages for the orphans and unwanted kids (most of whom are without a doubt, in his bloodline) in his council?  

What an utterly pointless reply, expected from a cunt like you.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t fucking believe this shit.  Has nobody in the world have anything better to do than complain about being oppressed about Man sized tissues?    When I was a student it was Mandela and Apartheid, the IRA, Faulklands, Riots on the streets of Moss Side, the Yorkshire Ripper, and could we get Channel 4 on the Telly.    Now all the youth have to think about is being oppressed by the word “man”.      

Back in your day Vampires sucked blood not cock.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Back in your day Vampires sucked blood not cock.

No they have always sucked blood, and if they sucked cock Iam afraid vampires would starve to death as they would be in competition with all the other mincers this millenialist generation has brought up to swallow dick.

Guest judgetwi

All you cisgender cunts made me cry with your vile abuse. So I went down the chemists to buy some man size tissues.

They went fucking apeshit, calling me a Nazi and all sorts of vile nasty vile words stereotyping me as a vile nasty Brexit voter. I have to say they were thoroughly vile.

The good news is, I managed to nick some peach lippy, amid all the confusion , as they ushered my pert little bottom out of the door.

A vile experience.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

All you cisgender cunts made me cry with your vile abuse. So I went down the chemists to buy some man size tissues.

They went fucking apeshit, calling me a Nazi and all sorts of vile nasty vile words stereotyping me as a vile nasty Brexit voter. I have to say they were thoroughly vile.

The good news is, I managed to nick some peach lippy, amid all the confusion , as they ushered my pert little bottom out of the door.

A vile experience.

You ok babes? 🌈

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A vile experience.

This is a chemist not a Joker's shop 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A vile experience.

You fantasise about this sort of thing all the time don't you Jewdith?

On a related note...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/waitrose-gentlemans-roll-sexist-sandwich-kleenex-mansize-name-twitter-a8589466.html

It's almost getting a little ridiculous, isn't it? Almost. Isn't it time Mothercare changed its name to Parentcare? No. No it isn't, because I don't give a fuck, and neither should anybody else really.

Isn't this ironically a sign that people have never had it better, being as there's fuck all else to worry about these days other than shit like this?

Germaine Greer is a cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

On a related note...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/waitrose-gentlemans-roll-sexist-sandwich-kleenex-mansize-name-twitter-a8589466.html

It's almost getting a little ridiculous, isn't it? Almost. Isn't it time Mothercare changed its name to Parentcare? No. No it isn't, because I don't give a fuck, and neither should anybody else really.

Isn't this ironically a sign that people have never had it better, being as there's fuck all else to worry about these days other than shit like this?

I am glad they did this, as I am not a member of the upper classes.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

On a related note...

That's Waitrose duly added to my ever-expanding "Never shop with those cunts" list.