CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Kunte Kinte
36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's a pity you inhale it. Just saying.

The Godforsaken Snowman (yet again... give it a rest... o fucking ell... etc. etc.) 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe, but we both know your "method" doesn't exist. You think in straight lines which is a bit of a give away...

If that is your appraisal then you've nothing to be concerned about. 

Tell me, is it still your considered opinion that men and women are treated equally by the criminal justice system?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe, but we both know your "method" doesn't exist. You think in straight lines which is a bit of a give away...

You've had a good geometrical week... What with him thinking in straight lines, and me going around in circles.

Here's one for ya, Panza's a bit square in a hexagonal kind of way, and Punker's is a bent decagon. 

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Priceless

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Tell me, is it still your considered opinion that men and women are treated equally by the criminal justice system?

What's your point?

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Are you revealing little teasers of what you’ve got planned for Roops? How exciting! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

So the traitorous dog James Dyson has just pulled the rug from under Brexit. 

How? He has a larger market sector in the Far East and only 2 jobs will move from here, it makes total sense as he also will make electric cars there.

Don't see how any of that is pulling the rug, he is a fan of the coming self harm disaster.

Guest judgetwi

Just been reading about this Dyson cocksucker. It doesn’t matter how you dress it up the remoaners will be all over it like a  Catholic priest with a box of jelly babies at a kids bithday party.

Never trust a capitalist. Fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Just been reading about this Dyson cocksucker. It doesn’t matter how you dress it up the remoaners will be all over it like a  Catholic priest with a box of jelly babies at a kids bithday party.

Never trust a capitalist. Fucking cunt.

Lots of pent up rage here. Did you have a happy childhood or was you rogered by a well endowed priest while stuffing sweets in your mouth? And all for a new pair of soccer boots. 

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

How? He has a larger market sector in the Far East and only 2 jobs will move from here, it makes total sense as he also will make electric cars there.

Don't see how any of that is pulling the rug, he is a fan of the coming self harm disaster.

The similarities with Clive Sinclair are too obvious. It's only a fucking hoover James... get over it. 

34 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

He had a happier childhood than you .. he was never sent on any wild goose chases.

Perhaps he rogered the priest. Roger and out. Bummer Command. I'm chatting to the pilot. 

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, Crab said:

Lots of pent up rage here. Did you have a happy childhood or was you rogered by a well endowed priest while stuffing sweets in your mouth? And all for a new pair of soccer boots. 

Anyone who uses the word “soccer” who is not a Yank, has told you everything you need to know.

It should be “were you” not “was you”, fuckwit. Perhaps you are a Yank.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Anyone who uses the word “soccer” who is not a Yank, has told you everything you need to know.

Crab's a frog. 

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brexit is at an impasse, that's for sure. Keep an eye out for Common Market 2 which is being murmured around Parliament and Westminster at present. Its a sort of Norway Plus and its kinda feasible. Of course there is the money issue...

Good old EFTA. There's nothing new under the sun.

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

what about "pulls the rug" I love a good rug to sink my teeth into. 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brexit is at an impasse, that's for sure. Keep an eye out for Common Market 2 which is being murmured around Parliament and Westminster at present. Its a sort of Norway Plus and its kinda feasible. Of course there is the money issue...

How do you sink a Norwegian submarine? 

Dive down and knock on the hatch. 

On 03/11/2018 at 14:45, Mrs Roops said:

Not really, at 16 I was given a choice by the Chapel Elders: desist any ideas of further education or face exclusion from the community, in other words, I would be invisible. I chose education.

Father Joseph had a steaming hot rod in the back yard. 

Let us recap. David Cameron told Donald Tusk that there would be no referendum because the conservatives would not win a majority at the 2015 general election and the coalition with the LibDems would continue. Against the supposed odds he wins the election and then has to hold the referendum and loses. He then bottles out and resigns. May holds another election in 2017 and fails to win a majority and enters into a pact with the loonies from Ulster. In the meantime the Brexit clock is ticking and it is now 11PM and we ain't got a plan. The hard truth is that we have now had almost nine years of a government without a plan. Call Blair and co what you like but at least they had a fucking plan!

Guest judgetwi
24 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Let us recap. David Cameron told Donald Tusk that there would be no referendum because the conservatives would not win a majority at the 2015 general election and the coalition with the LibDems would continue. Against the supposed odds he wins the election and then has to hold the referendum and loses. He then bottle out and resigns. May holds another election in 2017 and fails to win a majority and enters into a pact with the loonies from Ulster. In the meantime the Brexit clock is ticking and it is now 11PM and we aint got a plan. The hard truth is that we have now had almost nine years of a government without a plan. Call Blair and co what you like but at least they had a fucking plan!

Operation Sea Lion