CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you had a stroke? If not, what the fuck is all this esoteric, airy-fairy shit about?

You have your faults, but I never imagined that you'd espouse this sort of shit. Faith isn't compatible with science, there are facts and there are non-truths. "Faith" whatever that is, has no place in academic circles.

I appreciate that meandering down memory lane and reminiscing about your strange upbringing in a shithole chapel village 50 years ago has brought back memories of your formative brainwashing, but you really should shut the fuck up now before you make yourself look an even bigger cunt.

I never thought I'd see the day, but the old witch has fallen from her self proclaimed pedestal into a steaming pile of bullshit of her own creation. 

Defeat at the hands of a pen pushing council official from a mutant inhabited backwater indeed.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I never thought I'd see the day, but the old witch has fallen from her self proclaimed pedestal into a steaming pile of bullshit of her own creation. 

Defeat at the hands of a pen pushing council official from a mutant inhabited backwater indeed.

Another ridiculous post from the CC's resident brain fart.

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

...and so when are you gonna release me from your ridiculously implemented sanction, eh?

If and when there are signs that you are responding to treatment. So far I've seen no indication of this. Anyway, bugger off, I've smaller fish to fry...

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you had a stroke? If not, what the fuck is all this esoteric, airy-fairy shit about?

You have your faults, but I never imagined that you'd espouse this sort of shit. Faith isn't compatible with science, there are facts and there are non-truths. "Faith" whatever that is, has no place in academic circles.

I appreciate that meandering down memory lane and reminiscing about your strange upbringing in a shithole chapel village 50 years ago has brought back memories of your formative brainwashing, but you really should shut the fuck up now before you make yourself look an even bigger cunt.

I've never indicated otherwise, I'd thought my own agnostic stance would be obvious. Finding another bandwagon to jump on would be a good idea for you.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Facts are neutral. They are the solid state of our accumulated knowledge. I don’t think I need to go any further here. Give me the chains of more facts. I will carry them happily.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

And charms. Candles with mantras are also essential.

I agree. I thought we had the makings of a sensible discussion between two punters with polar opposite POV's - rare on a site like this. However, since you have essentially repeated yourself over three longish posts and are now resorting to trivialising, it seems you have nothing left to offer.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Calm down, you daft twat, even if true, one swallow a summer does not make. The butt-hurt council comptroller of paper-clips was selectively grasping at straws.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If and when there are signs that you are responding to treatment. So far I've seen no indication of this. Anyway, bugger off, I've smaller fish to fry...

I'd say that I've responded ever so well, as my approved posts can substantiate. Not even a mention of our four legged friends which I assume was your reason for administrating my asbo… or was it an act of revenge?  I'm only guessing of course as you've not provided a more  justifiable excuse.  

Leave the small-fry's alone, you big bully. 

30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd say that I've responded ever so well, as my approved posts can substantiate. Not even a mention of our four legged friends which I assume was your reason for administrating my asbo… or was it an act of revenge?  I'm only guessing of course as you've not provided a more  justifiable excuse.  

Some posts have been denied. You were warned about your behaviour, but still carried on regardless. You got off lightly and your response has been to bitch and moan to whoever might listen. I don't do "revenge" - that's unprofessional.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

It’s not as simple as just lifting the ban and allowing you to post freely. You crossed the line, and as Mrs R rightly said, you got away with it lightly. There are several underlying issues that still need to be addressed. Thankfully, I’m assured that your posts will be closely monitored until I and the mod team agree that you can be trusted. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s not as simple as just lifting the ban and allowing you to post freely. You crossed the line, and as Mrs R rightly said, you got away with it lightly. There are several underlying issues that still need to be addressed. Thankfully, I’m assured that your posts will be closely monitored until I and the mod team agree that you can be trusted. 

I'd like to see you cross the line Frank- the boundary line to the Serengeti National Park and your subsequent mauling to death by a pride of lions!

lol lol fuck off 

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

'Eavens old boy, are you just going to sit back like a silent whore and take this sort of behaviour from a bumcloth like Frank? I had wrongly assumed you possess more backbone.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

'Eavens old boy, are you just going to sit back like a silent whore and take this sort of behaviour from a bumcloth like Frank? I had wrongly assumed you possess more backbone.

