CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

Just now, Roadkill said:

He's right, Pete. Erroreptyle isn't the cunt you want cheering you on on here. His past meltdowns have made the Yank look positively dignified in comparison.

Who can forget the time he threatened to mobilise every fat, virgin, autist on the planet to sue us for implying that the vast majority of gamers enjoy a bit of a fiddle with kids.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, Pete said:

If you posted some real content , then you might gain some fans.

He's a dreary, pompous, humourless prick who's never made me laugh once. 

His whole output since i've been here consists of saying " you stupid fucking wanker" to anyone who thinks he's a dreary pompous prick, wash rinse and repeat. 

Oh and get this: He apparently thinks he's an Aerospace Engineer. 

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

He's a dreary, pompous, humourless prick who's never made me laugh once. 

His whole output since i've been here consists of saying " you stupid fucking wanker" to anyone who thinks he's a dreary pompous prick, wash rinse and repeat. 

Oh and get this: He apparently thinks he's an Aerospace Engineer. 

Sounds like someone’s tired. 

Edited by Ape
23%

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He's right, Pete. Erroreptyle isn't the cunt you want cheering you on on here. His past meltdowns have made the Yank look positively dignified in comparison.

Nor is Sally , but it didn’t stop Eric from resurrecting him for likes , when he was all but done last week during my ban. Although I found it quite amusing - knowing what was coming , once he thought he had a friend. Now he has several , even Roops.  Funny old world.

We help each other here. We are a community , and some balance is entirely necessary.  That takes undesirables , as well as prima-donnas like Stubby. Horses for courses. Gretas for Capitalists. Etc

Any attempt at forming an exclusive master-race of humourous cunt cunts (barring Billy , CB and Roadie) - would anyway almost certainly begin with a better grade of seeds than what I have observed the last 2 weeks.  But , leaving Greta out of it - you have raised the odd little titter.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nor is Sally , but it didn’t stop Eric from resurrecting him when he was all but done last week during my ban. Although I found it quite amusing - knowing what was coming , once he thought he had a friend. Now he has several , even Roops.  Funny old world.

We help each other here. We are a community , and some balance is entirely necessary.  That takes undesirables , as well as prima-donnas like Stubby. Horses for courses. Gretas for Capitalists. Etc

Bridge building, teamwork puff.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sounds like someone’s tired. 

Oh look the bumboy brigade after failing to get rid of salty have turned their attention to me again, @Pete don't listen to any of these three fucking slimy little pricks, i know their game.

All three of them will try and get you banned from the site next. 

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh look the bumboy brigade after failing to get rid of salty have turned their attention to me again, @Pete don't listen to any of these three fucking slimy little pricks, i know their game.

Don’t worry. I had a whole week to delve back and read don’t forget.  
But make it permanent , since the sight of some of your avatars now makes me physically sick , but mainly Sally’s and Stubbs.

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Easily triggered prick. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Aimed at someone else is certainly cause for a report.     Not as if I’m slanging anyone. Not bending any rules , or even trying to. They are clearly worded , and rule 13 concerns abuse to others. Just stating fact.  Bit of disgusting self-deprecation never hurts , part of my prison-therapy - and it’s a dying art.  Or if you’re the hospital, Stubby and Salty , Glowworm or Ratcum - I’m a dying fart.

If others can say that I’ve got the penis of a 5 year-old ( and they have , without being banned) , then where does my comment lay in those terms?  I’m not being clever , but if the Festival of Light wish to send Lord Longford round again , then at least ask him to wash his cock this time.

I’m not usually the kiss and tell type , but I find it odd that I could “liase” with Greta , in ways most people haven’t even dreamt of - but can’t comment about it , on a forum supposedly designed for negative , attacking humour , and camaraderie around lowering everything to a common base-form.  I understand the site is American though. So must respect that , since the age of consent there is 55.   Or is that the speed-limit. Fuck it , who cares?

The Corner's servers are located in N.America, the site is British administered. This is not the first time you have attempted to veer the discourse to what I previously described as Keith Lard territory. Whilst you may think certain comments do not break any rules, the site's owners and administrators do not want unwelcome scrutiny. We do not want any conversation that describes, suggests, or implies sexual contact with a minor whether self-deprecating or not. This is the only warning you'll receive. Do not attempt to explore ways to circumvent this directive as we'll err on the side of caution and remove you from the site.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Lol.

Perfectly legal to buy a gun when you're 16 though and also pass your driving test by driving down a straight road and stopping, also at 16.

At least our steering wheels are on the correct side of the car.

On 9 October 2019 at 17:18, Guest Pete said:

No Roadie. She kneels because it saves water. What else?  If anyone has the dirty mind it’s you.

Anyway after the cabbage-patch , pitchfork , newbie , accusatory incident -  and the recent attentions of glory-seeking Stubbs - This cabbage is fucked if he’ll just sit in the ground waiting for “old-timers” to sprinkle some of their vanilla diluted water on me. I simply don’t have that long.

Leaderboard means nothing to me. But nice to see myself on it just 2 days after a one week ban.  Fuck ‘em all.

Interesting that the leaderboard 'meant nothing' to him.. 

That must be why he only mentioned the fact that he was on it 30 odd times. What a sinister little perv cunt. 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
55 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I'm glad that you didn't say that your steering wheels were on the "right side" of the car.

Yes, that crossed my mind when I was posting it. 

Coulda said left side, too.

22 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Out of likes.

That's what happens when you pathetically try to weaponize the like system by awarding to every lame comment by someone that has been ostracised by those that despise you. In your case 2,000 likes a day wouldn't be sufficient.

Fuck off and die, painfully.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

That's what happens when you pathetically try to weaponize the like system by awarding to every lame comment by someone that has been ostracised by those that despise you. In your case 2,000 likes a day wouldn't be sufficient.

That deserves a weeks worth of likes and possibly hand relief Doc.

Lady Penelope, as she was know before it crawled to admin for a username change in a pathetic attempt to fool newbies into ignoring the 1000s of pointless posts of constant liquid shite, is universally despised by every cunt here with half a funny bone. Funnily enough eddy is now it's BFF

If her public sucicide lead to this place going under, I'd take it right now

9 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You’re not that bright are you doc...

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You’re not that bright are you doc...

I claim no such thing. However, I'm 50,000 lux compared to your snuffed out candle. Get back in your place, fucktard.