CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Sir' Lenny Henry

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

20 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bad timing you farting twot.  Brexit is heating up, and every cunt and his cat has an opinion on it. Even more important is that Neil is nomming, wanking, and being a 1st class deviant on a mission.  Stick your 'Top Table' up Eric & Bubba's arse.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer.

Granted, I hate your Vichy, Jew shopping carcass and would happily see you beheaded by one of the millions of swarthy Algerian cunts your leaders can't control. However, if we force confirmed bore decimus into pant pissing meltdown, the cooler and eventual suicide, I'll dress in a goose suit and suck you dry

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer.

Granted, I hate your Vichy, Jew shopping carcass and would happily see you beheaded by one of the millions of swarthy Algerian cunts your leaders can't control. However, if we force confirmed bore decimus into pant pissing meltdown, the cooler and eventual suicide, I'll dress in a goose suit and suck you dry

You don't need any help from me, you're the best on here,  always have been. Kill the cunt dead.

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 11/6/2018 at 3:32 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

The first time I turned on my unlicensed box for a week and a strangely familiar smug face was stood outside 10 Downing Street delivering a sickening interview to his BBC employers scoring what must be a record level of P.C verbatim about lefties, gays, ehtnics and cripples not landing the top jobs in showbiz. He managed to keep grinning, smirking and throwing his head about in sheer smuggery and it's my licence f...ah, well, your expence. The new slimline Sir Lenny has a worrying, vindictive nature against the British and the jokey front wouldn't fool even the daftest Johnson. Not a mere crinkle cut chip on his shoulder but a sack of King Edwards. He's shpowing signs of eclipsing the late, great Dark Arse Howe as the king of the bigots. Why they were never prosecuted for their actions needs accounting for. 

Yeah a 56lb bag of Whites (ideal for mashing no good for roasting) I know cos I used to have one on each shoulder down the docks in Lagos. We exported the Whites to you cunts for your pie and mash. Fucking makes me sick just thinking about that green gravy. As for Leonard - get in there my son and claim your heritage! Lying on your back in a squalid hotel room with some blond Little Mix holding the canera is a good start. 

On 11/13/2018 at 6:59 PM, Frank said:

I honestly thought I’d never feel this way, but you bore me. 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:19 PM, Decimus said:

You've already lost Bill and Quincy because of the falling standards around here, in no small part due to your complete inability to stir things up anymore.

Until you've issued a full and frank apology, you've lost me too. I won't be logging in again until it's been issued.

Enjoy ogling Stubby's various screenshots of Nuts magazine and the fresh and innovative humour of Withers.

Come back the fucking pair of you and bring Bub's and Billiam with you.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you for drawing my attention to it. I have also belatedly awarded it a like.

Indeed.

The most astonishing thing about it is that 6 November 2018 was a 'Drewsday'. Who would have thought that his best ever post was made on a day widely renowned on The Corner for usually being a 24 hour period where he posts nothing but absolute fucking shit.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed.

The most astonishing thing about it is that 6 November 2018 was a 'Drewsday'. Who would have thought that his best ever post was made on a day widely renowned on The Corner for usually being a 24 hour period where he posts nothing but absolute fucking shit.

Remember ‘Tata Steely Dan’?

A drunken post could reach Tolstoy levels of long windedness.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Before my time but scrolling back I was surprised to see you & Decs volleying each other’s vulvas in…quite enjoyable all told. I note that you were 4 years old and he was less than 3 1/2…

Stubbs and I started off as the best of friends ironically. If I recall, our year long feud started after I posted a picture of a down syndrome child and he called me a "Stupid fucking wanker."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubbs and I started off as the best of friends ironically. If I recall, our year long feud started after I posted a picture of a down syndrome child and he called me a "Stupid fucking wanker."

My favourite bit was when you did a crayon drawing of Stubby in a rowing boat saying “worter is inportint”

Have you still got it?

• Like 1

On 14/02/2023 at 20:22, Decimus said:

Those were the days. Fighting multiple battles on multiple threads. Frank, Thickers and Bubba all putting the boot in with Quincy on the side-lines, pissed and coked out of his tiny fucking mind.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those were the days. Fighting multiple battles on multiple threads. Frank, Thickers and Bubba all putting the boot in with Quincy on the side-lines, pissed and coked out of his tiny fucking mind.

I remember you, me and Wizardsleeve trying to convince Bubba that Frank was stitching him up via PM. Happier times.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember you, me and Wizardsleeve trying to convince Bubba that Frank was stitching him up via PM. Happier times.

lol

One day I might publish my PMs as a testament to the level of childish shutcuntery that used to go on here, and concrete proof that Frank actually had a pair of functioning bollocks.

Stickers is surely somewhere in Indo-China, for obvious reasons, the unwashed commie turd.

• Like 1