CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
22 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Why does Greta do that squinty eye thing and always look like she's storing gobstoppers and jawbreakers in her cheeks.

Because like the vast majority of kids her age from every country in the western world who've been raised in the electronic media, celebrity worship age, she's a little drama queen. Probably hoping and expecting to get a TV deal out of it.

32 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Because like the vast majority of kids her age from every country in the western world who've been raised in the electronic media, celebrity worship age, she's a little drama queen. Probably hoping and expecting to get a TV deal out of it.

Although you're a sister-fucking, gun-toting, black lynching, hillbilly cunt, I have to give at least some kudos to you and the millions of other fucking idiots that inhabit your country for your no nonsense approach to attention seeking fuckwits.

We've got a bit of a problem with some stinking hippy types who are trying to bring London to a standstill over the alleged climate crisis. They've been told numerous times that they'd be better directing their ire at the likes of the USA, a country causing far more damage to the planet than poor little England. The reason they won't is because, quite rightly, they'd either be shot on sight or banged up and sentenced to one of your firm but fair two hundred year custodial sentences.

God bless America.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Although you're a sister-fucking, gun-toting, black lynching, hillbilly cunt, I have to give at least some kudos to you and the millions of other fucking idiots that inhabit your country for your no nonsense approach to attention seeking fuckwits.

We've got a bit of a problem with some stinking hippy types who are trying to bring London to a standstill over the alleged climate crisis. They've been told numerous times that they'd be better directing their ire at the likes of the USA, a country causing far more damage to the planet than poor little England. The reason they won't is because, quite rightly, they'd either be shot on sight or banged up and sentenced to one of your firm but fair two hundred year custodial sentences.

God bless America.

Envy is such an ugly trait. 

You should try to be better than that.

BTW, your rule 12 "sister fucking" violation has been reported.

Have a nice day, shitbag.

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If I was jealous of you for living in America, I'd simply fly to Mexico and take a leisurely stroll across your southern border, which is about as secure as the mental institute you've obviously broken out of. Millions of Mexicans have done it and infest your land, so it wouldn't be hard for me to follow suit.

As for a rule violation, suck it up, bub. I've been accused of incest on a daily basis because I come from Norfolk. You hail from a backward swamp as well, so I'm afraid it comes with the territory.

Nice try, though. Idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Salt, do you pronounce the word veeeicle like your fellow retard yanks?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Salt, do you pronounce the word veeeicle like your fellow retard yanks?

Apparently we're all jealous of him.

I don't know about you, Ed, but I totally agree with him. I've often fantasised about getting terminal cancer and then selling everything I own just to afford a bed for a night in a hospital.

I'd also absolutely love to live in a country where I could rub shoulders with fundamentalist Christian wankers, militant blacks, lazy spics and MAGA hat wearing simpletons like the Salty family of Fort Lauderdale.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about you, Ed, but I totally agree with him. I've often fantasised about getting terminal cancer and then selling everything I own just to afford a bed for a night in a hospital.

I'd also absolutely love to live in a country where I could rub shoulders with fundamentalist Christian wankers, militant blacks, lazy spics and MAGA hat wearing simpletons like the Salty family of Fort Lauderdale.

God bless America. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I was jealous of you for living in America, I'd simply fly to Mexico and take a leisurely stroll across your southern border, which is about as secure as the mental institute you've obviously broken out of. Millions of Mexicans have done it and infest your land, so it wouldn't be hard for me to follow suit.

As for a rule violation, suck it up, bub. I've been accused of incest on a daily basis because I come from Norfolk. You hail from a backward swamp as well, so I'm afraid it comes with the territory.

Nice try, though. Idiot.

Why would you go through the trouble to fly to Mexico then sneak across the border, when you should be able to just travel directly here? Are you on some kind of undesirable, no-fly watch list? According to what I've heard, there are but a handful of reasons why someone would end up on such a list. Among them are suspicion of terrorism, law enforcement issues in one's home country, things one has said publicly and things one has posted online.

Given that you probably aren't smart enough to be a terrorist, a pretty low bar for most but above your abilities and motivation nonetheless, that leaves one or more of the remaining reasons.

Based on what I've observed about you over these past few months, I could easily picture you as some kind of greasy, small time ne'er-do-well, known to the local police for engaging in sleazy, petty, penny-ante scams, probably against the most vulnerable members of society, like the elderly and mentally/physically handicapped, etc.

But then again, where you're from, that probably describes most of the local population. Therefore, any list of local small time scumbag grifters kept by the police probably just doubles as the phone directory.

That narrows it down to the kind of sub-moronic drivel you express publicly. It's easy to envision you being denied entry into a civilized country like the US based solely on the kind of incoherent, semi-retarded online babbling you've done here and elsewhere. After all, what kind of decent society like ours would want to lower our cumulative IQ and stink up our air by allowing a low-forehead, walking ball of maggot covered rotting flesh like you in?

I'd best contact the border patrol and have them be on the lookout for a greasy, malodorous, maggot-covered, hideously ugly, dwarfishly short, mentally challenged, buck-toothed troll with bad breath from the Norfolk area of the UK, whose body odor kills flies, and who drools constantly from both corners of his mouth while he spouts unintelligible nonsense.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It would be several steps up from what you currently rub shoulders with, not only in your own town and on your street, but within your own dwelling, whatever that could be described as.

