CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Footballers (irons) and their fucking goal celebrations

camberwell gypsy

Had the news on earlier and as usual they decide to show the goals from tonight's games. What is it with these fucking twats and their celebrtions? We have cunts who pretend they're on the phone, cunts who jam their thumbs in the gobs, cunts who hold their hands to their ear as if they're deaf and the biggest cunts of them all are the ones that raise their arms to heaven and thank god for helping them score the goal. If that's the case, how come God has never won the Ballon d'Or the amount of assists his made? I'm surprised they don't shag each other.  Or does that happen in the showers?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had the news on earlier and as usual they decide to show the goals from tonight's games. What is it with these fucking twats and their celebrtions? We have cunts who pretend they're on the phone, cunts who jam their thumbs in the gobs, cunts who hold their hands to their ear as if they're deaf and the biggest cunts of them all are the ones that raise their arms to heaven and thank god for helping them score the goal. If that's the case, how come God has never won the Ballon d'Or the amount of assists his made? I'm surprised they don't shag each other.  Or does that happen in the showers?

Not unlike Punky when one of his glory hole clients offers him a late supper and drinks. 

I was watching the news on tv last night, there was that 'alleged' rapist cunt Ronaldo scoring a goal, he then ran to the stands and exposed  his midriff for some fucking obscure reason, don't know whether he was attempting to expose his winkle to some schoolgirl he had spotted in the crowd or maybe it was some sort of gay come-on for his boyfriend/manager/physio, who knows?

Pervy fuckin' cunt.

Strange blokes these foreign chappies

I blame the EU. 

image.jpeg.14a44bab3e32f68423dbe2446953464b.jpeg

7 minutes ago, cooze said:

I was watching the news on tv last night, there was that 'alleged' rapist cunt Ronaldo scoring a goal, he then ran to the stands and exposed  his midriff for some fucking obscure reason, don't know whether he was attempting to expose his winkle to some schoolgirl he had spotted in the crowd or maybe it was some sort of gay come-on for his boyfriend/manager/physio, who knows?

Pervy fuckin' cunt.

I blame the EU. 

If you’re still here in December, I’m going to come after you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I couldn't give two fucks what this shite does in his spare time, football related or not.

It's not often that we agree. I imagine that his free time is largely spent interfering with the corpses of road side animal fatalities, when he's not out raping that is.

11 hours ago, cooze said:

Pervy fuckin' cunt.

I blame the EU. 

In light of your appalling comment above, in which you've made some haphazard sexual reference involving a schoolgirl, and having browsed your comment history, my original suspicions of you being a colossal fucking idiot have been justly confirmed.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In light of your appalling comment above, in which you've made some haphazard sexual reference involving a schoolgirl, and having browsed your comment history, my original suspicions of you being a colossal fucking idiot have been justly confirmed.

In your opinion.

On 11/8/2018 at 11:14 AM, Frank said:

I wouldn't bother coming after me, Frank, I'm not that way inclined and I have never been tempted to switch sides.

If I'm still here in December I'll still be here in January (obviously if I can find the time from my busy schedule)

In the meantime, Frankie, go fuck yourself, you cunt.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Course, it's happening everywhere now - rugby even cricket, in fact would Jim Laker have skittled the Convicts at Old Trafford in '56 if Alec Bedser had been all but blowing him, in some 'Busby Berkely, Folies Bergère' revelry everytime he took a wicket?!

I don't bloody, flipping well think so, matey!

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Course, it's happening everywhere now - rugby even cricket, in fact would Jim Laker have skittled the Convicts at Old Trafford in '56 if Alec Bedser had been all but blowing him, in some 'Busby Berkely, Folies Bergère' revelry everytime he took a wicket?!

I don't bloody, flipping well think so, matey!

Taking all those wickets I'm surprised he had the time to start up a budget airline 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/8/2018 at 6:14 AM, Frank said:

Reported.

Threatening members and the whole vendetta angle...

Die cretin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wiz, I'm bored. Make me laugh

I may not be the right cunt for job Withers.  I'm easily entertained.  I imagine Frank attempting to cross over into heterosexuality and going on his first pull, and being rejected so cruelly, he steps in front of a speeding bus on his way back to his bedsit.  However, I did read the yanks are inconsolable over the death of Stan Lee.  

Again, I'm easily entertained. 

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported.

Threatening members and the whole vendetta angle...

Die cretin.

I wouldn't go with that angle wizzo; franks immune from a telling off. He once told me he knows where I live and he was coming to kill me and my family, much to the amusement of the admin team, what with them being a pack of cretinous fuckwits with all the charm of an abortion bucket full of week old "matter"

Fuck them all

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't go with that angle wizzo; franks immune from a telling off. He once told me he knows where I live and he was coming to kill me and my family, much to the amusement of the admin team, what with them being a pack of cretinous fuckwits with all the charm of an abortion bucket full of week old "matter"

Fuck them all

If the cunt can find me and come after me.....I have an oak axe handle with his name engraved in it.  I'll treat him like a Newfoundland baby fur seal.  

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck them all

Being threatened by Fwank is like being threatened by Peppa Pig. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If the cunt can find me and come after me.....I have an oak axe handle with his name engraved in it.  I'll treat him like a Newfoundland baby fur seal.  

if your axe handle is oak, it is useless, and will split. Axe handles should be made from ash. Roops told me this (she is a font of knowledge)