CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Who the fuck were you then? And why would you  want to copy that BetterThanYou cunt?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was 'kylie' this morning. He was something else before that, and he was 'r-soles' when you and me joined up.

Like I fucking said- username rollback to your original one

@Mrs Roops @cuntspotter and you other useless admin wallahs get a grip of these draft transient fuckers! 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I fucking said- username rollback to your original one

@Mrs Roops @cuntspotter and you other useless admin wallahs get a grip of these draft transient fuckers! 

There's probably not a tick box for that or there's not instructions on Google.

Anyway, try not to push Roops into doing something that admins with more clout will force her to undo a day later. It could be embarrassing for her.

Homones, eh? Let's hope Brexit doesn't lead to a shortage of HRT drugs. This place would be a nuclear wasteland.

I wonder how long Wizz is incarcerated for this time?

Perhaps Punkers should be a mod. A few hail Mary's (and a back scuttling, of course), all is forgiven and back into general circulation to continue the abuse. How very Catholic [priest].

14 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Anyway, try not to push Roops into doing something that admins with more clout will force her to undo a day later. It could be embarrassing for her.

Homones, eh? Let's hope Brexit doesn't lead to a shortage of HRT drugs. This place would be a nuclear wasteland.

Perhaps Punkers should be a mod. A few hail Mary's (and a back scuttling, of course), all is forgiven and back into general circulation to continue the abuse. How very Catholic [priest].

Have you offered your negotiating skills to the Brexit Party Doc?

6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Yes indeed. Most of us were too gentlemanly to bring up her daft bat decision to remove the block user function then reinstate it in an embarrassing climbdown.

Thank god you're here to remind us what a predictably drippy old witch she is. I'm guessing all the  preparations for flying about on her boom have muddled her usually brilliant mind.

I'm hoping old wizzler isn't in lock down for too long; @Roadkill let me into some contraband he's stashed in the cooler that'll keep me sane for next spell inside and I don't want the old cunt to find it

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes indeed. Most of us were too gentlemanly to bring up her daft bat decision to remove the block user function then reinstate it in an embarrassing climbdown.

Thank god you're here to remind us what a predictably drippy old witch she is. I'm guessing all the  preparations for flying about on her boom have muddled her usually brilliant mind.

I'm hoping old wizzler isn't in lock down for too long; @Roadkill let me into some contraband he's stashed in the cooler that'll keep me sane for next spell inside and I don't want the old cunt to find it

Behind the fourth brick along, 3rd row up, from the south west corner?

I think someone has filled that in with a dirty protest now.

32 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The system allows punters to change handles within certain parameters.

No one has forced me to do any thing.

Wiz has not been coolered.

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Okay... Whatever you say.

Personally I don't care if punters change their handles. Leopards don't change their spots.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

He may have been kidnapped by a gang of ‘human’ traffickers. They will soon let him go once they have a look at him.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Killa salt cured the remains of welsh cunt. I'll use it as something to bite down on should Mrs R be in a frisky and sadistic mood

That's going to taste of faeces and coal dust.

Aberfan wasn't a cunt.

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Who the fuck were you then? And why would you  want to copy that BetterThanYou cunt?

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was 'kylie' this morning. He was something else before that, and he was 'r-soles' when you and me joined up.

A change is as good as a rest.

Maybe you should try it, instead of wasting what's left of your miserable existence spunking your drivel all over this site.

Oh, but you can't, you're tied to the beloved 'leader board', pole climbing, elitist cunts!

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Maybe you should try it, instead of wasting what's left of your miserable existence spunking your drivel all over this site.

Oh, but you can't, you're tied to the beloved 'leader board', pole climbing, elitist cunts!

Do you still hate dogs at least?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joker said:

What seems to be your boggle?

Guest Erroreptile404
On 16/10/2019 at 16:15, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know they used a Gary Glitter song in that 'Joker' film?

Yep lol

What the fuck next? A statue of Jimmy Savile in the blue peter garden. Lol

Or Ian Watkins advertising pampers. 

This is a very obvious attempt to trap someone into calling you a paedo

Not quite ☺️

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I first read about Ian Watkins, I so wanted it to be the oily, simpering faggot out of Steps.

Weren't they all simpering faggots apart from the girls.

16 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Why does Greta do that squinty eye thing and always look like she's storing gobstoppers and jawbreakers in her cheeks.

Because she's a spoilt, entitled little fucking brat, who thinks she can tell everybody what to do, by grace of the fact that her family circumstances mean that she will never have to do a days actual work in her life. 

It's not really her fault. She's been brainwashed by her arty-farty, bohemian parents. She's just a piece of communication equipment for a pair of drippy, privileged fucking idiots, that haven't got a clue what real life is like.  

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because she's a spoilt, entitled little fucking brat, who thinks she can tell everybody what to do, by grace of the fact that her family circumstances mean that she will never have to do a days actual work in her life. 

It's not really her fault. She's been brainwashed by her arty-farty, bohemian parents. She's just a piece of communication equipment for a pair of drippy, privileged fucking idiots, that haven't got a clue what real life is like.  

How dare you!