CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

Yes Dr Cunt seems to be the perfect example of what used to be called a "simple country doctor". As Eddie say's DC is not very bright.

Apparently he thinks being a janitor in a hospital makes him a doctor.

Mop doctor is more like it.

14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Or, put another way, genuine stupidity.

Wow. It's a two "man" circle jerk. 

You'll regret this obvious show of desperation when it smashes your back doors in due to continuing your necking of the site's toilet cleaner.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
35 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

We do have something in the UK that you can hire to clean carpets its called "RUG DOCTOR". .. is it actually something that came from your side of the pond?

We have them over here, too. I think they rent them at grocery stores (shops). 

18 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Given that you seem to be the #1 practitioner of it, why don't  you tell me, simpleton?

I'd like to add, if I may be so presumptuous, that you were washed up before you even considered joining this site. You lack the subtlety or nous to contribute anything of value and all you can do now that you've been hoist by your own petard is suck off the site's most loathed, gender ambiguous, fuckwit in a pathetic, desperate (and what will be ultimately futile) attempt to cling on by your fingernails.

You're a never were and never will be, out of your depth, out of place, overweight, gun-toting, quarterwit that believes that living in the land of Donald Trump and judicial murder is civilised in the 21st Century. All bar Americans think that the USA is a loathesome cesspit. It a mystery to anyone that has enough education to enable them to read Janet and John books why civilised people from Mexico, Honduras or Guatemala would want to live cheek by jowl with people like you.

Regardless, if you have any luck you'll be swallowed up by one of Florida's numerous sinkholes very soon, because if you're not your eventual demise on this site, given your obduracy, will be protracted and painful for you.

As tough as you pretend to be, no one can retain their sanity when everyone that matters thinks you stink worse than the freshest specimen in Reptile's dog shit collection. It's a shame you're far too thick to realise what an utter arse (ass) you make of yourself here on a daily basis.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I'd like to add, if I may be so presumptuous, that you were washed up before you even considered joining this site. You lack the subtly or nous to contribute anything of value and all you can do now that you've been hoist by your own petard is suck off the site's most loathed, gender ambiguous, fuckwit in a pathetic, desperate (and what will be ultimately futile) attempt to cling on by your fingernails.

You're a never were and never will be, out of your depth, out of place, overweight, gun-toting, quarterwit that believes that living in the land of Donald Trump and judicial murder is civilised in the 21st Century. All bar Americans think that the USA is a loathesome cesspit. It a mystery to anyone that has enough education to enable them to read Janet and John books why civilised people from Mexico, Honduras or Guatemala would want to live cheek by jowl with people like you.

Regardless, if you have any luck you'll be swallowed up by one of Florida's numerous sinkholes very soon, because if you're not your eventual demise on this site, given your obduracy, will be protracted and painful for you.

As tough as you pretend to be, no one can retain their sanity when everyone that matters thinks you stink worse than the freshest specimen in Reptile's dog shit collection. It's a shame you're far too thick to realise what an utter arse (ass) you make of yourself here on a daily basis.

Wow. You are soooooo easily....

RecklessKeyCatbird-small.gif

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

And even more pathetically and predictably, you had to sink to the tired old local shit-bag crowd's last resort against me, of puking insults about America and Florida. A lame, overused, threadbare old tactic some of you losers never fail to fall back on whenever you find yourselves bereft of anything even mildly witty or insightful (a frequent occurrence), and I've reduced you to just scratching around for anything out of sheer desperation.

Yawn.

The entire world wants to come here and it's obvious that you wish you could too, hence your insane level of jealousy induced rage, clearly driven by a massive inferiority complex.

Do yourself a favor... get it through your obtuse concrete skull once and for all, that opinions of me and my homeland expressed by the likes of zeroes like you and the rest of your little gang of "CC Mafia" bullies who strut around here effeminately slapping with your limp, girlish wrists and waving your tiny cocktail weenie sized dicks at everyone you think you can intimidate, couldn't mean any less to me if the universe had never existed.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The comment was addressed to Pen. Even the slightest hint of subtlety just flies right over your head, doesn’t it?

No shit, Sherlock.

My comment was addressed to you.

That's all you need to concern yourself with. 

I'm gaining some belated respect for the moderator on that earlier site. If only someone would set up an exclusive hidden sub-forum just for Salty and Pen where they could exchange sub-par gay banalities and award each other "likes" without bothering the rest of us, that would be great (swell).

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

tenor.gif

My goodness!!! What biting, acerbic, acid-tongued wit you have there!!!

Guess the rest here should just give up and go home.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm gaining some belated respect for the moderator on that earlier site. If only someone would set up an exclusive hidden sub-forum just for Salty and Pen where they could exchange sub-par gay banalities and award each other "likes" without bothering the rest of us, that would be great (swell).

jaggermeme.jpg

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My goodness!!! What biting, acerbic, acid-tongued wit you have there!!!

Guess the rest here should just give up and go home.

And after you set the bar so low with a poorly-captioned Mr Bean picture, too, although even that looks good compared to your latest Mick Jagger effort.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

And after you set the bar so low with a poorly-captioned Mr Bean picture, too.

At least the Bean meme caption said something relevant about whom it was being addressed to, other than "you're retard".

A 12 year old could come up with that without even putting any thought into it.

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

jaggermeme.jpg

Interesting. Who is the middle aged skinhead behind him? Red Ben Sherman and red Harrington, that’s classic. As is the gay way Jagger is wearing that scarf. 

Hey, a man can’t make an observation already?