CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student cunts that can’t drink

Guest N/A

So Universities have banned initiation tests and nights out on freshens week, or any week, as their precious little millenialist soppy cunts cant handle the pressure.

Inquiry currently being held after soft cunt can’t handle his beer.  He was a whopping 5 times over the limit when found dead after a night out.  So that’s a fucking massive 10 whole pints he had drunk on a night out in NEWCASTLE.  Fuck me marra that’s what we usually drink on the bus into toon.

Is it me or have this next generation completely lost all self respect.  10 pints is a fucking disciplinary if you welched at that stage in proceedings. It would mean instant dismissal from the rugby team, football club, synchronized trampolining, even the chess club could out swig this cunt.

Iam not a big drinker but on occasion have been know to consume 11 pints of Guinness, then 2 bottles of wine, a curry, then a few night caps usually consisting of rum and baileys which is my favorite tipple.   That’s a fairly quiet night out with my mates not some sort of do or dare night of legendary proportions.    Fuck me, I think I have driven home on 10 pints before now.

soppy cunt deserves to be kicked out of what ever club he was trying to be initiated into.   Back in the day being dead wasn’t and excuse either.  We would have rifled through his pockets and bought another round.

Guest Queefer

Evidently this was an initiation for the Agricultural Society - a bunch of sheep shaggers. He should have joined Ents or Rugby and had a proper drink not this nonce club. 

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So Universities have banned initiation tests and nights out on freshens week, or any week, as their precious little millenialist soppy cunts cant handle the pressure.

Inquiry currently being held after soft cunt can’t handle his beer.  He was a whopping 5 times over the limit when found dead after a night out.  So that’s a fucking massive 10 whole pints he had drunk on a night out in NEWCASTLE.  Fuck me marra that’s what we usually drink on the bus into toon.

Is it me or have this next generation completely lost all self respect.  10 pints is a fucking disciplinary if you welched at that stage in proceedings. It would mean instant dismissal from the rugby team, football club, synchronized trampolining, even the chess club could out swig this cunt.

Iam not a big drinker but on occasion have been know to consume 11 pints of Guinness, then 2 bottles of wine, a curry, then a few night caps usually consisting of rum and baileys which is my favorite tipple.   That’s a fairly quiet night out with my mates not some sort of do or dare night of legendary proportions.    Fuck me, I think I have driven home on 10 pints before now.

soppy cunt deserves to be kicked out of what ever club he was trying to be initiated into.   Back in the day being dead wasn’t and excuse either.  We would have rifled through his pockets and bought another round.

Don’t really see a nom here, just a poor young man who died tragically and the ramblings of a braying, alcoholic wanker.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nothing screams hard-drinking cunt quite like Baileys, MC. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me, I think I have driven home on 10 pints before now.

On practically any other website a statement such as this would inevitably lead to self righteous indignation, bitter vilification of the poster, comparisons between drink driving and premeditated murder, invocation of Godwin’s Law, and finally apoplectic death threats. 

And that, your honour, is why I'm still here instead of on twitter. 

• Like 2

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Don’t really see a nom here, just a poor young man who died tragically and the ramblings of a braying, alcoholic wanker.

Try Mumsnet.com it may suit you better 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

These were intelligent young men who knew exactly what they were doing, it was nothing short of murder and every bit as bad as drink driving and is not a subject for joviality.

They're not people that you know then?

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's best to be shit-faced drunk before it gets to the "shagging a pig" stage, to be fair. Unless you're talking about the Conservative Society, where they prefer to be sober so they can savour every minute of the experience.

The Tories just love Miss Piggy talking dirty 

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It would mean instant dismissal from the rugby team, football club, synchronized trampolining, even the chess club could out swig this cunt.

Don't forget being outcast from Punkape's golf club if you dare to spew up in the toilets after the yard of cum challenge.

11 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Why’s that then? Because I don’t find the accidental death of a young lad amusing? Go stick your tongue back up MC’s arse where it usually resides. Prick.

You are a bore, and a hypocrite.  You have posted enough jibes about Frank's various chronic illnesses in the past.  You try flying a RC 'copter inside an iron lung.  It's not easy, and it's not fun. Cunts like you make me sick.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are a bore, and a hypocrite.  You have posted enough jibes about Frank's various chronic illnesses in the past.  You try flying a RC 'copter inside an iron lung.  It's not easy, and it's not fun. Cunts like you make me sick.

Oh great, the über-cretin has reappeared. The only thing missing from this travesty of attempted humour is a refence to Tesco or baked beans. You’re truly dreadful.

22 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Oh great, the über-cretin has reappeared. The only thing missing from this travesty of attempted humour is a refence to Tesco or baked beans. You’re truly dreadful.

Just out of interest, Ape, if you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, would you still make that first post about model helicopters over again?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just out of interest, Ape, if you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, would you still make that first post about model helicopters over again?

Yes, absolutely I would. You see, despite the constant jibes from Cancer Man and Pukeape, it’s a very rewarding hobby that requires a lot of mechanical, electrical, electronic and computer knowledge. Since neither of them possess the requisite skills to even open a pack of crisps, I see their constant drivel as an admission of their own stupidity.

4 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Yes, absolutely I would. You see, despite the constant jibes from Cancer Man and Pukeape, it’s a very rewarding hobby that requires a lot of mechanical, electrical, electronic and computer knowledge. Since neither of them possess the requisite skills to even open a pack of crisps, I see their constant drivel as an admission of their own stupidity.

It's 4.00am here, the t.v. in my room is not working, and the instructions are in Laotian.  Can you give me some advice.

7 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I think I love you, ape. You’re my little Dustin.. 

https://youtu.be/5zHVFXorF38

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's best to be shit-faced drunk before it gets to the "shagging a pig" stage, to be fair. Unless you're talking about the Conservative Society, where they prefer to be sober so they can savour every minute of the experience.

It’s how they grow the ranks. Pig fucking while under the influence is crucial to growing the party, but it looks like the main hog is in the slaughter house now.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's 4.00am here, the t.v. in my room is not working, and the instructions are in Laotian.  Can you give me some advice.

Remove the TV plug from the wall socket, douse the remains of your cock in a conducive liquid (that’s water to a cretin like you) and shove it in one of the three ports. If you don’t die immediately, choose another port. Repeat until dead.

• Like 1