CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Cunts Who Eat In Public

Decimus

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You were made for local government, weren't you?

I'm sure its a coincidence that Private Eye's "Rotten Boroughs" column is riddled with tales of  Norfolk Council officials pursuing vendetta's, falsifying reports, withholding evidence, cover-ups and generally being jumped up little shits. Most of the nefarious activity seems to be by junior and middle-management jobsworths.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sure its a coincidence that Private Eye's "Rotten Boroughs" column is riddled with tales of  Norfolk Council officials pursuing vendetta's, falsifying reports, withholding evidence, cover-ups and generally being jumped up little shits. Most of the nefarious activity seems to be by junior and middle-management jobsworths.

If these walls could talk, we'd all be out of a job.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I was 24 stone and ergo an absolute fucking disgrace, I would never allow myself to be seen in public, and I certainly would never heave my disgusting carcass through the streets whilst shovelling food into my fat fucking face.

Strolling to work this morning, I was confronted by such a beast. In between gasping for breath after every step, the vile fucking cunt was shovelling the contents of a jumbo bag of kettle chips into it's gaping maw, all washed down with the biggest can of Monster I've ever seen.

The urge to knock the piece of shit onto his back and spin him like a bottle whilst school kids laugh and chuck stones at him was overwhelming. Instead, I spent the rest of my journey fantasising that the colossal waste of skin would suffer an imminent coronary event, falling fat-face first onto his volcanically hot, jumbo Gregg's pasty.

Dirty fucking pig.

I though Punkape had been sacked from his job as a mould for transit vans.   What’s he doing roaming the streets in the morning eating crips?

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Here's a true story.

At High School, there was a kid from Manchester who moved to the area and lived on a local council estate. He was obviously neglected, and would come into school covered in bruises, unwashed and with the same clothes on nearly everyday. He never had any PE kit, and always had to play in his vest or borrow lost property items.

One day, we had a short assembly where we were told that his mum had died, and that when he returned to school we were to be nice to him and understand he would be upset. The day he came back, just like every other day before, I called him a dirty fucking tramp, and took the piss out of him for skanking free school dinners. I also gave him stick over his dead mother.

So no, I wasn't bullied, and yes, I encourage my own children to also pick on those weaker than them. It's a dog eat dog world, and bullying sorts out the men from the boys.

I was that boy from Manchester.  You fucking cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I was 24 stone and ergo an absolute fucking disgrace, I would never allow myself to be seen in public, and I certainly would never heave my disgusting carcass through the streets whilst shovelling food into my fat fucking face.

Strolling to work this morning, I was confronted by such a beast. In between gasping for breath after every step, the vile fucking cunt was shovelling the contents of a jumbo bag of kettle chips into it's gaping maw, all washed down with the biggest can of Monster I've ever seen.

The urge to knock the piece of shit onto his back and spin him like a bottle whilst school kids laugh and chuck stones at him was overwhelming. Instead, I spent the rest of my journey fantasising that the colossal waste of skin would suffer an imminent coronary event, falling fat-face first onto his volcanically hot, jumbo Gregg's pasty.

Dirty fucking pig.

I'm rather surprised you didn't spend the rest of your journey dry heaving and wretcing over a dust bin or the fat cunts unwashed clothing.  

Guest judgetwi
On 10/30/2018 at 1:12 PM, Decimus said:

Here's a true story.

At High School, there was a kid from Manchester who moved to the area and lived on a local council estate. He was obviously neglected, and would come into school covered in bruises, unwashed and with the same clothes on nearly everyday. He never had any PE kit, and always had to play in his vest or borrow lost property items.

One day, we had a short assembly where we were told that his mum had died, and that when he returned to school we were to be nice to him and understand he would be upset. The day he came back, just like every other day before, I called him a dirty fucking tramp, and took the piss out of him for skanking free school dinners. I also gave him stick over his dead mother.

So no, I wasn't bullied, and yes, I encourage my own children to also pick on those weaker than them. It's a dog eat dog world, and bullying sorts out the men from the boys.

Never happened hardman. Bollocks.