CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Did you see many elephants in the Gambia where you found your toy boy? Do let me know when he's got his British passport and fucked off with your life savings, I'll send the Daily Mail round to take the piss out of you.

Don't be ridiculous.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Don't be ridiculous.

Why, has your toy boy told you that you're "the love of his life" and would never do such a thing?

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Look, I get it - you're still butt-hurt but you're not doing yourself any favours with a petulant "revenge of the retard" act.

I've noticed you've been doing quite a bit of tussling down in the trenches recently. 

Out of all those you have crossed swords with on here over the years, who was your favourite?

If the answer isn't me, I'm not interested.

13 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Why, has your toy boy told you that you're "the love of his life" and would never do such a thing?

Couldn’t give a shit? Not the best choice of user name considering just how much of a shit you clearly give about getting a spanking from the Roops. Wind your neck in, you tiresome prick.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Look, I get it - you're still butt-hurt but you're not doing yourself any favours with a petulant "revenge of the retard" act.

My posterior is quite comfortable thank you. 

However, your habit of crowing about an imagined victory over me is causing me concern about your psychological well being.  Have you been taking your HRT pills dear?

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Couldn’t give a shit? Not the best choice of user name considering just how much of a shit you clearly give about getting a spanking from the Roops. Wind your neck in, you tiresome prick.

Please take your grovelling soyboy routine and gag on punkape's cock. I'm busy.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've noticed you've been doing quite a bit of tussling down in the trenches recently. 

Out of all those you have crossed swords with on here over the years, who was your favourite?

If the answer isn't me, I'm not interested.

My money's on that @sean5302 cunt. That was simply delicious if, perhaps, a little too easy.

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Busy doing what? Plotting your next attack on Roops? Do you remember “Catch The Pigeon”?

Is this the part where you tell me how intelligent Roops is and how she will destroy me? Man up you pathetic weakling.

Just now, Decimus said:

Agreed. However, if it was indeed her that dispatched Ding as opposed to his incriminating hard drive, I'd say ethicsgate just edges it.

I disappearance is still unexplained. I guess he finally lost his nerve and suspected some cunt was sopping around as he revealed more and more "facts" regarding his days sitting on ethic committees.

You simply couldn't resist replying to his every comment with a viscous cunting and haven't been able to fill that hole since.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. However, if it was indeed her that dispatched Ding as opposed to his incriminating hard drive, I'd say ethicsgate just edges it.

There wasn't much sport in arguing with Ding, though, or Snatch, although they were both considerably better than that single-neuroned cunt Patroller.

I suspect she still has a soft spot for her duels with the Colonel, which still get regular mentions to this day.

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Is this the part where you tell me how intelligent Roops is and how she will destroy me? Man up you pathetic weakling.

I’m not a particular fan of Roops, and I’m certainly not trying to big her up. It’s just that you seem to think you’re something special - some kind of big hitter on here, and she has demonstrated, very convincingly, that you’re not.

3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m not a particular fan of Roops, and I’m certainly not trying to big her up. It’s just that you seem to think you’re something special - some kind of big hitter on here, and she has demonstrated, very convincingly, that you’re not.

The only thing she has demonstrated is that she intellectually dishonest. You can't see that yet because you think the frontal attack is the only way and cannot see the bear trap I've walked her into or what I've got lined up for her. 

I told her several weeks ago that I was going to do her slow. That process is underway.

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The only thing she has demonstrated is that she intellectually dishonest. You can't see that yet because you think the frontal attack is the only way and cannot see the bear trap I've walked her into or what I've got lined up for her. 

I told her several weeks ago that I was going to do her slow. That process is underway.

Ah, I see. Cunning! She won’t know what’s hit her!

Psycho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

At least we can pay our bills unlike your scrounging banana republic.

Coming from a country that pillaged the rest of the world im not suprised you have an inflated sense of self worth..itll soon be put to the test...youll soon find out how many nations will trade with ya if ya can trade atall

Panzbaby 

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Ah, I see. Cunning! She won’t know what’s hit her!

Psycho.

Now now cuck boy, don't mock what you cannot understand. 

12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I hope you succeed, but can you please speed it up a bit.  Frank and I have Stage 4 cancer, and are looking forward to her demise.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Coming from a country that pillaged the rest of the world im not suprised you have an inflated sense of self worth..itll soon be put to the test...youll soon find out how many nations will trade with ya if ya can trade atall

Panzbaby 

You mean built the rest of the world. Our culture is everywhere in the advances that have without doubt altered the destiny of the entire human race. We have led the world in technological ingenuity, social advancement and fiscal development. Our legacy will never die. You however cannot even speak your own language in sustainable numbers which is why its dying. 

Can you point out which parts of the world we have pillaged?

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I hope you succeed, but can you please speed it up a bit.  Frank and I have Stage 4 cancer, and are looking forward to her demise.

That's what you get for having sexual relations with farm animals. 

14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Now now cuck boy, don't mock what you cannot understand. 

The ape might be thick as mud, but at least he has the common sense not to get into any sort of dialogue with a fellow member possessing half a brain. Worst still, you don’t have the humour to deflect your shortcomings.