CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ORAL B

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

This fucking shitload of ads with an all female cast of toothy actresses baring their gnashers to the world - is my mouth too fat in this - are my teeth white enough - are my teeth fucking sensitive - is my mouth really clean - fucking endless vain wasters. Yeah you sluts, I bet your knickers could do with a good wash rinse and spin, you dirty cows. I bet you need a tetanus just to sniff em. Oral Bollocks.

3 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

This fucking shitload of ads with an all female cast of toothy actresses baring their gnashers to the world - is my mouth too fat in this - are my teeth white enough - are my teeth fucking sensitive - is my mouth really clean - fucking endless vain wasters. Yeah you sluts, I bet your knickers could do with a good wash rinse and spin, you dirty cows. I bet you need a tetanus just to sniff em. Oral Bollocks.

Just dreadful. Idiot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

What the fuck are you on about?  You sit there, layers hanging over the edges of your chair, which is being held together with nails, I presume must be from the planet Krypton, slagging off cunts with bad teeth that aren't pure white, when you haven't got teeth at all.  Poor diet and leaving the corn from the shit of your gay lovers lodged between rotted them out.

Fuck off.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
30 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What the fuck are you on about?  You sit there, layers hanging over the edges of your chair, which is being held together with nails, I presume must be from the planet Krypton, slagging off cunts with bad teeth that aren't pure white, when you haven't got teeth at all.  Poor diet and leaving the corn from the shit of your gay lovers lodged between rotted them out.

Fuck off.  

Wash your fucking mouth out you cunt. 

15 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Choke on your next sausage yoy Oral B groupie. 

I think the best way for you to strike back at these Oral-B scum, would be to pop down to Boots, buy an Oral-B electric toothbrush, then buy a big hammer. Go home, place the electric toothbrush on a well lit table, set up a webcam, smash the end off of the toothbrush, and then stab yourself in the eye with the splintered plastic. Hit yourself frenziedly over the head with the hammer until your eye stops hurting. 

Don't forget to stream the video to cunts corner.

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the best way for you to strike back at these Oral-B scum, would be to pop down to Boots, buy an Oral-B electric toothbrush, then buy a big hammer. Go home, place the electric toothbrush on a well lit table, set up a webcam, smash the end off of the toothbrush, and then stab yourself in the eye with the splintered plastic. Hit yourself frenziedly over the head with the hammer until your eye stops hurting. 

You obviously relish a good drilling and filling. 

Guest Queefer
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Aqueous humour is the only humour this cunt has.

I'd pay to see this film , especially if his dog licks the dribbling eyeball juice from his twitching cadaver before lifting it's leg and pissing on the corpse

Guest Kunte Kinte
53 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Aqueous humour is the only humour this cunt has.

I'd pay to see this film , especially if his dog licks the dribbling eyeball juice from his twitching cadaver before lifting it's leg and pissing on the corpse

Sort out your cavities mate - and I don't mean down the dentist. 

6 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Do you know how to change channels?

Guest Kunte Kinte
21 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Do you know how to change channels?

That's an ad you can't dodge. All channels are giving Oral. It's fucking continuous. I didn't know FREEVIEW = FREEORAL. 

7 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Wash your fucking mouth out you cunt. 

Choke on your next sausage yoy Oral B groupie. 

You obviously relish a good drilling and filling. 

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Sort out your cavities mate - and I don't mean down the dentist. 

19 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

That's an ad you can't dodge. All channels are giving Oral. It's fucking continuous. I didn't know FREEVIEW = FREEORAL. 

16 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

As I'm learning from this site 

Virgin.

10 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I do see some merit in this Nom.  The endless shines smiley people with perfect artificially whitened teeth.  Claiming it’s because they use Oral Sex and swallow white cum, or have I got this all wrong.

On 11/2/2018 at 12:46 AM, Kunte Kinte said:

What a pointless waste of time this was.