Don't let them double-bluff you into submission, 'eavens, that's what they're after. Surely NOW it's time for a Jib Jab?

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’m prepared to walk away on a jib-jab

To suggest that you have nothing further to offer the Corner would be wrong, because that would imply that you had anything to offer in the first place.

Let's look at the fucking facts, Fred. A couple of weeks ago you were openly begging for likes, now we find you begging  Jizzer to finish you off. F fucking naar. What are you expecting, you stupid prick? Everycunt to beg you to stay? This is the Corner, not a shit KC and the Sunshine Band song. You leaving would be about as disappointing as Lennie Henry replacing Lennie Bennett as the funny black character in the Dudley Players 1973 pantomime. ie nobody cares. Do a video of you hanging yourself with your skinny jeans and I'll chuck you a like. Deal?

Edited by Ollyboro
Following through at a crucial point in the post

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

To suggest that you have nothing further to offer the Corner would be wrong, because that would imply that you had anything to offer in the first place.

Let's look at the fucking facts, Fred. A couple of weeks ago you were openly begging for likes, now we find you begging  Jizzer to finish you off. F fucking naar. What are you expecting, you stupid prick? Everycunt to beg you to stay? This is the Corner, not a shit KC and the Sunshine Band song. You leaving would be about as disappointing as Lennie Henry replacing Lennie Bennett as the funny black character in the Dudley Players 1973 pantomime. ie nobody cares. Do a video of you hanging yourself with your skinny jeans and I'll chuck you a like. Deal?

Olly, I’m not reading that. You’re a mess. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You should take your medicine and stop creating like some maligned Arab beggar at the bazaar.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

You should take your medicine and stop creating like some maligned Arab beggar at the bazaar.

Fuck off.

You would know about Arabs, Nigerians and Senegalese to name but a few. 

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Buffoon old crone, there is very little one can do whilst being moderated by a scheming PM reader who is under the influence of a spineless grass. It's rather like You, Wolfie, teasing a lion, poking it with a stick and pulling stupid faces at it from Your side of the cage, but not having any bottle to do the same without the cage being in situ. Arse-wipe Fwanky is no match for me. He/she has proved that beyond any reasonable doubt with his pitiful threats, fictitious 'phases' and puffing & blowing like a soppy-faced little bitch.

If You were the slightest bit concerned (which you're not) then you would be laying into the cunt during my absence and rallying the troops in readiness to carpet-bomb CC HQ in order to get me reinstated. Your assumption would then be disproven.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Who the fuck are You, to pipe in, with your malignant anal-warts and super-charged bent-boy demeanour.

You've done more bizarre arse-fucks with every Arab from Marrakesh to Middlesbrough, you freak.  

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to see you cross the line Frank- the boundary line to the Serengeti National Park and your subsequent mauling to death by a pride of lions!

lol lol fuck off 

The cunt can barely cross the road or walk in a straight line without his trained & harnessed Labrador, and  he's done more cross-overs than Danny La Rue, Stubbs. Ask him about his slap-scraps, with Danny, 'On Mother Corgi's Doorstep.' 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Have you not seen the out-takes/lost tapes of his Panto video of Pussy In Boots? I've only seen a shit-soiled copy of his original promo poster myself, but alas I fear that it's content would be in breach of the terms of use on this here Corner. Try pasting: "A right load of fucking old shit" in your search engine and you could come-up trumps. See what Dame Widow Fwanky truly does for his living. After all Olly, Promotional Posters never lie and I have no direct influence over such material. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
D. W. Fwanky Panto Memorabilia UK - archives.

There won't be another referendum. The ruling elite will not want to risk getting the wrong answer again. Besides, what would be on the ballot, remain and fucking remain?

This awful deal is all or nothing for both sides. If passed by parliament it leads UK plc into a cul-de-sac, tied to the EU for another generation. If not, it is out with no deal.

This could be one of the top stitch ups in many years or the biggest result in a long time.

Personally, I don't hold out much hope of our pusillanimous politicians doing anything other than looking after their own arses and voting it through

Interesting times.

As the @Rev would enunciate...… I want them all dead.

• Like 1