CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Slang terms still need to be correctly spelt in order to convey the right meaning. 'Gyppo' with an extra 'p' is the correct informal spelling because it's used in familiar conversation and it sounds right. Which part of this challenges your understanding, Albert?

There's only one "p" in gypsy, ergo only one "p" in Gypo. Anyway, it's my pet name for her, so, as I previously stated I can spell it any way I wish.

4 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

There's only one "p" in gypsy, ergo only one "p" in Gypo. Anyway, it's my pet name for her, so, as I previously stated I can spell it any way I wish.

Thankfully I accept you're the site's leading part-time troll, because no one could actually be so fucking thick to attempt to justify such a cack-handed argument.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Thankfully I accept you're the site's leading part-time troll, because no one could actually be so fucking thick to attempt to justify such a cack-handed argument.

Are you here all week?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Neil said:

She does fuck all for me.....now tell me more about this 'schoolgirls and orgasms' business,I'm all ears

I suspect your all hands after the prospect of schoolgirl and orgasm banter.  

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Alf doesn’t really count, but I’ve fucked over nearly half the board today, ape. I need another wig. 

Who would have thought that only three weeks ago you were getting turned over by Ollybore and Jazz. Your performance was a fucking disgrace.

I should have known better than to have thought that you were finished here. Welcome back to the top table, you old cunt.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who would have thought that only three weeks ago you were getting turned over by Ollybore and Jazz. Your performance was a fucking disgrace.

I should have known better than to have thought that you were finished here. Welcome back to the top table, you old cunt.

I think I’m ready for my third and final album. 

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Give it a fucking rest, Withers, you scuzzy little cunt. I'm getting sick of logging on and having to read your inane shit.

Do something funny or fuck off.

Nobody is forcing you to read my shit. Use the 'ignore' function, as I have done with Bubba. In future I will just reply with ' fuck off, idiot, and rattled' which seems to titillate you. Attention seeking little cunt. Fuck off.

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nobody is forcing you to read my shit. Use the 'ignore' function, as I have done with Bubba. In future I will just reply with ' fuck off, idiot, and rattled' which seems to titillate you. Attention seeking little cunt. Fuck off.

Withers, you seem perturbed. I expected you to adopt the sort of nonchalant shrug beloved of your kind, maybe litter your post with a few lol's. Instead I log on to find you absolutely fucking seething.

Out of proportion rage aside, I told you to do something funny, not spit your chemo meds out. 

You've got until midnight to make someone laugh. I don't care who it is, even if it's a stupid little cunt like Cooze. If you don't, you can consider your stay here over. This is your last warning.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

A chunky, big titted bird who could do with a large portion from yours truly. Unfortunately, being a professional feminazi , she only does such filth for purposes of procreation and perpetuating the right on demographic.

I can’t even console myself with a box of man size tissues.......the cunts have managed to make those a tool of patriarchal hegemony as well. Fuck it.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

A chunky, big titted bird who could do with a large portion from yours truly. Unfortunately, being a professional feminazi , she only does such filth for purposes of procreation and perpetuating the right on demographic.

I can’t even console myself with a box of man size tissues.......the cunts have managed to make those a tool of patriarchal hegemony as well. Fuck it.

Good afternoon Jewtit. 

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I sense Uncle Ape is rooting for you

Moi aussi, Petit Tim, moi aussi.

I remember the early days when he had an avatar of a muscular leviathan. Despite his extremely fucking bent visage and cloying overfamiliarity, there were moments where he raised a smile. I'm just trying to encourage him to be a little less shit.