CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Kunte Kinte
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Coming from a country that pillaged the rest of the world im not suprised you have an inflated sense of self worth..itll soon be put to the test...youll soon find out how many nations will trade with ya if ya can trade atall

Panzbaby 

The Chinese mainland hates the fucking country that drug traded them opium. They deflated Patten's tyres on the official car during the handover of HK so he had to walk back. Expect NOWT from the rest of the world. Us in Lagos only humour you cunts so we can build Britanigeria in Walworth. Hard border should be redefined as hard kick up the backside. 

Just now, Frank said:

The ape might be thick as mud, but at least he has the common sense not to get into any sort of dialogue with a fellow member possessing half a brain. Worst still, you don’t have the humour to reflect your shortcomings. 

Being called thick by a moron like you is priceless. You’re not a big hitter either, fuck face.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

The ape might be thick as mud, but at least he has the common sense not to get into any sort of dialogue with a fellow member possessing half a brain. Worst still, you don’t have the humour to deflect your shortcomings. 

A bit rich there Frank when taking into account the banal trail of diarrhoea that leads back to your account. I'm sorry that my humour is not to your taste but I'm afraid I don't draw my inspiration from Russ Abbot.

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Could start whever ya were blown out of 

Panzbaby 

Come on, stop being a shithouse and give me an example or are you just going to resort to the popular Irish pastime of blaming all the ills of humanity on the British without producing a shred of evidence to back it up?

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A bit rich there Frank when taking into account the banal trail of diarrhoea that leads back to your account. I'm sorry that my humour is not to your taste but I'm afraid I don't draw my inspiration from Russ Abbot.

The figures don’t lie, cgas. 782 posts with a mere 214 likes gives you a like to post ratio of no more than 12 percent. Enough said. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've noticed you've been doing quite a bit of tussling down in the trenches recently. 

Out of all those you have crossed swords with on here over the years, who was your favourite?

If the answer isn't me, I'm not interested.

Intersting question.

From the Posting Board days, Kreed Kafer, intelligent, degree qualified industrial chemist and a nasty head-case, I don't mind admitting he had the upper hand at first. The site's original owner asked if I would mod only two weeks after I joined. Kreed had been around for some time and he was not happy. Eventually I started winning on points rather than any knockout and then he suddenly disappeared, Ding like.

"the Colonel" - this was when we started the forum which ran along side the Posting Board. We had the Inter-Forum Bitchfest Board and "the Colonel" was the proprietor of "The Ministry". I had the most fun with him 'cos he was an obviously deluded valour thief and all round fantasist. In the end he was utterly destroyed and he closed down his forum in shame.

Then there was you Decs, quite tricky to deal with 'cos fair play, you're a good writer.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Intersting question.

From the Posting Board days, Kreed Kafer, intelligent, degree qualified industrial chemist and a nasty head-case, I don't mind admitting he had the upper hand at first. The site's original owner asked if I would mod only two weeks after I joined. Kreed had been around for some time and he was not happy. Eventually I started winning on points rather than any knockout and then he suddenly disappeared, Ding like.

"the Colonel" - this was when we started the forum which ran along side the Posting Board. We had the Inter-Forum Bitchfest Board and "the Colonel" was the proprietor of "The Ministry". I had the most fun with him 'cos he was an obviously deluded valour thief and all round fantasist. In the end he was utterly destroyed and he closed down his forum in shame.

Then there was you Decs, quite tricky to deal with 'cos fair play, you're a good writer.

What about the mighty CGAS? Surely he deserves a mention?

Just now, Frank said:

The figures don’t lie, cgas. 782 posts with a mere 214 likes gives you a like to post ratio of no more than 12 percent. Enough said. 

I'm not here for a popularity contest as I'm not that insecure. I'm here to take the piss. End of.

6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm not here for a popularity contest as I'm not that insecure. I'm here to take the piss. End of.

That’s fine, most of us are.. one way or another. Nothing you’ve said is remotely funny, and none of us have warmed to you. You come across as awkward, a little insecure, humourless, and not particulary bright. I honestly think you should leave. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Oh and it's 314 likes since we're resorting to quoting stats so stop being a lying cunt as well as an imbecile.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

My posterior is quite comfortable thank you. 

However, your habit of crowing about an imagined victory over me is causing me concern about your psychological well being.  Have you been taking your HRT pills dear?

Unfortunately, your abilities, or rather the lack of them is a matter of public record. That's pretty retarded.

Just now, Frank said:

That’s fine, most of us are.. one way or another. Nothing you’ve said is remotely funny, and none of us have warmed to you. You come across as awkward, a little insecure, humourless, and not particulary bright. I honestly think you should leave. 

Awwwwww! Nobody likes me!!! Sob! Fuck off! Lol!

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Unfortunately, your abilities, or rather the lack of them is a matter of public record. That's pretty retarded.

Or maybe there is method in the madness and you're just too arrogant to see it.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank, you're getting so utterly destroyed right now, may I suggest you go and seek advice from your elders. I've no doubt that with their long experience mater and pater would have some sage advice. A way to reclaim some dignity, if you like. Something along the lines of "kill yourself, you scrawny runt", probably.