CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The NHS

Jiggerycock

Yes, I know it's been done before, but you'd never fit 'Cunts who think they deserve automatic sainthood just because they work in the NHS' on the identity wristband they give you when you go to hospital.

I think it's the miasma of dewy-eyed romanticism that overcomes everyone when they talk about doctors and nurses (forgetting Beverley Allitt, Harold Shipman, the Mid-Staffs NHS Trust, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust etc).

The point being NHS personnel are no better or worse than any other collection of professionals in any other industry. Of course there's stellar examples but equally well, there's any number of venal, useless types who sit around scratching their genitals, waiting for hometime.

And as for all this 'shining example for the rest of the world...free at the point of delivery' crap. Firsly it's not 'free' - it's 'taxpayer funded'. Secondly, until we get a Royal Commission with real power to recommend changes, into what the NHS is actually for in 21st Century Britain, we're only going to get the population not taking responsibility for their health and politicians wanting to turn the cash tap up further,  because...well...'it's the NHS and it's wonderful and stuff', without ever looking at outcomes.

Ask Last Cunt Standing! He'll learn yers.

• Like 1

Phrases like "national treasure" always put me in mind of the now-thankfully-deceased Queen Mum. Much like today's NHS staff, she used to be less of a cunt once, but latterly could only make it through the day with the aid of several bottles of Gordon's.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:
CT scanners usually used by zoos and vet for horses could help scan obese human patients

CT scanners usually used by zoos and vet for horses could help scan obese human patients

That one pic has probably given Punky the 'orn.

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes, I know it's been done before, but you'd never fit 'Cunts who think they deserve automatic sainthood just because they work in the NHS' on the identity wristband they give you when you go to hospital.

I think it's the miasma of dewy-eyed romanticism that overcomes everyone when they talk about doctors and nurses (forgetting Beverley Allitt, Harold Shipman, the Mid-Staffs NHS Trust, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust etc).

The point being NHS personnel are no better or worse than any other collection of professionals in any other industry. Of course there's stellar examples but equally well, there's any number of venal, useless types who sit around scratching their genitals, waiting for hometime.

And as for all this 'shining example for the rest of the world...free at the point of delivery' crap. Firsly it's not 'free' - it's 'taxpayer funded'. Secondly, until we get a Royal Commission with real power to recommend changes, into what the NHS is actually for in 21st Century Britain, we're only going to get the population not taking responsibility for their health and politicians wanting to turn the cash tap up further,  because...well...'it's the NHS and it's wonderful and stuff', without ever looking at outcomes.

I absolutely detest the sickening amount of time that the media and the public spend in fawning over the National Disgrace Service. 

I've yet to have a positive experience in any NHS hospital, and the arrogance of its staff beggars belief. As you say, those employed by the service expect immediate and instant sycophantic praise, and gloss over their own ineptitude by blaming the state of our nation's healthcare on the government. The NHS is shit because its staff are shit, the buck stops there.

Privatise the fucking lot and be done with it.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely detest the sickening amount of time that the media and the public spend in fawning over the National Disgrace Service. 

I've yet to have a positive experience in any NHS hospital, and the arrogance of its staff beggars belief. As you say, those employed by the service expect immediate and instant sycophantic praise, and gloss over their own ineptitude by blaming the state of our nation's healthcare on the government. The NHS is shit because its staff are shit, the buck stops there.

No need for that. Just ask the French Health Services to run it.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Was this photo taken in a horsepital?

I've got me coat on. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've yet to have a positive experience in any NHS hospital.

Suits me. Most current doctors would triple their earnings and be free of political types setting targets.

Sorry to hear you’ve never enjoyed your trips to hospital. Those urethral swabs would ruin everyone’s day, and it can’t be fun knowing your x-ray collection of inserted objects is being passed around the canteen for staff morale purposes. 

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What are you dragging me into this for?

I was very proud of the NHS I trained in. Now I pray I don’t get ill before I leave the country in March. 

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not taking responsibility for ones health and expecting some poor overworked cunts to put you right is the height of cuntish behaviour and a shocking indictment of our society of lazy slobs. Privitizing it would be fucking hilarious as the pavements filled with druggies, piss heads and lard buckets who couldn't afford the treatment to save their pathetic lives.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not taking responsibility for ones health and expecting some poor overworked cunts to put you right is the height of cuntish behaviour and a shocking indictment of our society of lazy slobs. Privitizing it would be fucking hilarious as the pavements filled with druggies, piss heads and lard buckets who couldn't afford the treatment to save their pathetic lives.  

Sounds just like Stubby Pecker highlighted in bold above.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

But that's a good thing, Dec's. Take Punkers for example. ALL of his hospital visits have had positive results. 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

A worthy call and the old national express seems very polarised in its staff. A bit like the good cop bad cop paradox only the bad nurse will leave answer you emergency call once she's finished gossiping at the station and fucking about on her phone for half an hour, in which time you're tangled up in your catheter, surrounded by jammy, unworthy old gits snoring away on heroin.

Come back matron.

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

A worthy call and the old national express seems very polarised in its staff. A bit like the good cop bad cop paradox only the bad nurse will leave answer you emergency call once she's finished gossiping at the station and fucking about on her phone for half an hour, in which time you're tangled up in your catheter, surrounded by jammy, unworthy old gits snoring away on heroin.

Come back matron.

Have you had a massive stroke?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Soon, all super fat cunts will be referred to those, as the current technology is obsolete in their case. So watch your lardiness Eavens, or you will end up in one of those horspitals.

I'm on Nil by Mouth, and I mean Nil and not Neil. 

Anyway, there's no scanner on this planet that can house a morbidly obese tusker. 

• 2 months later...

at the risk of sounding like a bit of a Nazi, I'm increasingly uncomfortable about NHS resources being spent on lower working class scum and their children. These swine already have a hoard of children but a new one, born with some mutation, will still get thousands spent on it. The little bastard, let's call him Connor, will only grow up to be a criminal/football fan.

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

at the risk of sounding like a bit of a Nazi, I'm increasingly uncomfortable about NHS resources being spent on lower working class scum and their children. These swine already have a hoard of children but a new one, born with some mutation, will still get thousands spent on it. The little bastard, let's call him Connor, will only grow up to be a criminal/football fan.

Don't repeat yourself, Ratty. Its unbecoming.

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't repeat yourself, Ratty. Its unbecoming.

oh dear, have I done this before Killer?

But this time I'm not even joking. I really do regard these cunts as not as deserving as tax paying folk like me and Frau Rat. Or Rat Junior who is a qualified chemical engineer (occupation changed to protect his identity)