CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

On 11/8/2018 at 7:13 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, with gnashers like those, keep her away from forests and wet lands! 

I bet she'd nosh a carrot right out of your bunghole if you asked her nicely. In fact, I bet you'd have trouble stopping her!

5 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I leaned out of the window and waved at you and got the driver to blow the horn as well as the train passed through Stroud Tim but you never even looked up .. why?

God know why that silly slag roops puts up with your pointless gibbering trolling crap is beyond me and the other near normal punters here. 

You've all the humour of a spasticated gorilla fingering it's own arsehole 

• Like 4

Guest Couldn't give a shit
On 11/8/2018 at 6:41 PM, Decimus said:

I've wanted to nominate this vile porcine beast for quite some time, but could never quite summon up enough bile to make a decent job of it. However, following on from the most recent shit that has spewed forth from her fat fucking gob, I've decided to give it a go.

Phillips has decided to put in her two pence worth on sex education, and has declared that school children should be taught about female orgasms. Sex education is primarily designed to give a biological overview of a fundamental aspect of the human experience, and to prepare children with knowledge to equip them to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and disease.  

As a parent, I don't want my children to go to school and have their teacher banging on about clitoral stimulation whilst nursing a hardon or soaking wet knickers under their desk, spewing out lurid filth to underage kids about making some fucking tart grimace and gurn whilst bellowing like a hippopotamus.

Phillips is a sick individual indeed if she wants twelve year old boys to learn how to flick a bean, and I'm sure she'd be the first one to squeal on her fucking trotters if it was proposed that kids should be taught how to pleasure men and underage girls were instructed on how not to use too much teeth whilst sucking cock.

She should be stripped of her seat and fucked off to the Netherlands where this sort of sick, twisted shit is acceptable.

I too hate this putrid creature. I believe I once posted on here that  I would like to see somebody do a Jo Cox on her but I now withdraw that comment. Instead, I hope the fucking slag gets dragged from her home in front of her kids, thrown into a brazen bull where her agonizing screams are recorded for posterity and I can enjoy every Sunday afternoon with a nice glass of Amorone and pancetta.

2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I too hate this putrid creature. I believe I once posted on here that  I would like to see somebody do a Jo Cox on her but I now withdraw that comment. Instead, I hope the fucking slag gets dragged from her home in front of her kids, thrown into a brazen bull where her agonizing screams are recorded for posterity and I can enjoy every Sunday afternoon with a nice glass of Amorone and pancetta.

Harsh but fair. I recall her cringe worthy appearance in HIGNFY where she came across as a clueless bint who had nothing funny to say so resorted to the LCD of being "saucy" even though she looks like freshly run over toad 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Harsh but fair. I recall her cringe worthy appearance in HIGNFY where she came across as a clueless bint who had nothing funny to say so resorted to the LCD of being "saucy" even though she looks like freshly run over toad 

I would like them to put her on HIGNFY with Jimmy Carr and he doubles down on what he did to Anne Widdecombe then watch her rage quit screeching like a mental patient in utter humiliation.

Guest Queefer
31 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

There are very few ways to improve on the divine, almost vintage port like, characteristics of Amarone on a winters Sunday afternoon but the film you describe would indeed enhance the experience.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/9/2018 at 4:05 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I've always found it slightly disturbing that a skit designed to teach young 'uns to count uses the bloody sucking ghoul to do so. But not as disturbing as the thought of you in the classroom

There seems to be a common element to his posts of this nature...he uses Sesame street, programming clearly aimed at children to make his points on an adult chat site.  It's no secret the cunt works at barely a child's level intellectually, fuck knows what other value he sees using children's programmes to attempt and fail at making disparaging remarks to us.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I bet she'd nosh a carrot right out of your bunghole if you asked her nicely. In fact, I bet you'd have trouble stopping her!

I'm glad I read this in the morning rather than before bed.  

Nice mental image, Baws!  I have to believe you'd be masterful writing Clive Barker screenplays. 

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

God know why that silly slag roops puts up with your pointless gibbering trolling crap is beyond me and the other near normal punters here. 

You've all the humour of a spasticated gorilla fingering it's own arsehole 

Granted, but she deserves credit for having balls.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:41 PM, Decimus said:

I've wanted to nominate this vile porcine beast for quite some time, but could never quite summon up enough bile to make a decent job of it. However, following on from the most recent shit that has spewed forth from her fat fucking gob, I've decided to give it a go.

Phillips has decided to put in her two pence worth on sex education, and has declared that school children should be taught about female orgasms. Sex education is primarily designed to give a biological overview of a fundamental aspect of the human experience, and to prepare children with knowledge to equip them to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and disease.  

