CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Footballers (irons) and their fucking goal celebrations

camberwell gypsy

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

if your axe handle is oak, it is useless, and will split. Axe handles should be made from ash. Roops told me this (she is a font of knowledge)

It is meant for a singular purpose.  I'll burn the thing when the job is complete. 

• 3 weeks later...

Football is a game overrun with rampant homosexuality. It is after all, a game for, (and played by) utter fucking poofs.

What kind of cunt pays to see mincing pretty boys kicking a pig's piss-bag for 90 minutes before they pass round the fisting butter in the changing rooms?

Fucking sausagers and scat-queens.

I want them all dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Football is a game overrun with rampant homosexuality. It is after all, a game for, (and played by) utter fucking poofs.

What kind of cunt pays to see mincing pretty boys kicking a pig's piss-bag for 90 minutes before they pass round the fisting butter in the changing rooms?

I want them all dead.

You are the Jimmy Hill of the corner, rev. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Rev said:

I want them all dead.

It's not a game, or a match. It's puffters with gay head-cuts, and with more puffters screaming their names at the prized cunts and jerking-off to posters of their 'favourite' one in shorts... "We Love You, You're the tops" they chant like a congregated bunch of whoosie-bitches, and it is those same fans, that are the Top's Bottoms. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't expect an answer, you've made him look a right fucking cunt here.

good work.

D W Fwanky, has done a Stephen Fry. Running off to hide in France, since self-proclaiming himself as a Dame. Stage-fright has back fired on the cunt, and It's been on the cards since childhood.  

I'm hopeful that the cunt will do a Tony Hancock, to follow suit.