CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

I know this cunt has been on some other nom recently but she deserves to be nommed in her own right.Her voice is the most annoying monotone,boring fucking hum I've heard for some time.Nigel Mansell and Andy Murray take some beating but this jug eared lezzer lookalike grates my fucking gears massively. Apparently she's quite good at golf(mind you,women's golf is equivalent to a spacker trying to play sport) so maybe she could team up with Punkers and create a matching pair of tedious cunts.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I know this cunt has been on some other nom recently but she deserves to be nommed in her own right.Her voice is the most annoying monotone,boring fucking hum I've heard for some time.Nigel Mansell and Andy Murray take some beating but this jug eared lezzer lookalike grates my fucking gears massively. Apparently she's quite good at golf(mind you,women's golf is equivalent to a spacker trying to play sport) so maybe she could team up with Punkers and create a matching pair of tedious cunts.

Does she come with wilted brown salad in a little plastic bag?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Neil said:

I expect you join me in wanking over her every Thursday to Saturday.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:00 AM, Neil said:

Frankly Neil, I’m in shock. Have we finally found a woman under 50 you wouldn’t consider coating in your special varnish? For you to be put off by a triviality like accent is astonishing. Surely you’ve got a ball gag in your dungeon?

As for the glorious Ms Munchetty, I’m on record for declaring her a love pixie, so must disagree. Fills a wetsuit perfectly. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Frankly Neil, I’m in shock. Have we finally found a woman under 50 you wouldn’t consider coating in your special varnish? For you to be put off by a triviality like accent is astonishing. Surely you’ve got a ball gag in your dungeon?

As for the glorious Ms Munchetty, I’m on record for declaring her a love pixie, so must disagree. Fills a wetsuit perfectly. 

I'd spaff a load over the lovely naga as well, but all thoughts erotic suddenly disappear when she's sat on the same sofa as the hulking lump that is the Geordie she-he with the steel jaw and cruiser weight would be proud of

• Like 3

On 10/19/2018 at 7:00 AM, Neil said:

Just another BOX TICKED in the BBC as they were short of fucking ugly, spastic, lesbian haired, thick, unwatchable, jug eared, brown women, who fuck around like infidel slags and are on white husband number two already and have glossy magazines take their picture playing the only round of golf they have played this year, to make them look normal and an Avid Golfer, when actually they don’t fucking play. It’s just a front to make them look like they have a personality.  Along with a brief appearance on cum dancing which confirmed the browns complete lack of dance ability but was a self promoting stunt for a cunt.   

I always thought it must be really hard to become a TV presenter as you have to have charm, charisma, talent  and a watchable personality. However you just have to be a BOX TICKER in the BBC.     Don’t get me started on Patrick Moore’s replacement on the Sky at Night....a fat fucking mentalist wobbling black cunt the size of an extinction rated meteor.  Who the fuck thought that that would work in replacing the iconic Patrick Moore who was a fat fucking mentalist wobbling white cunt the size of an extinction rated meteor !

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She sounds like a starter. "Can I have a Naga Munchetty followed by King prawn bhuna, please". 

Hang on a minute madam, I just need to ask chef if he has enough spunk left in his pipes to do that dish.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just another BOX TICKED in the BBC as they were short of fucking ugly, spastic, lesbian haired, thick, unwatchable, jug eared, brown women, who fuck around like infidel slags and are on white husband number two already and have glossy magazines take their picture playing the only round of golf they have played this year, to make them look normal and an Avid Golfer, when actually they don’t fucking play. It’s just a front to make them look like they have a personality.  Along with a brief appearance on cum dancing which confirmed the browns complete lack of dance ability but was a self promoting stunt for a cunt.   

I always thought it must be really hard to become a TV presenter as you have to have charm, charisma, talent  and a watchable personality. However you just have to be a BOX TICKER in the BBC.     Don’t get me started on Patrick Moore’s replacement on the Sky at Night....a fat fucking mentalist wobbling black cunt the size of an extinction rated meteor.  Who the fuck thought that that would work in replacing the iconic Patrick Moore who was a fat fucking mentalist wobbling white cunt the size of an extinction rated meteor !

I can’t imagine what your blood pressure is, MC. I thought you were no stranger to Asian ladies, or do you lose interest north of Soi 6?

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t imagine what your blood pressure is, MC. I thought you were no stranger to Asian ladies, or do you lose interest north of Soi 6?

It’s the process Iam against not the race.   I do actually like Alex Scott she is adorable and a good tv presenter, but to have a bird talk about champions league and international football when she has played at the equivalent of non league level is patronising to both her and the audience.

We then move onto other TV presenters like Naga, and find they have no talent for the job but their PROFILE fits the box ticking quota.  Don’t get me wrong there is also white people involved in this,  as the BBC obviously needed to fill the unwatchable, fat midlands bloke quota the day they gave Adrian Chiles a job on match of the day, etc.

PS. Iam more of a Gemma Chan fan than Madhur Jaffrey

On 10/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I expect you join me in wanking over her every Thursday to Saturday.

Whereas each Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is spent lost in a haze of crusty McDonald's napkins and a 240 volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll called 'Barry'. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:25 AM, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the process Iam against not the race.   I do actually like Alex Scott she is adorable and a good tv presenter, but to have a bird talk about champions league and international football when she has played at the equivalent of non league level is patronising to both her and the audience.

We then move onto other TV presenters like Naga, and find they have no talent for the job but their PROFILE fits the box ticking quota.  Don’t get me wrong there is also white people involved in this,  as the BBC obviously needed to fill the unwatchable, fat midlands bloke quota the day they gave Adrian Chiles a job on match of the day, etc.

I think "non league' level is a bit flattering. Apparently when they were world champions, USA women's team played a boys U15s academy side and got beat 5-2. 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:25 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Isn't she a bit 'noir' for your taste?

Don't tell me this is the result of your casual racism slowly being ebbed away by Roops' warnings. If this is the case, I take great pleasure to be the first in calling you a fucking pussy.

7 hours ago, Rev said:

I have a penchant for dark-skinned ladies, but not this fucking bugger-lugged crew-cut sea-donkey cunt. She looks like the Scottish Cup dipped in gravy.

She can drop dead.

Hah, so you know what the Scottish Cup looks like? You filthy Hibs-supporting cunt!

On 10/23/2018 at 11:25 PM, Wolfie said:

Isn't she a bit 'noir' for your taste?

Don't tell me this is the result of your casual racism slowly being ebbed away by Roops' warnings. If this is the case, I take great pleasure to be the first in calling you a fucking pussy.

Ooooh contraries. If you do take a second you will see my Mrs is Gook.  Read back a couple of years of posts.  Know your enemy.

By the way they are yellow slant eyes, not noir.  Clear.