CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Hain & Philip Green

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

I fail to see what Philip Green has done wrong.There’s always going to be slap and tickle in an office environment.It’s usually the fault of women for handling things badly or for being phenomenally stupid.Women should know their place and if they don’t like mixing it with the boys they should fuck off and weep to their bender hairdressers.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

I fail to see what Philip Green has done wrong.There’s always going to be slap and tickle in an office environment.It’s usually the fault of women for handling things badly or for being phenomenally stupid.Women should know their place and if they don’t like mixing it with the boys they should fuck off and weep to their bender hairdressers.

Fuck off you absolute moron. The only slap and tickle you get is at the glory hole at your nearest cottage.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Lord Punkape said:

I’m playing golf shortly. What do you think about that ?

Each to their own. I am off on my Triumph for a tear up and I have not been drinking.

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

A Triumph !      

My cousin has an Ariel and a Vincent.

Both fine examples of classic British iron. A bit like you.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I suggest you crash your Triumph headlong into a “Pride” rally impaling yourself on the protesters and their banners in the process....

lol.

Reported for altering quotes.

• 2 years later...
On 26/10/2018 at 09:46, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Philip has dressed some of the most voluptuous female bodies on the planet. I particularly like his range of panty thongs poking over the stretch jean waist band as they bend down to retrieve the fun pack of Snickers in my Pound Shop. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good on him .. I hope that he catches fire and is burned to a cinder.

Are you screen writing for David Lynch? In truth Green took over businesses that were already failing with finite prospects not necessarily because of the way they were run but the evolution of the retail market and let's face it, the lack of growth in incomes in the last 20 years. Sure there's been economic growth but it hasn't gone into Green's customers pockets. Blame monetarist policies and austerity for that. 

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you screen writing for David Lynch? In truth Green took over businesses that were already failing with finite prospects not necessarily because of the way they were run but the evolution of the retail market and let's face it, the lack of growth in incomes in the last 20 years. Sure there's been economic growth but it hasn't gone into Green's customers pockets. Blame monetarist policies and austerity for that. 

Even GUM turned a profit.