CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

On 10/23/2018 at 11:02 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I think "non league' level is a bit flattering. Apparently when they were world champions, USA women's team played a boys U15s academy side and got beat 5-2. 

Yes, that figures.   My lad plays for an academy and they beat USA 10 v 0. So I figure playing women would be 28 nil at half time.  Birds and football. Wtf 

• 11 months later...
On 19/10/2018 at 08:00, Neil said:

I know this cunt has been on some other nom recently but she deserves to be nommed in her own right.Her voice is the most annoying monotone,boring fucking hum I've heard for some time.Nigel Mansell and Andy Murray take some beating but this jug eared lezzer lookalike grates my fucking gears massively. Apparently she's quite good at golf(mind you,women's golf is equivalent to a spacker trying to play sport) so maybe she could team up with Punkers and create a matching pair of tedious cunts.

5+ years with the BBC,  and she still hasn't sorted her adenoid problem. Now of late, she is getting too fucking uppity. Mind you, her type always do.   

Harvey Proctor is a cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 20/10/2018 at 17:38, DrCunt said:

I'm definitely not on board with this nom. She's as fit as fuck and I'd give anyone 10 to 1 she's utterly filthy... In a good way, not a smelling of shit kind of way.

So, you don't find her attractive at all, then.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

5+ years with the BBC,  and she still hasn't sorted her adenoid problem. Now of late, she is getting too fucking uppity. Mind you, her type always do.   

Harvey Proctor is a cunt.

I agree Scrotals.

When I first heard of this cunt, I thought she was an Indian snack food 

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Munching carpet to be a bit more precise.

Little English lesson for you.

“Eating Carpet” means flying into rages.

“Rug-Muncher” denotes a fucking lesbo.

To be a bit more precise , my arse.  Fuck off back to your dustbin.

Basically she's paid to read the news, not give her opinion on it, if she can't do that the BBC should have told her to sling her fuckin' hook.

But as usual they bend to the whiny, snowflake media, vermin.

Spineless cunts!

1 minute ago, kylie said:

Basically she's paid to read the news, not give her opinion on it, if she can't do that the BBC should have told her to sling her fuckin' hook.

But as usual they bend to the whiny, snowflake media, vermin.

Spineless cunts!

Disagreeing with, or criticising anything they do or say is racist, and a hate crime. 

Only white cunts can do wrong nowadays.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve seen this video before. It’s upside down. I think it was called ...........

“There’s a Hole in my Bucket”!

my Bucket

my Bucket

(that’s the echos from it’s cavernous Tracy Chapman inspired gonzo cunt)

Must say , that is the lamest shit I have ever posted in my life.  I blame you cunts.  Bad influence.  I was simply studying for my Philosophy PHD , and came here without my glasses - thinking it was “Cant’s Corner”.    There , now it’s the second most lamest shit I have ever posted.

On 07/10/2019 at 18:35, Eric Cuntman said:

Only white cunts can do wrong nowadays.

Only the male, straight ones.

If you're a white woman, you can murder your children in their sleep and blame and vilify your husband for not giving you enough attention and the court system will look at you with pity.

Alternatively, if you're a screaming bender you can rape kids and call it "Pride".

This world makes me fucking sick.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you're a white woman, you can murder your children in their sleep and blame and vilify your husband for not giving you enough attention and the court system will look at you with pity.

Alternatively, if you're a screaming bender you can rape kids and call it "Pride".

Well why not leave it.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Unless they start making microphones white, well no, not really. What a strange question.

Oh well.  Just me then.  Not as if I’d want to queue up for it anyway.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd happily convert to the screaming bender if I could successfully get away with tracking down and slay our newbies @Salty Piss Flap and @Pete who've obviously fallen off the back of the sunshine bus