As a parent, I don't want my children to go to school and have their teacher banging on about clitoral stimulation whilst nursing a hardon or soaking wet knickers under their desk, spewing out lurid filth to underage kids about making some fucking tart grimace and gurn whilst bellowing like a hippopotamus.

Phillips is a sick individual indeed if she wants twelve year old boys to learn how to flick a bean, and I'm sure she'd be the first one to squeal on her fucking trotters if it was proposed that kids should be taught how to pleasure men and underage girls were instructed on how not to use too much teeth whilst sucking cock.

She should be stripped of her seat and fucked off to the Netherlands where this sort of sick, twisted shit is acceptable.

She is annoyed that there is an Orgasm Prejudice that is far too weighted in favor of the male.  One look at her naked and I think I would never be able to shoot my muck again.  As it is she would have to be double bagged on her face and a wank mag opened up on my favorite babe of the month to be able to chuck my muck up her filthy fat hole.  Now that would be a lesson worth teaching at school on how to deal with fucking a massive black ugly fucking moose.

10 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Be careful Panz .. Tim will have your pants down before you can say "Severn Bore".

Stubby is incapable of taking down his own Huggies pullups ready for his tinkle time, so I doubt he could manage with Panzers crotchless potato skin y-fronts.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I see that the gluttonous, Nibiru-sized pig Phillips has been bleating about receiving death threats recently.

Whilst I don't condone anyone having their life threatened, predictably this super plus-sized Pankhurst has decided to use the opportunity to push her warped feminist agenda to the forefront of the argument. 

Peperami Pig seems to be oblivious to the fact that she's hated in the main part because she's a disruptive, misandrist, feminist fucking idiot pedalling falsehoods about fictional gender pay gaps and a patriarchy that is about as non-existant as her jaw line. Instead, she has seen an opportunity to promote her disgusting brand of gender politics by declaring that she's in part receiving death threats because "Also I'm a woman, that doesn't help."

What a ridiculously lazy, throwaway, stupid fucking statement that shifts the blame onto her gender and the perpetrators whilst ignoring the fact that being an outspoken, sexist fucking pig is likely to attract the anger and ire of numerous people.

Jess, if you're reading this, if it wasn't for the fact that you mentioned it every five seconds, no one would be aware that you were a woman. 

You gelatinous, Jabba looking fucking whale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I see that the gluttonous, Nibiru-sized pig Phillips has been bleating about receiving death threats recently.

Whilst I don't condone anyone having their life threatened, predictably this super plus-sized Pankhurst has decided to use the opportunity to push her warped feminist agenda to the forefront of the argument. 

Peperami Pig seems to be oblivious to the fact that she's hated in the main part because she's a disruptive, misandrist, feminist fucking idiot pedalling falsehoods about fictional gender pay gaps and a patriarchy that is about as non-existant as her jaw line. Instead, she has seen an opportunity to promote her disgusting brand of gender politics by declaring that she's in part receiving death threats because "Also I'm a woman, that doesn't help."

What a ridiculously lazy, throwaway, stupid fucking statement that shifts the blame onto her gender and the perpetrators whilst ignoring the fact that being an outspoken, sexist fucking pig is likely to attract the anger and ire of numerous people.

Jess, if you're reading this, if it wasn't for the fact that you mentioned it every five seconds, no one would be aware that you were a woman. 

You gelatinous, Jabba looking fucking whale.

Having read your previous copy on this lady I have not gone out of my way to read about her politics as I do not practice deliberate self harm.

Naturally, I have given a like to your post, as cuntery of such quality never goes unnoticed by a fellow cunt.

On 09/11/2018 at 15:56, judgetwi said:

A chunky, big titted bird who could do with a large portion from yours truly. Unfortunately, being a professional feminazi , she only does such filth for purposes of procreation and perpetuating the right on demographic.

I can’t even console myself with a box of man size tissues.......the cunts have managed to make those a tool of patriarchal hegemony as well. Fuck it.

This fucking creature was interviewed on Sophy Ridge this morning and she was good enough to explain that even though her constituents voted 62% to 38% leave, that the majority of people who contacted her were asking her to stop brexit. So she was totally in favour of that. And then proceeded to spout a load of drivel about how wimmins shit and  coming from a working class family and other assorted shite excused her blatant intention to fuck over the brain dead cunts who elected the egomaniacal obese lardarse bag of crap, and will probably re-elect her because she is exactly what the fuckers deserve. And the most worrying thing is that if she wore a t shirt with “ You’re all Cunts. Vote for me”. She’d probably still win. If anyone finds a lost ‘Will to live’         that’ll be mine.

• Like 1