CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This fucking creature was interviewed on Sophy Ridge this morning and she was good enough to explain that even though her constituents voted 62% to 38% leave, that the majority of people who contacted her were asking her to stop brexit. So she was totally in favour of that. And then proceeded to spout a load of drivel about how wimmins shit and  coming from a working class family and other assorted shite excused her blatant intention to fuck over the brain dead cunts who elected the egomaniacal obese lardarse bag of crap, and will probably re-elect her because she is exactly what the fuckers deserve. And the most worrying thing is that if she wore a t shirt with “ You’re all Cunts. Vote for me”. She’d probably still win. If anyone finds a lost ‘Will to live’         that’ll be mine.

Sophy Ridge sounds like a battle from the Vietnam War. 

• 2 months later...

The old Gloucester Spot has been moaning yet again about alleged sexism by fabricating stories. 

"People will send you policy emails, being like 'I actually think it's quite reasonable what you said about Brexit, but we couldn't concentrate because we could see a bit of your cleavage' It's just like, fuck off!".

Complete bullshit. For one thing, I can't imagine anyone ever complimenting her on her Brexit stance, everything that she has got to say about it is complete fucking bollocks. Secondly, I doubt even Neil would be perverse enough to be hypnotised by her disgusting udders that hang somewhere around her navel.

On a final note, any elected public official who uses "like" in a sentence should be flogged in public.

Bring back the scold's bridle, I'm sick of listening to this fat fucking pig's constant outpourings of pseudointellectual, feminist nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The old Gloucester Spot has been moaning yet again about alleged sexism by fabricating stories. 

"People will send you policy emails, being like 'I actually think it's quite reasonable what you said about Brexit, but we couldn't concentrate because we could see a bit of your cleavage' It's just like, fuck off!".

Complete bullshit. For one thing, I can't imagine anyone ever complimenting her on her Brexit stance, everything that she has got to say about it is complete fucking bollocks. Secondly, I doubt even Neil would be perverse enough to be hypnotised by her disgusting udders that hang somewhere around her navel.

On a final note, any elected public official who uses "like" in a sentence should be flogged in public.

Bring back the scold's bridle, I'm sick of listening to this fat fucking pig's constant outpourings of pseudointellectual, feminist nonsense.

Re-introduction of torture features often in your bizarre ramblings.

Are you hosting a mad hatters tea party this afternoon by any chance Dr Mengele?

• 3 months later...

Phillips is the very reason that mp’s are being abused . her foul mouth . The rude way in which she Talks through her Teeth so nasty it’s no wonder people threaten her and while we are on the subject of teeth hers are sometimes filthy

get out of Politics woman you scruffy sort are not needed or wanted. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Hammer said:

Phillips is the very reason that mp’s are being abused . her foul mouth . The rude way in which she Talks through her Teeth so nasty it’s no wonder people threaten her and while we are on the subject of teeth hers are sometimes filthy

This mouthy Brummie bitch may well ( fingers crossed ) get her fat arse kicked at this election. She has pissed off a lot of her peaceful constituents with her defence of poof studies at local primary schools. The Momentum commie cunts hate her guts so they won’t be out on the streets canvassing for the old whore.

The sooner she fucks off the better.

13 hours ago, Hammer said:

Good start Hammer- we already have our own MC Claw Hammerer

Welcome to the site- drink bleach, fuck off, disabled toilet etc 

13 hours ago, Hammer said:

Welcome Hammer and a solid start against easy prey.

Obviously you need an avatar to avoid the onset of early persecution.

Hopefully you’re not working class, a homosexual or vegan.

For good measure, go and fuck yourself crossways.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hammer said:

Poor punctuation, inconsistent/incorrect capitalisation and most importantly (current lack of avatar aside) a complete failure to use the phrase "horse-faced cunt" as the coup de grace.

It's a "no" from me.

• Like 2

On 01/11/2019 at 08:38, judgetwi said:

This mouthy Brummie bitch may well ( fingers crossed ) get her fat arse kicked at this election. She has pissed off a lot of her peaceful constituents with her defence of poof studies at local primary schools. The Momentum commie cunts hate her guts so they won’t be out on the streets canvassing for the old whore.

