CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Sir' Lenny Henry

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

The first time I turned on my unlicensed box for a week and a strangely familiar smug face was stood outside 10 Downing Street delivering a sickening interview to his BBC employers scoring what must be a record level of P.C verbatim about lefties, gays, ehtnics and cripples not landing the top jobs in showbiz. He managed to keep grinning, smirking and throwing his head about in sheer smuggery and it's my licence f...ah, well, your expence. The new slimline Sir Lenny has a worrying, vindictive nature against the British and the jokey front wouldn't fool even the daftest Johnson. Not a mere crinkle cut chip on his shoulder but a sack of King Edwards. He's shpowing signs of eclipsing the late, great Dark Arse Howe as the king of the bigots. Why they were never prosecuted for their actions needs accounting for. 

Guest Ollyboro

How come this cunt was allowed to get away with doing an impression of David Bellamy - a WHITE bloke, yet when I dressed up like a Golliwog and went out drinking in Brixton some of the locals tried to fucking lynch me? Pure fucking hypocrisy. If anycunts should know about the dangers in lynching somecunt it would be your blacks. It's political correctness gone mad and there'll be none of it after Brexit.

45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I hate those sickening Premier Inn ads this fucking gibbon does and if you ask me the only time he needs to see crisp white sheets is when the KKK are chasing him down.

Fucking unfunny cunt hit his peak as the David Bellamy impressionist on Tiswas.

Gwapplle me gwapenuts Cwis. 

Utter cwap. I mean crap 

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

How come this cunt was allowed to get away with doing an impression of David Bellamy - a WHITE bloke, yet when I dressed up like a Golliwog and went out drinking in Brixton some of the locals tried to fucking lynch me? Pure fucking hypocrisy. If anycunts should know about the dangers in lynching somecunt it would be your blacks. It's political correctness gone mad and there'll be none of it after Brexit.

Maybe they didn't see the colour,  but could see you were a cunt.  Just a thought, no offence intended.

15 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Delbert Wilkins show

thats the one, with his sidekick Vas Blackwood - incoming television set crashing 3 floors to the pavement....

Delbert, the wannabe bad boy gangsta. 

Algernon Razzmatazz, the woolly hat wearing Rastafarian.

And Lenny, the man who complains about the stereotyping of black people. The thick fucking cunt.

• Like 3

On 11/6/2018 at 3:32 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

The first time I turned on my unlicensed box for a week and a strangely familiar smug face was stood outside 10 Downing Street delivering a sickening interview to his BBC employers scoring what must be a record level of P.C verbatim about lefties, gays, ehtnics and cripples not landing the top jobs in showbiz. He managed to keep grinning, smirking and throwing his head about in sheer smuggery and it's my licence f...ah, well, your expence. The new slimline Sir Lenny has a worrying, vindictive nature against the British and the jokey front wouldn't fool even the daftest Johnson. Not a mere crinkle cut chip on his shoulder but a sack of King Edwards. He's shpowing signs of eclipsing the late, great Dark Arse Howe as the king of the bigots. Why they were never prosecuted for their actions needs accounting for. 

Sir Lenny Henry....what a brilliant sign of a diverse culture rewarding one of its top entertainers for his work on film, stage and tv over the past four decades.   His parts in Tiswas, Opportunity knocks and endless charity red nose days live long in the memory as classic moments in British Tv.   I suppose He deserves his knighthood as he went onto further his career doing films like, Apocolyspe now,  The Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, Shaft, Tango, Pulp Fiction and The Premier In Ads.   He looks the same in all of them if you ask me.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sir Lenny Henry....what a brilliant sign of a diverse culture rewarding one of its top entertainers for his work on film, stage and tv over the past four decades.   His parts in Tiswas, Opportunity knocks and endless charity red nose days live long in the memory as classic moments in British Tv.   I suppose He deserves his knighthood as he went onto further his career doing films like, Apocolyspe now,  The Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, Shaft, Tango, Pulp Fiction and The Premier In Ads.   He looks the same in all of them if you ask me.

You forget to mention his marvellous singing career, and his contribution to c20th art. He was also instrumental with the development of Drill and Robinson's Jam, and promoting Ebola to the masses. He also fucked Dawn French, before she became a vicar.   

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You forget to mention his marvellous singing career, and his contribution to c20th art. He was also instrumental with the development of Drill and Robinson's Jam, and promoting Ebola to the masses. He also fucked Dawn French, before she became a vicar.   

Ahhhhhh that’s why he got the knighthood.     

For fucking Dawn French.  Of course.

15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ahhhhhh that’s why he got the knighthood.     

For fucking Dawn French.  Of course.

Well, that and dragging the fat cunt to Ethiopia, to parade her in front of those poor starving fuckers, who must have really appreciated seeing what it looks like to gorge yourself on 12 thousand calories a day. 

Poor wretches could probably see her through the Winnebago's curtains, deepthroating Ginsters sausage rolls.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, that and dragging the fat cunt to Ethiopia, to parade her in front of those poor starving fuckers, who must have really appreciated seeing what it looks like to gorge yourself on 12 thousand calories a day. 

Poor wretches could probably see her through the Winnebago's curtains, deepthroating Ginsters sausage rolls.

That was the last time Zulu Dawn was ever seen alive. She was rendered down in the Massai Mara. Her pelt was smuggled out by Ivory poachers who also sold-off her bile to the Chinks, her blubber went to the Inuit, and the remains of French's carcass still feeds the indigenous Cushitic and Nyangatom nomads of Somalia. 

On 11/11/2018 at 11:47 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Deepthroating Lenny