CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, scotty said:

And what a wise choice that was!!! Just think, if you hadn't been properly educated you might never have been on here posting pics of yourself naked, bent over a sofa with a tampon hanging out of your fanny.

valid . 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, scotty said:

And what a wise choice that was!!! Just think, if you hadn't been properly educated you might never have been on here posting pics of yourself naked, bent over a sofa with a tampon hanging out of your fanny.

Your certainly no alone with your observation that She chose the wrong route. Education, evaded the old-slapper from her early teens to present current day. However, in terms of Her self-educated penchant for licking Frank's arse, in that, She's a true master of the craft.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not really, at 16 I was given a choice by the Chapel Elders: desist any ideas of further education or face exclusion from the community, in other words, I would be invisible. I chose education.

Fucking hell, Roops. I knew you were old, but I had no idea you grew up in a fundamentalist Methodist community in 19th century South Wales.

58 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah yes, the 'recent' photo. 

It is compared to the rest of her portfolio. There's the aged daguerreotypes where she's flashing two inches of ankle, or the Mesolithic cave art depicting her deep throating a wooly mammoth in the Peak District.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was married off at age 11 to the nephew of the local Ealdorman. 

and then of course, hod-carrying took its toll on the poor wench. 

Old_woman_in_sunbonnet_by_Doris_Ulmann.j

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You are in a shit place pen baby and need to stay off here and go seek some professional help ..maybe join a social club 

Panzbaby 

I’ll have you know that Lady P spent much of her youth hanging around the docks in various northern ports. Typical of a dirty remoaner like you to denigrate her contribution to one our country’s traditional industries. They don’t call her “fisherman’s friend” for nothing.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I’ll have you know that Lady P spent much of her youth hanging around the docks in various northern ports. Typical of a dirty remoaner like you to denigrate her contribution to one our country’s traditional industries. They don’t call her “fisherman’s friend” for nothing.

Get fucked .. I never went further than Basin End at Nantwich.

22 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway..must go..meeting a new client down the Phoenix park this cold windy morning..the lovely Siobhan  ..getting married in 2020 ..wants to lose weight ..wedding shedding they call it..although in my opinion shes already a fine lookin thing..three mornings a week  for the next 14 months booked and paid for in advance.. wants to do 30 kilometres running a week..all to fit into some dress thing that she'll never wear again..women..ya gotta love them

Panzbaby 

Get her to fuck you riding on top. That will sweat the fat off her riding that tiny thing three times a week.

19 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hard to believe theres people walking around in modern society  with such attitudes twords women and education 

Panzbaby 

These days Chapel Communities and the Elder's influence have all but died. Most chapels and meeting halls are derelict or have been sold and converted into residential units. Pass any surviving chapel on Sunday and its The Darby and Joan club at prayer. A handful have survived and are thriving due in part to setting aside the old patriarchal mentality.

Despite my issues with organised religion, I do understand why people have faith, for some they need faith to make sense of being.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

It is compared to the rest of her portfolio. There's the aged daguerreotypes where she's flashing two inches of ankle, or the Mesolithic cave art depicting her deep throating a wooly mammoth in the Peak District.

Indeed, one of the benefits of austerity enforced staycations is that that minor government officials and welfare recipients see the natural wonders within the UK that they would otherwise miss on all inclusive package hols to the Med. Still, the good news is that austerity has formally ended so the delights of Benidorm beckons...

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

These days Chapel Communities and the Elder's influence have all but died. Most chapels and meeting halls are derelict or have been sold and converted into residential units. Pass any surviving chapel on Sunday and its The Darby and Joan club at prayer. A handful have survived and are thriving due in part to setting aside the old patriarchal mentality.

Despite my issues with organised religion, I do understand why people have faith, for some they need faith to make sense of being.

Id attend my local church at least 2 mornings a month although its mostly for the music or choir..i dont listen to whats being said or stay for the coffee n biccys 

Panzbaby 

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, one of the benefits of austerity enforced staycations is that that minor government officials and welfare recipients see the natural wonders within the UK that they would otherwise miss on all inclusive package hols to the Med. Still, the good news is that austerity has formally ended so the delights of Benidorm beckons...

It seems odd to us because we only hear the horror stories of pissed up brits abroad, but Benidorm is seen by the spanish as a very upmarket resort. The british bit is horrific (and well isolated,) but the rest of the area is quite beautiful. 

That concludes our tour, please remember to tip the driver. 

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely. It really does prove that British is best when Benidorm's Sticky Vicky can only manage to pop out tiny ping pong balls from her growler, when our very own Methodist cult escapee can rapid fire bowling balls out of hers. 

Why go abroad when you can sample such delights on your own doorstep?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolutely. It really does prove that British is best when Benidorm's Sticky Vicky can only manage to pop out tiny ping pong balls from her growler, when our very own Methodist cult escapee can rapid fire bowling balls out of hers. 

Lowestoft?

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Clearly you've suffered the ignominy of having a partner whispering sympathetically in your ear, "is it in yet?"

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly you've suffered the ignominy of having a partner whispering sympathetically in your ear, "is it in yet?"

Trumped only by the hopeful follow up question, a mere twenty seconds later, "Is it over yet?"

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Trumped only by the hopeful follow up question, a mere twenty seconds later, "Is it over yet?"

"That 3 grand on Penis Filler, was a total blow-out"

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Get you with your 5 likes. I'm so impressed, I think I'll name my new crossbow after you.

It's a disgusting state of affairs. The reaction was way over the top for what was at best a lazy riposte that has been done to death on here. Barely a step up from "Kill yourself".

Everyone who liked it should be utterly fucking ashamed of themselves for encouraging her. You reap what you sow, and I'll leave you all to deal with her overly inflated ego.

Idiots.