CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

I claim no such thing. However, I'm 50,000 lux compared to your snuffed out candle. Get back in your place, fucktard.

I'm guessing that place is kneeling in front of "lady" pen with its nuts gently resting on one of his double chins.

It genuinely saddens me the cunts some here will take into their beds when the flack is flying. In edds case it shows very poor judgement and even lower intellect 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Stop it, you’re killing me doc, Jesus you make stubby look intelligent...

FFS, Eddie, at least have a lame attempt at getting to me. This is risible.

You're not worthy of licking the newt spawn off Stubby's wellies after a hard day's pond dipping.

When you can land a punch where it hurts I'll deal with you, until then you're junk mail in a sky high pile of final demands.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm guessing that place is kneeling in front of "lady" pen with its nuts gently resting on one of his double chins.

It genuinely saddens me the cunts some here will take into their beds when the flack is flying. In edds case it shows very poor judgement and even lower intellect 

Nom, nom, nom.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As long as I’m not getting to you 2 posts doc......

Cunts infinitely superior to you have tried, and failed miserably.  Your efforts are subpar at best. Keep going.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stop it, you’re killing me doc, Jesus you make stubby look intelligent...

By comparison, the two of them together make a lump of concrete look intelligent.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
24 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

FFS, Eddie, at least have a lame attempt at getting to me. This is risible.

You're not worthy of licking the newt spawn off Stubby's wellies after a hard day's pond dipping.

When you can land a punch where it hurts I'll deal with you, until then you're junk mail in a sky high pile of final demands.

Probably the only kind of mail an idle drunk welcher like you ever gets.

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rubbish in every way doc... 

Kudos, euryproktos gimp. I'm reeling from that. If you need an accurate explanation of those Greek phrases, just carry on felching Frank and paying the royalties on his weak material and I'm sure he'll explain.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Kudos, euryproktos gimp. I'm reeling from that. If you need an accurate explanation of those Greek phrases, just carry on felching Frank and paying the royalties on his weak material and I'm sure he'll explain.

Tread carefully doc, edds pulled out the big guns to finish you off into a meltdown of pant shitting proportions.

Thankfully for you that big gun is poor old salty. Dwelling somewhere in the Midwest and a regular church goer like all those hick yanks, his main hobby will be killing squirrels with his perfectly legal collection of military grade automatic weapons and not being able to name 10 other countries. That and incest, generally being thick and believing his uncle Jethro was abducted by aliens of course.

29 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Probably the only kind of mail an idle drunk welcher like you ever gets.

I was talking to the grown ups. Do everyone a favour, recognise where you're at (something unpleasant on the stools of the shoes of the lowest of the low here) and just carry on playing with yourself until someone of merit decides to give you the time of day. Insignificant dullard.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Tread carefully doc, edds pulled out the big guns to finish you off into a meltdown of pant shitting proportions.

Thankfully for you that big gun is poor old salty. Dwelling somewhere in the Midwest and a regular church goer like all those hick yanks, his main hobby will be killing squirrels with his perfectly legal collection of military grade automatic weapons and not being able to name 10 other countries. That and incest, generally being thick and believing his uncle Jethro was abducted by aliens of course.

You thick cunt, Stubby. He won't fall for this obvious trap as he knows there are only 3 countries in the world, the USofA, England (sic) (the motherland that has disowned them) and not the USofA. Yeehaw!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
16 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Not the only kind of male you get.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I was talking to the grown ups. Do everyone a favour, recognise where you're (something unpleasant on the stools of the shoes of the lowest of the low here) and just carry on playing with yourself until some of merit decides to give you the time of day. Insignificant dullard.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

You thick cunt, Stubby. He won't fall for this obvious trap as he knows there are only 3 countries in the world, the USofA, England (sic) (the motherland that has disowned them) and not the USofA. Yeehaw!

Do you two shit-for-brains nose-pickers pay the same 12 year kid old to write your garbage responses for you?

The reason I ask is because they seem as though they are generated by the same pre-adolescent mind.

I hope he's not charging you too much because you aren't getting much for your money.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Do you two shit-for-brains nose-pickers pay the same 12 year kid old to write your garbage responses for you?

The reason I ask is because they seem as though they are generated by the same pre-adolescent mind.

I hope he's not charging you too much because you aren't getting much for your money.

You do know what responding to everything directed your way signifies, dullard?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a898094918d48ab297a

14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I mentioned that "AI" in relation to Wolfie ..Dr Cunt is also not real, in Dr Cunt's case it is something called "AU" (artificial unintelligence).

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You do know what responding to everything directed your way signifies, dullard?

Given that you seem to be the #1 practitioner of it, why don't  you tell me, simpleton?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

I mentioned that "AI" in relation to Wolfie ..Dr Cunt is also not real, in Dr Cunt's case it is something called "AU" (artificial unintelligence).

Or, put another way, genuine stupidity.