Hovel. Shack. Shed. Shipping crate. Cardboard box. Viaduct.

Clearing in the woods behind the grocery market, conveniently close to the bin where they throw away the expired food and rotting vegetables...

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why would you go through the trouble to fly to Mexico then sneak across the border, when you should be able to just travel directly here? Are you on some kind of undesirable, no-fly watch list? According to what I've heard, there are but a handful of reasons why someone would end up on such a list. Among them are suspicion of terrorism, law enforcement issues in one's home country, things one has said publicly and things one has posted online.

Given that you probably aren't smart enough to be a terrorist, a pretty low bar for most but above your abilities and motivation nonetheless, that leaves one or more of the remaining reasons.

Based on what I've observed about you over these past few months, I could easily picture you as some kind of greasy, small time ne'er-do-well, known to the local police for engaging in sleazy, petty, penny-ante scams, probably against the most vulnerable members of society, like the elderly and mentally/physically handicapped, etc.

But then again, where you're from, that probably describes most of the local population. Therefore, any list of local small time scumbag grifters kept by the police probably just doubles as the phone directory.

That narrows it down to the kind of sub-moronic drivel you express publicly. It's easy to envision you being denied entry into a civilized country like the US based solely on the kind of incoherent, semi-retarded online babbling you've done here and elsewhere. After all, what kind of decent society like ours would want to lower our cumulative IQ and stink up our air by allowing a low-forehead, walking ball of maggot covered rotting flesh like you in?

I'd best contact the border patrol and have them be on the lookout for a greasy, malodorous, maggot-covered, hideously ugly, dwarfishly short, mentally challenged, buck-toothed troll with bad breath from the Norfolk area of the UK, whose body odor kills flies, and who drools constantly from both corners of his mouth while he spouts unintelligible nonsense.

It's great to see that I'm not getting to you.

Idiot.

14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh dear. That's one of the better meltdowns I've seen here. It must be the sedentary lifestyle your lot lead and the atrocious high calorie/low nutrition diet you all eat? 

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

like the Salty family of Fort Lauderdale.

I met Rolf Harris at Heathrow, in the departure lounge for Florida. I said to him. “Are you going to Fort Lauderdale Rolf?”

He replied “No I’m going to Tampa......With the kids”

38 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sound the verbose wanker klaxon. Sound it long, and sound it loud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Some good points there. It also means that when you drive on the wrong side of the road and kill some poor unfortunate you can fly directly home under the cover of diplomatic immunity to evade the short arm of the law.

Like the French, all Americans are overdue an appointment in one of Ratty's showers. You're all contemptible and I despise you for your overwhelmingly negative contribution to world society.

Edited by DrCunt
When applying for an ESTA to visit the US of A, yeehaw, in response to the question 'are you a terrorist', I've always responded that I'd only kill overweight fuckwits. They still admit me. Let's say that self appraisal isn't an American strength.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, right. Who was it that just posted a load of rambling nonsense which chalked up to 343 separate words within a single post?

You're a diamond backed rattler, you thick, caravan-shitting cunt.

Who was it that expended the time and effort to actually COUNT THEM???? 

What a fucking TOOL you are.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Who was it that expended the time and effort to actually COUNT THEM???? 

What a fucking TOOL you are.

Oh, my, fucking, god. I didn't realise you were that thick.

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You are not very bright Gladys so it is doubtful whether you realize anything.

American English, eh? There can be only one explanation for intellectual incapacity on this scale: tertiary syphilis. How you managed to contract it is beyond explanation though.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nice try, though. Idiot.

Did you hear the recent news by the way? Useless Mexican twats had El Chapo's son in custody and ready for extradition, only to let him go after the cartel showed up and overpowered not only their Police force, but national guard and army too. If I was Salty, knowing that my only defensive against a greasy horde of rabid cartel beaners was the Rio Grande and thirty million morbidly obese Texans I'd be at Canada's border with gifts of black shoe polish and golliwog wigs to bribe my way through.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
25 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Some good points there. It also means that when you drive on the wrong side of the road and kill some poor unfortunate you can fly directly home under the cover of diplomatic immunity to evade the short arm of the law.

Funniest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. I hope the fat little Nancy boy bounced a few times and skidded across the pavement for awhile before coming to a stop, then laid there gurgling for his mummy before he died.

And if you shit bags try to play the offended little victim card over that, I'll be happy to refer you back to the posts by your little sado-queer buddies, cackling with glee over 9/11.

If you fucking inbred retards had been intelligent enough to begin with, to put your steering wheels on the left side of your cars and orient your roadways like the rest of the world, foreigners who visit your screwed up, bass-backwards little island wouldn't get confused like that and those kinds of accidents wouldn't happen.

I hope the Diplomat's wife never never stands trial and the kids kid's weepy cunt snowflake parents go home and hang themselves in their garage.

26 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Like the French, all Americans are overdue an appointment in one of Ratty's showers. You're all contemptible and I despise you for your overwhelmingly negative contribution to world society.

You know as well as I do, that you'd give your right arm and sell your worthless soul to have been born a citizen of the greatest country on Earth, you jealous little loser.

Same with your faggot bum buddy Dreck.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Oh, my, fucking, god. I didn't realise you were that thick.

That's probably the same thing you said to your faggot boyfriend the first time he shoved his cock up your asshole.