CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I fear you may, unjustifiably, be discounting the significant contribution of a German to the invention of the atom bomb there, a certain Mr A. Einstein.

Wasn't von Braun the one that tipped the scales in the space race for the yanks too, just a few short years after the heathens banned slavery of negros (following a war that cost hundreds of thousands of lives)? Backward, God bothering, twats.

American ingenuity and inventiveness. Pah.

The Tizzard mission in early 1940 where Britain stupidly handed over research on the A-bomb, radar, and various other British technology those cunts didn't have largely contributed to them having atomic weapons by 1945. Never trust a yank.

The moon landing was a load of shite probably filmed on a studio backlot somewhere in a dump like hollywood too.

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sure, the USA is the world's policeman and I guess we should be grateful for that

Only because those parasites bankrupted us and devalued our currency during/after WWII. Cowardly sacks of shit didn't have the balls to go ahead with war plan red because they knew it would end with Britain invading their dump country and slapping them all over it again like 1812. Fucking cowards. 

20 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

The Tizzard mission in early 1940 where Britain stupidly handed over research on the A-bomb, radar, and various other British technology those cunts didn't have largely contributed to them having atomic weapons by 1945. Never trust a yank.

The moon landing was a load of shite probably filmed on a studio backlot somewhere in a dump like hollywood too.

A lunar landing conspiracy theorist, with a Gary Glitter avatar? The case for the prosecution rests. 

10 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Only because those parasites bankrupted us and devalued our currency during/after WWII. Those god bothering fucking freaks would still be sucking British cock if it wasn't for Britain fighting two world wars back to back within 20 years and being weakened. Cowardly sacks of shit didn't have the balls to go ahead with war plan red because they knew it would end with Britain invading their dump country and slapping them all over it again like 1812. Fucking cowards. 

Fucking hell, Salty. Like I said, hilarious. History only goes back to 1970 with you cunts.

You're too thick to even see when you've been bitch slapped by a mod. Get back in your hole, dimwit.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Ape said:

A lunar landing conspiracy theorist, with a Gary Glitter avatar? The case for the prosecution rests. 

I bet you still believe in the easter bunny. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Fucking hell, Salty. Like I said, hilarious. History only goes back to 1970 with you cunts.

You're too thick to even see when you've been bitch slapped by a mod. Get back in your hole, dimwit.

I think you may have responded to the wrong person.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Funniest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. I hope the fat little Nancy boy bounced a few times and skidded across the pavement for awhile before coming to a stop, then laid there gurgling for his mummy before he died.

And if you shit bags try to play the offended little victim card over that, I'll be happy to refer you back to the posts by your little sado-queer buddies, cackling with glee over 9/11.

If you fucking inbred retards had been intelligent enough to begin with, to put your steering wheels on the left side of your cars and orient your roadways like the rest of the world, foreigners who visit your screwed up, bass-backwards little island wouldn't get confused like that and those kinds of accidents wouldn't happen.

I hope the Diplomat's wife never never stands trial and the kids kid's weepy cunt snowflake parents go home and hang themselves in their garage.

You know as well as I do, that you'd give your right arm and sell your worthless soul to have been born a citizen of the greatest country on Earth, you jealous little loser.

Same with your faggot bum buddy Dreck.

On the fuckwit scale of not understanding the site's timbre, this is right at the top. What a fucking loser.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I think you may have responded to the wrong person.

Fuck, shit and bollocks. You may have got me there. Don't think this means we're going to be rolling around in meadows butt-fucking any time soon.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say, I like the USA. I work there three to four times a year and found most Americans to be engaging and respectful. On the downside I'm staggered as to how ignorant they are with regards to the world beyond it's borders. You mentioned 9/11; lets not forget that the UK was the largest non American partner in the coalition that went to Afghanistan as a result of 9/11. Much British blood was spilt. Much to this country's shame, the UK allowed itself to be involved in the second Iraqi war, the justification of which was based on a lie. Because that war was basically a revenge job, there was no end game, or at least, not one that had been thought through. Consequently that left a regional power vacuum which led to the creation of the Islamic State and all the problems that came with it, not least the growth of Islamic radicalisation. The world has just witnessed your country shaft a local friendly ally who did most of the on-ground grunt work which finally eradicated IS. It's the national entitlement that get most backs up. Sure, the USA is the world's policeman and I guess we should be grateful for that, but the entitlement is so insidious that it permeates to parochial levels. Your fellow citizen accidentally killed a British lad and your country's answer is to confer diplomatic immunity after the event and help facilitate her flee her responsibilities.

What I'm saying in my usual verbose way is that its probably not a good idea to invite your self into someone's living room and take a dump on the host's carpet.

I'll be by your place for tea some afternoon next week.

I might be a little late because I'll be stopping off for some hot, spicy Mexican food, then afterward, some Indian food loaded with lots of curry on my way over.

(You might want to reserve two Rug Doctors rather than just one.)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Fuck, shit and bollocks. You may have got me there. Don't think this means we're going to be rolling around in meadows butt-fucking any time soon.

Of course it does.

That's just a typical weekend for you two.

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Funniest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. I hope the fat little Nancy boy bounced a few times and skidded across the pavement for awhile before coming to a stop, then laid there gurgling for his mummy before he died.

And if you shit bags try to play the offended little victim card over that, I'll be happy to refer you back to the posts by your little sado-queer buddies, cackling with glee over 9/11.

