CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The NHS

Jiggerycock

Just now, ratcum said:

oh dear, have I done this before Killer?

But this time I'm not even joking. I really do regard these cunts as not as deserving as tax paying folk like me and Frau Rat. Or Rat Junior who is a qualified chemical engineer (occupation changed to protect his identity)

Not the entire comment, Ratty. Just insinuating that there's a valid difference between football fans and criminals.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

But this time I'm not even joking. I really do regard these cunts as not as deserving as tax paying folk like me and Frau Rat. Or Rat Junior who is a qualified chemical engineer (occupation changed to protect his identity)

Still working on the bins then is he?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this about Jimmy Osmond again?

Amorous long haired scousers are exactly what I'm talking about CB.

Incidentally, if old Jimmy survives, they should give him Stephen Hawkins' voice programme. Try singing "Crazy Horses" now you fucker

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Amorous long haired scousers are exactly what I'm talking about CB.

Incidentally, if old Jimmy survives, they should give him Stephen Hawkins' voice programme. Try singing "Crazy Horses" now you fucker

Crazy Horses?  Is that the song the creepy killer cunt in Silence of the Lambs was tucking and prancing to?  I didn't know the Osmonds performed that.  

Depraved cunts.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Crazy Horses?  Is that the song the creepy killer cunt in Silence of the Lambs was tucking and prancing to?  I didn't know the Osmonds performed that.  

Depraved cunts.  

That was 'Goodbye Horses' that he was tucking his tackle in and dancing to. 'Crazy Horses' was the Osmonds first single, choppy heavy metal guitar and screeching vocals. The best song in silence of the lambs was 'American Girl' by Tom Petty.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was 'Goodbye Horses' that he was tucking his tackle in and dancing to. 'Crazy Horses' was the Osmonds first single, choppy heavy metal guitar and screeching vocals. The best song in silence of the lambs was 'American Girl' by Tom Petty.

Thank fuck. "old billy's a naughty boy!"

Now I'm wondering what happened to Stickers?  Another naughty Billy!  

p.s.- I'm out of likes for the day Eirc, I'll be assigning more tomorrow!  I owe Decs one, Roadie a few and you a few.  

On 1/2/2019 at 8:29 PM, ratcum said:

What about cunts from Talacre and Llangollen? 

Guest Xenominge

Enjoy it when it lasts. It won't be around for much longer with the way things are going. Soon we'll be forced to pay for medical insurance just like America. The armed forces and all the cunts in the government will get it for free of course and if you can't pay they'll quietly take you out of A&E and call for a taxi to drop you off outside the nearest homeless shelter.

• 5 months later...
Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I actually suspect that the GPs figure might not be fraudulent .. and that the 3.6million might represent the number of otherwise undocumented people. ie the true number of illegal immigrants is rather higher than official figures show.

Of course it's higher, another "Government massaged statistic".

Or it could be all the alleged foreign workers here registering their absent children.