CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

14 hours ago, White Cunt said:

My mind is firmly placed in facts, not in “spiritual” speculation, even though there was a lot of effort on behalf of my parents and other contributors to fudge it up with such nonsense over many years.Now I certainly do not conflate fantasy with science, never had, a trait which probably made me into a prematurely old, boring, solidly attached to this planet cunt. I don’t believe in pixies, God, trolls and I don’t have faith of any kind. I am free.

I am glad you understand why individuals have “faith”. It’s a comforting creation of one’s deluded mind. Opiates of the masses. A free and plentiful optimism fountain. Feel free to have a drink. In reference to people of poor education who also lack critical thinking, I meant people who didn’t attend school and were brought up in backward shithole regions of the world. You elevate high scientific achievers, who had “faith”. Their clever brains, primed with education and extremely hard, obsessive work produced the great results. You can throw in the “faith” placebo effect, if it makes you any happier.

I don't agree with a lot of what you say but you are right in placing your "faith" in facts .. The trouble with looking beyond facts is that you find evil where there is no evil, good where there is no good and truth where there is no truth.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One thing I found about really clever people, the enlightened and those who make things happen is that they look beyond the "facts" and refuse to be shackled by them. Then there are those who need the security blanket of facts - that is your opiate or placebo. You are not free, you are bound by convention.

So essentially you're admitting defeat on this one then?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One thing I found about really clever people, the enlightened and those who make things happen is that they look beyond the "facts" and refuse to be shackled by them. Then there are those who need the security blanket of facts - that is your opiate or placebo. You are not free, you are bound by convention.

...and so when are you gonna release me from your ridiculously implemented sanction, eh?

7 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1107/1009164-esri_migrants/

What about this @Panzerknacker and 17% of people in Oyland not even born there.

"The study says that Ireland is one of the most diverse countries in the EU with 17% of people born elsewhere.

In 2017, more than 8,000 immigrants became Irish citizens, many of them originally from Poland, Romania or India. "

What about it pen baby...

Panzbaby 

On 11/5/2018 at 8:37 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I don't want to go all existentialist but there are many renowned scientific thinkers who have faith including eminent astronomers, particle and theoretical physicists. The more facts are discovered leads to the realisation that we know very little. Strange this may be but faith can fill the void and make sense of what we know.

Have you had a stroke? If not, what the fuck is all this esoteric, airy-fairy shit about?

You have your faults, but I never imagined that you'd espouse this sort of shit. Faith isn't compatible with science, there are facts and there are non-truths. "Faith" whatever that is, has no place in academic circles.

I appreciate that meandering down memory lane and reminiscing about your strange upbringing in a shithole chapel village 50 years ago has brought back memories of your formative brainwashing, but you really should shut the fuck up now before you make yourself look an even bigger cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Have you had a stroke? If not, what the fuck is all this esoteric, airy-fairy shit about?

You have your faults, but I never imagined that you'd espouse this sort of shit. Faith isn't compatible with science, there are facts and there are non-truths. "Faith" whatever that is, has no place in academic circles.

I appreciate that meandering down memory lane and reminiscing about your strange upbringing in a shithole chapel village 50 years ago has brought back memories of your formative brainwashing, but you really should shut the fuck up now before you make yourself look an even bigger cunt.

The Baby Jesus forgives you.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Facts are neutral. They are the solid state of our accumulated knowledge. I don’t think I need to go any further here. Give me the chains of more facts. I will carry them happily.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just think what advances scientists and engineers could make if they just had a little more faith. Heaven knows what could be achieved if they started using luck as well!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Baby Jesus forgives you.

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Just think what advances scientists and engineers could make if they just had a little more faith. Heaven knows what could be achieved if they started using luck as well!

And charms. Candles with mantras are also essential.