If you fucking inbred retards had been intelligent enough to begin with, to put your steering wheels on the left side of your cars and orient your roadways like the rest of the world, foreigners who visit your screwed up, bass-backwards little island wouldn't get confused like that and those kinds of accidents wouldn't happen.

I hope the Diplomat's wife never never stands trial and the kids kid's weepy cunt snowflake parents go home and hang themselves in their garage.

You know as well as I do, that you'd give your right arm and sell your worthless soul to have been born a citizen of the greatest country on Earth, you jealous little loser.

She's not the shiniest cowboy boot in K-Mart is she? I mean how fucking hard is it to work out that we drive on the left? I've driven hundreds of time in foreign countries and have never had a prang. Yet it's a bit tricky for this dozy, thick, dog faced fucking harridan to work out. Fuck her.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I might be a little late because I'll be stopping off for some hot, spicy Mexican food, then afterward, some Indian food loaded with lots of curry on my way over.

She thinks a Rug Doctor is the bloke who comes round once a month and trims her pubes with a strimmer. 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say, I like the USA. I work there three to four times a year and found most Americans to be engaging and respectful. On the downside I'm staggered as to how ignorant they are with regards to the world beyond it's borders. You mentioned 9/11; lets not forget that the UK was the largest non American partner in the coalition that went to Afghanistan as a result of 9/11. Much British blood was spilt. Much to this country's shame, the UK allowed itself to be involved in the second Iraqi war, the justification of which was based on a lie. Because that war was basically a revenge job, there was no end game, or at least, not one that had been thought through. Consequently that left a regional power vacuum which led to the creation of the Islamic State and all the problems that came with it, not least the growth of Islamic radicalisation. The world has just witnessed your country shaft a local friendly ally who did most of the on-ground grunt work which finally eradicated IS. It's the national entitlement that get most backs up. Sure, the USA is the world's policeman and I guess we should be grateful for that, but the entitlement is so insidious that it permeates to parochial levels. Your fellow citizen accidentally killed a British lad and your country's answer is to confer diplomatic immunity after the event and help facilitate her flee her responsibilities.

What I'm saying in my usual verbose way is that its probably not a good idea to invite your self into someone's living room and take a dump on the host's carpet.

Roops you know this is true, I lost a lot of good pals who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald on 9/11 I find jokes about it abhorrent, although my biggest regret is salty wasn’t at his terminal up on the 90th floor that day. 

10 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh dear, the diamond back rattler strikes again, and hard.

Can you remember a while back you loudly crowed about how much "respect" you had for other members, and would never be triggered into insulting their country again?

How's that working out for you?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Roops you know this is true, I lost a lot of good pals who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald on 9/11 I find jokes about it abhorrent, although my biggest regret is salty wasn’t at his terminal up on the 90th floor that day. 

What a stroke of luck you had though Eddie, finishing your internship at Halfords on the 91st floor the previous week.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

What a stroke of luck you had though Eddie, finishing your internship at Halfords on the 91st floor the previous week.

Bill, I’m not a big egg chasing fan, but I didn’t realise how many blacks are in England team, what do you think of that?

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ah, I see what the problem is - you just don't know when to shut your cakehole.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill, I’m not a big egg chasing fan, but I didn’t realise how many blacks are in England team, what do you think of that?

I believe there are some blacks in the England team. I gave up watching England ‘attempting’ to play football years ago when it became obvious to me that they were absolutely fucking useless at it. I admire your optimism Ed in your unwavering belief that your national side (Burkina Faso) will win the next World Cup, but I fear you might be wrong. What I have observed though is that all the African countries seem to field very few white players. Perhaps they don’t want the crowd making snowman chants or calling them snowflakes. Racist fucking dusky  cunts.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, I see what the problem is - you just don't know when to shut your cakehole.

According to what I've seen posted here by some old-timers who have a less than glowing opinion of you, I get the impression that you don't know when to shut a certain hole of your own, though I would assume it is one that has nothing to with the insertion of cake.

Of course, one can never tell with regards to the personal proclivities of strangers, can one?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear, the diamond back rattler strikes again, and hard.

Can you remember a while back you loudly crowed about how much "respect" you had for other members, and would never be triggered into insulting their country again?

How's that working out for you?

I suppose that had nowhere to go but out the window after some of the spineless, gutless pussies like you and a few of your CC Mafia girlfriends began launching your all out verbal assaults against my country. And even then, I still haven't gone nearly as far down into the sewer as "you lot" have. But then again, I don't normally dwell down there like you all do, so not being as intimately familiar with the place as you are, I'm not as prone to scraping the bottom of it out of sheer, pathetic desperation to lash out at someone whom you can't get the better of any other way, as is the case with your sad attempts to lash out at me.

All in all, especially in terms of how I deal with the likes of you, I'd say things are working out just fine.

Thanks for asking.

Idiot.

24 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

According to what I've seen posted here by some old-timers who have a less than glowing opinion of you, I get the impression that you don't know when to shut a certain hole of your own, though I would assume it is one that has nothing to with the insertion of cake.

Of course, one can never tell with regards to the personal proclivities of strangers, can one?

...and there was me defending you a few hours ago, as I said you just don't know when to shut it. You're on your own from now on.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and there was me defending you a few hours ago, as I said you just don't know when to shut it. You're on your own from now on.

And here I thought you had a sense of humor.

Oh well, looks like...

That's OK. I'm used to it.