The sooner she fucks off the better.

I suppose you are far more comfortable with the delightful Claire Fox, are you Judy? Such a gorgeous specimen of modern femininity, her 40-a-day gravel voice is almost guaranteed to get Colonel Hufton-Tufton of Tunbridge Wells tumescent for the first time since November 1990, aside from the annual front page fruity girl on A Level results day. The fact Fox is a swivel-eyed lunatic who has in the past defended Gary Glitter and the Provisional IRA shouldn’t trouble your average spittle-flecked Brexit Ultra much, they are after all quite used to holding their nose and embracing unsavoury types in the name of their all-embracing insanity project. Make sure the mobility scooter is fully charged, you’re in for a busy few weeks. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suppose you are far more comfortable with the delightful Claire Fox, are you Judy? Such a gorgeous specimen of modern femininity, her 40-a-day gravel voice is almost guaranteed to get Colonel Hufton-Tufton of Tunbridge Wells tumescent for the first time since November 1990, aside from the annual front page fruity girl on A Level results day. The fact Fox is a swivel-eyed lunatic who has in the past defended Gary Glitter and the Provisional IRA shouldn’t trouble your average spittle-flecked Brexit Ultra much, they are after all quite used to holding their nose and embracing unsavoury types in the name of their all-embracing insanity project. Make sure the mobility scooter is fully charged, you’re in for a busy few weeks. 

Angry, rude and off on one. Sorry Bertie, i’ve never heard of Claire Fox. Was she on  X factor or something? I don’t own a television any more. Sorry.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Make sure the mobility scooter is fully charged, you’re in for a busy few weeks. 

Oh fuck me, look what i’ve done! 

Reduced Bertie Big Bollocks, Mr “i’m smarter than you because I ran away from my country” to calling me a spastic. Fucking hell, I wish I could take credit for this but, the wanker did it all by himself.

That’s what happens when you swallow all the shit the BBC feeds you with. 

Listen, Bertie was probably bullied at school but it had fuck all to do with me.  You can’t blame me for the poor cunt’s problems,

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Oh fuck me, look what i’ve done! 

Reduced Bertie Big Bollocks, Mr “i’m smarter than you because I ran away from my country” to calling me a spastic. Fucking hell, I wish I could take credit for this but, the wanker did it all by himself.

That’s what happens when you swallow all the shit the BBC feeds you with. 

Listen, Bertie was probably bullied at school but it had fuck all to do with me.  You can’t blame me for the poor cunt’s problems,

Even by your standards this is cretinous shite, Judith. I left the UK for many reasons, not least that loudmouth gobshites like yourself, once only encountered from behind the beaded seat cover of an Essex minicab were suddenly to be entrusted with the future of the country. Dunderheaded pink pricks who think the Wogs start at Calais and that foreign waiters just needed to be barked at until they understood you wanted vinegar for your patatas bravas. Indolent slobs too lazy to pick their own cabbages or nurse their own elderly, but all too quick to yelp about identity theft when a Polish Deli appears next to their flat roofed pub of choice.

It’s not a class thing either before you go full Wolfie Smith again, it’s that you should be wilfully hand-clappingly ignorant of how conned you have been while wrapping yourself in the flag. Look around you at the hateful mess you live in (and I don’t mean the bedsit festooned with Chicken Shish wrappers and discarded copies of Metro). I despise what you and your angry band of ignoramuses have done to the country of my birth and can only hope I’m there to see it when the roof caves in on your nasty little dream and an England shorn of the other Nations is forced to accept the Euro and French language Road signs as a condition of re-entry to the EU in 2040. In fact scratch that, I hope Turkey fucking vetoes it a few times first after pressure from their version of Nick Ferrari. 

I did not run away, I flew business class. I weighed evidence for a living, so don’t swallow the BBC output anymore than I do any other news source. I do happen to believe that turning yourself into an inward-looking backwater just as globalism goes next level is probably not very wise, and the idea that Johnson, Farage, Gove and Rees Mogg are anti-establishment heroes acting without any self interest is risible. You’d be wise to get fitter, for you may find yourself shunted into a sweatshop for 70 hours a week making blue passport covers sooner than you think. I am embarrassed that my generation have inflicted this fate on our children. 

