CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

I've wanted to nominate this vile porcine beast for quite some time, but could never quite summon up enough bile to make a decent job of it. However, following on from the most recent shit that has spewed forth from her fat fucking gob, I've decided to give it a go.

Phillips has decided to put in her two pence worth on sex education, and has declared that school children should be taught about female orgasms. Sex education is primarily designed to give a biological overview of a fundamental aspect of the human experience, and to prepare children with knowledge to equip them to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and disease.  

As a parent, I don't want my children to go to school and have their teacher banging on about clitoral stimulation whilst nursing a hardon or soaking wet knickers under their desk, spewing out lurid filth to underage kids about making some fucking tart grimace and gurn whilst bellowing like a hippopotamus.

Phillips is a sick individual indeed if she wants twelve year old boys to learn how to flick a bean, and I'm sure she'd be the first one to squeal on her fucking trotters if it was proposed that kids should be taught how to pleasure men and underage girls were instructed on how not to use too much teeth whilst sucking cock.

She should be stripped of her seat and fucked off to the Netherlands where this sort of sick, twisted shit is acceptable.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Phillips has decided to put in her two pence worth on sex education, and has declared that school children should be taught about female orgasms.

Can you just imagine the state of her own cum face?

phillips8.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of her. Now I wish it'd stayed that way. 

In the same interview, she also proudly declared that she waddles about her sty with no clothes on. It's bad enough imagining her sweaty carcass on display like some sort of disgustingly obese Sumerian fertility goddess statuette, but it's even worse once you realise that she shares her home with her two young sons. If Chuka Umunna declared that he sat on his couch with his pendulous cock swinging about whilst his kids were in the room, I guarantee she'd be calling for his arrest.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can you just imagine the state of her own cum face?

phillips8.jpg

Fucking hell, with gnashers like those, keep her away from forests and wet lands!  If her growler is as toothy as that fucking gob, no bloke in his right mind would go near her.  

What say you, @Neil ?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In the same interview, she also proudly declared that she waddles about her sty with no clothes on. It's bad enough imagining her sweaty carcass on display like some sort of disgustingly obese Sumerian fertility goddess statuette, but it's even worse once you realise that she shares her home with her two young sons. If Chuka Umunna declared that he sat on his couch with his pendulous cock swinging about whilst his kids were in the room, I guarantee she'd be calling for his arrest.

You cheap cunt, you only included that to get  'likes' from Frank and Punkers.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You cheap cunt, you only included that to get  'likes' from Frank and Punkers.

Are you feeling left out because there was nothing to excite you? 

How remiss of me, I apologise. Here, have this:

Ape, Ape Ape Ape, Beans Beans, Beans, Beans, lol, lol, lol, lol.

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

I still look back at my own sex education lessons with a shudder. The anticipation was rudely spoiled two seconds after the textbooks were distributed. Opening the pages revealed a woman with a blut as hairy as a Jamaican barber's floor. Up till this point the only minges I'd clapped eyes on had had fine, wispy hair (Apart from the time I'd walked in on my Aunty Barbara shitting on a glass coffee table). Suddenly I was presented with something resembling a guardsman's hat. And as for the weird bloke with the small cock....I couldn't work out if he had a beard, or if hairy Mary was moulting and her gleet had stuck her loose clock springs to his face. I was so traumatised I left further education that day.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

I still look back at my own sex education lessons with a shudder. The anticipation was rudely spoiled two seconds after the textbooks were distributed. Opening the pages revealed a woman with a blut as hairy as a Jamaican barber's floor. Up till this point the only minges I'd clapped eyes on had had fine, wispy hair (Apart from the time I'd walked in on my Aunty Barbara shitting on a glass coffee table). Suddenly I was presented with something resembling a guardsman's hat. And as for the weird bloke with the small cock....I couldn't work out if he had a beard, or if hairy Mary was moulting and her gleet had stuck her loose clock springs to his face. I was so traumatised I left further education that day.

Another strained abysmal attempt at god knows what shit you’re trying to convey. You thick fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape what’s going on? I’m back and although I don’t know how it looks from your end, I feel on form. 

I've deigned to grant you three 'likes' in one night, which is more than I have given you throughout the whole of 2018. 

You're back, baby.

Edited by Decimus
Four.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape what’s going on? I’m back and although I don’t know how it looks from your end, I feel on form. 

I enjoyed your attack on that cooze thing earlier today, and awarded you a like for it. You do appear to be returning to form, but don’t let this go to your head - I still fucking detest you.

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I enjoyed your attack on that cooze thing earlier today, and awarded you a like for it. You do appear to be returning to form, but don’t let this go to your head - I still fucking detest you.

Alf doesn’t really count, but I’ve fucked over nearly half the board today, ape. I need another wig. 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just read a bit more about this woman and it appears that couple of years ago, a male MP brought up the possibility of debating men's issues such as male suicide to name but one. This fucker derided it. 

Oi, Gypo, how many men have you driven to take their own lives?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Gypo', pronounced like 'typo'?

That being said, you write well for a remedial teenager.

As it's a slang/vernacular word, it can be spelt any way I wish. Now who's the remedial teenager?

Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

As it's a slang/vernacular word, it can be spelt any way I wish. Now who's the remedial teenager?

Slang terms still need to be correctly spelt in order to convey the right meaning. 'Gyppo' with an extra 'p' is the correct informal spelling because it's used in familiar conversation and it sounds right. Which part of this challenges your understanding, Albert?