CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ORAL B

Guest Kunte Kinte

Read between the lines fellow posters. This Kunte Kinte chap(?) is up the arse because there isn't a comparitive amount of young slags advertising Fix-a-dent and Steradent which is clearly top of their shopping list having had their teeth corroded away by Windolene.

(Word of advice Kunte, wait until it's dry before licking)

On 11/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

This fucking shitload of ads with an all female cast of toothy actresses baring their gnashers to the world - is my mouth too fat in this - are my teeth white enough - are my teeth fucking sensitive - is my mouth really clean - fucking endless vain wasters. Yeah you sluts, I bet your knickers could do with a good wash rinse and spin, you dirty cows. I bet you need a tetanus just to sniff em. Oral Bollocks.

Take your electric toothbrush, shove it up your arse, kill yourself. 

Moron. 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/4/2018 at 8:00 AM, Bubba C said:

Take your electric toothbrush, shove it up your arse, kill yourself. 

Moron. 

You're my CC hero Bubbs.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/5/2018 at 8:57 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Which proves what a stupid thick cunt you are.

I don't fuck geese, orally, anally or vaginally, unlike you.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I went to school with her,Belinda her name was.Got her nickname because she was able to suck an apple through a straw,still the best gob job I've ever had.

Whatever happened to Nobgobbler? I used to imagine that she could get your drool dripping off her chin  in a matter of seconds. I miss the randy old bint.

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Whatever happened to Nobgobbler? I used to imagine that she could get your drool dripping off her chin  in a matter of seconds. I miss the randy old bint.

Shame she has disappeared. If only frank would disappear up his own arsehole, he has been trying to for years.

Guest Kunte Kinte
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd suggest for this cretin and other pointless cunts like Albert and pen,  a whole bottle of harpic shoved up the arse would be the way forward.

Then set on fire

Harpic burns you shithead? Even Werner von Brown Nose the Americans realised German made Harpic couldn't do an Apollo. By the way Nigeria has its own space program using Domestos as rocket fuel. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, scotty said:

"Other"?? 

Open your fucking eyes stubby. 

The only time you open your eyes is when you're trying to locate the ring pull on your next Special Brew. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm guessing you find this highly erotic?

Related image

POST BREXIT BRITANIGERIA. It is a new cuntry full of nationalist cunts. That's what my big book of shorter oxford dick says. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Come off it pen. 9 likes, and all from albert......why do you even bother any more? 

The pen is mightier than the sword and easier to write with as my Shorter Oxford Dick says.