CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Design of New £50 Note

Guest Queefer

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Panzerknacker and Punkape talking to each other.... a perfect storm of cuntdom

Back on thread Herr Rat. The new note should depict Ape squatting behind his neighbour's tree, taking a shit. His only contribution to British society,  but worthy of consideration.

Edited by Witheredscrote
chortles aplenty

Guest Queefer
51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Back on thread Herr Rat. The new note should depict Ape squatting behind his neighbour's tree, taking a shit. His only contribution to British society,  but worthy of consideration.

If Ape was wiping his ass on a Euro 50 note the design would be complete. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I love all these colourful characters Scrotals. Immigration is like ginger up the bum for this site and indeed for the country as a hole

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/4/2018 at 8:23 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I know a golfer who would.

And so would you, but only if you could get out of your bus shelter when the spice has worn off.

• 8 months later...
Guest DrCunt

So Alan Turing will appear on the new £50 from 2021. Nothing to do with him being a bender of course.

It goes without saying that the best place to securely stash these shall be a closet.

11 hours ago, DrCunt said:

So Alan Turing will appear on the new £50 from 2021. Nothing to do with him being a bender of course.

It goes without saying that the best place to securely stash these shall be a closet.

One presumes that them Cockneys will thereafter refer to £50 as 'a bummer',  rather than 'a bullseye'?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
51 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

One presumes that them Cockneys will thereafter refer to £50 as 'a bummer',  rather than 'a bullseye'?

Speaking as a true Cockney I would prefer the soubriquet “a shirtlifter” soon to be abbreviated to “a shirt” so nobody can accuse us of the terrible crime of homophobia. 

Not that i’m ever going to own one and I can’t see me passing one off in the local shops.......”Oh no Mr Judge, not real money, you are doing joke yes?”

”That’s a shirt Abdul, real fucking money”.

”You funny man Mr Judge. I not off banana plastic boat as you Cock-er-nees saying.”

”Chicken kebab....seventy pounds and fifties, you pay now. Not make me angry.”

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno jewds baby..probably the only time youll ever see a £50 is on the news or somthing 

Panzbaby 

I just said that Pansyboy. It’s just as well I don’t subscribe to the ethnic stereotype of the dumb Irish fuckwit because you would be a gift from heaven.

Fortunately i’m far more sophisticated than that so I don’t have to stoop to that level.

How are your chickens getting on by the way ?

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I just said that Pansyboy. It’s just as well I don’t subscribe to the ethnic stereotype of the dumb Irish fuckwit because you would be a gift from heaven.

Fortunately i’m far more sophisticated than that so I don’t have to stoop to that level.

How are your chickens getting on by the way ?

Me chickens are fine..still a frozen ball in the freezer...-22° according to that wonderful piece of technology..how's life on the bin lorry..did anything interesting drip down your neck recently?

Panzbaby 

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno jewds baby..probably the only time youll ever see a £50 is on the news or somthing 

Panzbaby 

You’d be lucky to get a pint of that black shite that you lot drink, for a nifty in Dublin. A consequence of handing over your rectums to your European masters.

“Slainte” Panzy

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Me chickens are fine..still a frozen ball in the freezer...-22° according to that wonderful piece of technology..how's life on the bin lorry..did anything interesting drip down your neck recently?

Panzbaby 

Don’t know about Ireland Pansyboy but we have wheelie bins over here....... the bin men don’t have to pick the bin up anymore.

I hope you are taking proper care of those donkeys.