CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freight trains.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm fully aboard with this. Cushions are the devil's way of telling you that some cunt in your house is an insecure snowflake.

Scatter cushions and throws... What the fuck are they all about? I'm quite happy to scatter and throw that shite in a skip. Giving such crap away to charity shops only promotes and prolongs their ridiculous desirability, and only the catalogue-mob and the IKEA Brigade deck out their pads with such nonsense. "Oooo, look at that pretty-patterned sofa bed mattress" they salivate, only to cover it with a poxy throw and ten dozen scat-cushions.

Every room in my gaff's are neutral Black, including the windows & solid walnut flooring in chalkboard matt, and the light bulbs to boot including all mirrors, doors and roofing, garden lawn & decking the whole fucking caboodle right down to the kitchen bath and me paraffin stove  The one and only problem, is that the Mr's stands out like a sore thumb, and me kids go missing for days, but then again that's an advantage when going Black non drip gloss. I'd never have it any differently. colour co-ordinating is a breeze and I've not once looked back. One-Coat Black, and that's me DIY done, sorted and finished inside & out. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Ivory White.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/10/2018 at 2:48 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Scatter cushions and throws... What the fuck are they all about? I'm quite happy to scatter and throw that shite in a skip. Giving such crap away to charity shops only promotes and prolongs their ridiculous desirability, and only the catalogue-mob and the IKEA Brigade deck out their pads with such nonsense. "Oooo, look at that pretty-patterned sofa bed mattress" they salivate, only to cover it with a poxy throw and ten dozen scat-cushions.

Every room in my gaff's are neutral Black, including the windows & solid walnut flooring in chalkboard matt, and the light bulbs to boot including all mirrors, doors and roofing, garden lawn & decking the whole fucking caboodle right down to the kitchen bath and me paraffin stove  The one and only problem, is that the Mr's stands out like a sore thumb, and me kids go missing for days, but then again that's an advantage when going Black non drip gloss. I'd never have it any differently. colour co-ordinating is a breeze and I've not once looked back. One-Coat Black, and that's me DIY done, sorted and finished inside & out. 

What total utter bollocks!