CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pulling out the "racist" card then? In this country, parliament (namely the House of Commons) reigns supreme, not a figurehead monarchy.

A figurehead monarchy is still undemocratic.

As for parliament, whilst the Commons are the ultimate body responsible for passing bills into law, the undemocratic Lords are able to delay and obfuscate bills raised by democratically elected MPs. If sovereignty and criticism of various undemocratic processes within the EU played a large part in the reasons people voted leave, then why has the Lords by and large escaped large scale popular censure?

I'd sooner reform the swamp at Westminster in our own backyard before starting on anything else.

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A figurehead monarchy is still undemocratic.

As for parliament, whilst the Commons are the ultimate body responsible for passing bills into law, the undemocratic Lords are able to delay and obfuscate bills raised by democratically elected MPs. If sovereignty and criticism of various undemocratic processes within the EU played a large part in the reasons people voted leave, then why has the Lords by and large escaped large scale popular censure?

I'd sooner reform the swamp at Westminster in our own backyard before starting on anything else.

I think there are eleven constitutional monarchies in Europe so staying in the EU will not appease your republican fervour.

At as for the House of Lords, that is work in progress and major steps have taken place since 1977. Lords can no longer veto or frustrate money bills and can only delay other bills by one year unless the HoC have three parliamentary sittings to qualify immediate Royal Assent. At present there remains 92 hereditary peers and they to will be out in due course. HoL reform may appear slow but there is general consensus that constitutional change should be evolutionary rather than revolutionary. Most people agree on the need for an upper house, what's undecided on who occupies the chamber - appointed, elected or a mixture of both.

• Like 1

So we are going have a couple of cunts having a TV debate. The one in the blue corner supports the red team and the one in the red corner supports the blue team. I foresee my clumsy, club footed size 10's meting out more gratuitous violence to yet another TV screen.

As much as cunts malign the garlic munching unwashed cunts across the channel, to their credit, they don't hold back when they are being fucked over. 

I hope this debacle here ends in violence.

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

As much as cunts malign the garlic munching unwashed cunts across the channel, to their credit, they don't hold back when they are being fucked over. 

Unless they're being fucked over by a couple of million Nazis. Then they're meek as fuck, the faggot cunts.

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

So we are going have a couple of cunts having a TV debate. The one in the blue corner supports the red team and the one in the red corner supports the blue team. I foresee my clumsy, club footed size 10's meting out more gratuitous violence to yet another TV screen.

I hope this debacle here ends in violence.

Humbuggery!

After all the arguments it's only fitting that the year ends with a proper Brexmas Pantomime:

Wicked Witch: Have you seen Wishy Washy children?

He's over there!...

WW:  (looks around theatrically) Where?

ITV3!...

Let's hope they get that funny little Krankie from Scotland and the Ugly Sister from NI.

What larks eh?

Guest Kunte Kinte

Has anybody noticed Theresa May is unravelling into a Vicky Pollard. No but, brexit, but, you slag, round the back of the gym, but, no but, bad but, only but, Charlene held Tozer's willie at the bus, stop, shut UP! 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Gamayun said:

The headline on the RTE article is "Merkel rules out military involvement in Ukraine-Russia standoff"

Fake news. The Yankee-Westminster and bloated arms lobby is jizzing for a limited but major conflict they can try out their new toys. This fucking Russophobia should be given a separate cunting all of its own. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 hours ago, Piston said:

Humbuggery!

After all the arguments it's only fitting that the year ends with a proper Brexmas Pantomime:

Wicked Witch: Have you seen Wishy Washy children?

He's over there!...

WW:  (looks around theatrically) Where?

ITV3!...

Let's hope they get that funny little Krankie from Scotland and the Ugly Sister from NI.

What larks eh?

Gives Nadhim Zahawi a chance to herd his harem of fem middle class neo hard right con Thatcherite milk snatchers (those who have never given either the milk of their body or of human kindness in their lives) into an organised bunch of groupies in the audience. 

This man deserves turbinator pantomine Sultan Cunt of the Year award for his disservices to British politics. I am tempted to nominate him next Saturday for a weekend cunting. 

Guest judgetwi
On 11/29/2018 at 6:26 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

In one respect you have a point. 

My Dad was a miner. I was lucky enough to get a good, free education, and I’ve had a very nice middle class life. I’m a few weeks into an early and comfortable retirement. I have little to be angry about. Many in my primary class in the South Yorkshire coalfield have not been as fortunate. My Leave voting schoolfriends have by and large led lives punctuated by divorce, redundancy, casualised work and a much poorer outlook for their children. An embittered chance to lash the elite was not going to be missed. Far easier to blame a soft target than yourself. Particularly in these narcissistic times. 

Cameron’s error was to badly misread the mood of the country. His social circle was so tightly drawn he had no idea how the disenfranchised felt. Asking angry people with from their perspective nothing to lose to vote invited a hindbrain response to a complex problem requiring cognitive dissonance and cool cortical reasoning. Stir in lies and misinformation in a post-truth, anti-expert world and chaos reigns. Britain will live with the hangover of its drunken night out for decades. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if in a dozen years or so we are pleading to be let back in, like a pissed husband hammering on the door at dawn as his wife chucks his clothes on the lawn. Imagine the deal we’ll get then. A national cuckold fantasy.

My Leave voting friends don’t offend me. I feel sorry for them. I’m emigrating at least in part because I don’t want to be around when the angry mob finally realise what they have done. One model of depression is as the result of a conflict between expectation and reality. Thinking you have nothing to lose, then losing spectacularly, will be too much for many. We have some ugly years ahead. I will watch from a distant beach, ever grateful for my wife’s passport. 

Blah blah blah. The usual arrogant remoaner shit. Just fuck off mate, just run away like the bottler you are. Nobody cares about you going to some country where you can exploit the poor people you pretend to love so much.

As soon as those same poor people arrive on your doorstep you shit yourself and run away.  Yeah, you leave scum like me to deal with them while you mock us as knuckle draggers, racists and  thickos. Fuck you cunt. Enjoy yourself while you can shithead. 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Blah blah blah. The usual arrogant remoaner shit. Just fuck off mate, just run away like the bottler you are. Nobody cares about you going to some country where you can exploit the poor people you pretend to love so much.

As soon as those same poor people arrive on your doorstep you shit yourself and run away.  Yeah, you leave scum like me to deal with them while you mock us as knuckle draggers, racists and  thickos. Fuck you cunt. Enjoy yourself while you can shithead. 

Are you ever happy jewdz baby..ya seem to be permanently annoyed 

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Are you ever happy jewdz baby..ya seem to be permanently annoyed 

Panzbaby 

There’s lots of things that make me happy Pansyboy. But why would I bore a bunch of cunts i’ve  never met and never will with such shit? It’s called Cunts Corner ( name the cunts of the world) not Saddos Corner (for lonely cunts who need human contact)

I come on here to say the things I can’t say in real life, which is rather worrying if you spent any time thinking about it  Pansyboy.

Of course, as you just repeat all the bullshit the Establishment feed you, you don’t have that problem.

Oh, I don’t like Anti-semites either you cunt, another thing I can’t say among the Guardianista remoaner dimmos I have to mix with.

If you don’t like it tough shit wanker.