CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd happily convert to the screaming bender if I could successfully get away with tracking down and slay our newbies @Salty Piss Flap and @Pete who've obviously fallen off the back of the sunshine bus

What do you mean “Convert”?      You’re already there.   Over-inflated fuck.

Not much gets to me , but mentioning my name in the same sentence as that twat - earns you a little body-art.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 07/10/2019 at 13:34, Pete said:

Anyone else wish that microphone was their cock?

If yours wasn't the size of one of those little miniature tinned Vienna sausages, you wouldn't wish such goofy shit.

On 07/10/2019 at 15:02, Pete said:

Must say , that is the lamest shit I have ever posted in my life.  I blame you cunts.  Bad influence.  I was simply studying for my Philosophy PHD , and came here without my glasses - thinking it was “Cant’s Corner”.    There , now it’s the second most lamest shit I have ever posted.

Inasmuch as you constantly top your previous effort, everything you post is the lamest shit you've ever posted.

A catalogue of it would require an entire forum unto itself and take a year to read.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Only the male, straight ones.

If you're a white woman, you can murder your children in their sleep and blame and vilify your husband for not giving you enough attention and the court system will look at you with pity.

Alternatively, if you're a screaming bender you can rape kids and call it "Pride".

This world makes me fucking sick.

Replied the world: "The feeling is mutual, cunt".

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Goodbye and good fucking riddance, lets hope its forever, you stupid fucking twat

Welcome to the leaderboard , fuckface.

Nice to see the arse-end of contributors supported.

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Goodbye and good fucking riddance, lets hope its forever, you stupid fucking twat

Report button again - is it?   You fucking sad vanilla cunt.

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not even in jest, Pete...

Aimed at someone else is certainly cause for a report.     Not as if I’m slanging anyone. Not bending any rules , or even trying to. They are clearly worded , and rule 13 concerns abuse to others. Just stating fact.  Bit of disgusting self-deprecation never hurts , part of my prison-therapy - and it’s a dying art.  Or if you’re the hospital, Stubby and Salty , Glowworm or Ratcum - I’m a dying fart.

If others can say that I’ve got the penis of a 5 year-old ( and they have , without being banned) , then where does my comment lay in those terms?  I’m not being clever , but if the Festival of Light wish to send Lord Longford round again , then at least ask him to wash his cock this time.

I’m not usually the kiss and tell type , but I find it odd that I could “liase” with Greta , in ways most people haven’t even dreamt of - but can’t comment about it , on a forum supposedly designed for negative , attacking humour , and camaraderie around lowering everything to a common base-form.  I understand the site is American though. So must respect that , since the age of consent there is 55.   Or is that the speed-limit. Fuck it , who cares?

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Aimed at someone else.  Not as if I’m slanging anyone. Not bending any rules , or even trying to. Just stating fact.  Bit of disgusting self-deprecation never hurts , part of my prison-therapy - and it’s a dying art.  Or if you’re Stubby and Salty - I’m a dying fart.

I’m not usually the kiss and tell type , but I find it odd that I could “liase” with Greta , in ways most people haven’t even dreamt of - but can’t comment about it , on a forum supposedly designed for negative , attacking humour , and camaraderie around lowering everything to a common base-form.  I understand the site is American though. So must respect that , since the age of consent there is 55. 

What the fuck are you going on about? I meant taking baths - in this day and age! Greta is going to kick the shit out of you when she hears about this.

Take a fucking shower next time, you shameless, polluting cunt.

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One eye on the report button , and the other on the leaderboard ‘eh?  Transparent git.

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, Pete said:

since the age of consent there is 55.   Or is that the speed-limit.

Lol.

Perfectly legal to buy a gun when you're 16 though and also pass your driving test by driving down a straight road and stopping, also at 16.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Showers are for poofs , and for Greta to kneel in.

Serious talk, now. This sort of stuff will probably get you coolered just to avoid other punters declaring you a nonce. Its been made transparently clear that this kind of humour isn't welcome, the fact that its self deprecating might not matter - it could just be seen as another excuse to lure punters in.

I'm not too sure how this is all going to work out for you. Might have fucked yourself again here, Pete...

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Serious talk, now. This sort of stuff will probably get you coolered just to avoid other punters declaring you a nonce. Its been made transparently clear that this kind of humour isn't welcome, the fact that its self deprecating might not matter - it could just be seen as another excuse to lure punters in.

I'm not too sure how this is all going to work out for you. Might have fucked yourself again here, Pete...

No Roadie. She kneels because it saves water. What else?  If anyone has the dirty mind it’s you.

Anyway after the cabbage-patch , pitchfork , newbie , accusatory incident -  and the recent attentions of glory-seeking Stubbs - This cabbage is fucked if he’ll just sit in the ground waiting for “old-timers” to sprinkle some of their vanilla diluted water on me. I simply don’t have that long.

Leaderboard means nothing to me. But nice to see myself on it just 2 days after a one week ban.  Fuck ‘em all.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

No Roadie. She kneels because it saves water. What else?  If anyone has the dirty mind it’s you.

Anyway after the cabbage-patch , pitchfork , newbie , accusatory incident -  and the recent attentions of glory-seeking Stubbs - This cabbage is fucked if he’ll just sit in the ground waiting for “old-timers” to sprinkle some of their vanilla diluted water on me. I simply don’t have that long.

Leaderboard means nothing to me. But nice to see myself on it just 2 days after a one week ban.  Fuck ‘em all.

Good luck with all that. Don't take it too personally if I get a few sneaky kicks in when it backfires horribly - peer pressure and all that. Nowt personal.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Good luck with all that. Don't take it too personally if I get a few sneaky kicks in when it backfires horribly - peer pressure and all that. Nowt personal.

No that’s cool. Putting the boot in last time gained you a little kudos - especially with Sally and Glowworm.  Feel free to slag me off as much as you can.  Might be a good way of escaping this cabbage-patch.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I’ve got no gripe with you - my post was aimed at the little spastic @Erroreptile404. And I don’t need advice from you on how to conduct myself on here. 

That’s more like it. And I don’t need advice from you on how not to advise people on how to advise.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

No that’s cool. Putting the boot in last time gained you a little kudos - especially with Sally and Glowworm.  Feel free to slag me off as much as you can.  Might be a good way of escaping this cabbage-patch.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I’ve got no gripe with you - my post was aimed at the little spastic @Erroreptile404. And I don’t need advice from you on how to conduct myself on here. 

He's right, Pete. Erroreptyle isn't the cunt you want cheering you on on here. His past meltdowns have made the Yank look positively dignified in comparison.

• Like 2

Just now, Roadkill said:

He's right, Pete. Erroreptyle isn't the cunt you want cheering you on on here. His past meltdowns have made the Yank look positively dignified in comparison.

The heady days of when he was going to get one of the big games software houses to sue us all? Fucking magnificent.

• Like 1