I’d invite you over for a straightener, but I’m afraid the inevitable rampant fungal infection found in the rolls of your corpulent wheezing torso would not make it pass Australian Customs, which is a real shame as We Will Rock You is in town, and there’s a lovely Greek Taverna you and Mrs Judge would have been welcome at....I know you are fond of such offers. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Even by your standards this is cretinous shite, Judith. I left the UK for many reasons, not least that loudmouth gobshites like yourself, once only encountered from behind the beaded seat cover of an Essex minicab were suddenly to be entrusted with the future of the country. Dunderheaded pink pricks who think the Wogs start at Calais and that foreign waiters just needed to be barked at until they understood you wanted vinegar for your patatas bravas. Indolent slobs too lazy to pick their own cabbages or nurse their own elderly, but all too quick to yelp about identity theft when a Polish Deli appears next to their flat roofed pub of choice.

It’s not a class thing either before you go full Wolfie Smith again, it’s that you should be wilfully hand-clappingly ignorant of how conned you have been while wrapping yourself in the flag. Look around you at the hateful mess you live in (and I don’t mean the bedsit festooned with Chicken Shish wrappers and discarded copies of Metro). I despise what you and your angry band of ignoramuses have done to the country of my birth and can only hope I’m there to see it when the roof caves in on your nasty little dream and an England shorn of the other Nations is forced to accept the Euro and French language Road signs as a condition of re-entry to the EU in 2040. In fact scratch that, I hope Turkey fucking vetoes it a few times first after pressure from their version of Nick Ferrari. 

I did not run away, I flew business class. I weighed evidence for a living, so don’t swallow the BBC output anymore than I do any other news source. I do happen to believe that turning yourself into an inward-looking backwater just as globalism goes next level is probably not very wise, and the idea that Johnson, Farage, Gove and Rees Mogg are anti-establishment heroes acting without any self interest is risible. You’d be wise to get fitter, for you may find yourself shunted into a sweatshop for 70 hours a week making blue passport covers sooner than you think. I am embarrassed that my generation have inflicted this fate on our children. 

I’d invite you over for a straightener, but I’m afraid the inevitable rampant fungal infection found in the rolls of your corpulent wheezing torso would not make it pass Australian Customs, which is a real shame as We Will Rock You is in town, and there’s a lovely Greek Taverna you and Mrs Judge would have been welcome at....I know you are fond of such offers. 

300+ words of alcohol inspired drivel. Fuck off.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

...I do happen to believe that turning yourself into an inward-looking backwater just as globalism goes next level is probably not very wise...

After stripping away the project smear clichés we're left with one reasonable POV but even that does not bear close scrutiny. Forget that the EU is a fledgling super-state led by unelected empire-building bureaucrats whose decisions are rubber stamped by a political Commission who appointees are also unelected and comprise of second division politicians who gained their tenures as a "thank you" for towing party lines in their home countries. Instead, lets look at one of the biggest lies promulgated by the Remainer camp - that leaving is "inward looking". On the contrary, leaving is outward looking in that we should embrace the rest of the world but of course the UK couldn't do that because making trade deals outside Europe is illegal under EU law. That is inward looking, not to mention protectionist. As the EU has recorded the lowest growth compared to the rest of the worlds economic regions its fair to contend that the EU's inward looking position on international commerce has been detrimental to the economic health of this country.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

After stripping away the project smear clichés we're left with one reasonable POV but even that does not bear close scrutiny. Forget that the EU is a fledgling super-state led by unelected empire-building bureaucrats whose decisions are rubber stamped by a political Commission who appointees are also unelected and comprise of second division politicians who gained their tenures as a "thank you" for towing party lines in their home countries. Instead, lets look at one of the biggest lies promulgated by the Remainer camp - that leaving is "inward looking". On the contrary, leaving is outward looking in that we should embrace the rest of the world but of course the UK couldn't do that because making trade deals outside Europe is illegal under EU law. That is inward looking, not to mention protectionist. As the EU has recorded the lowest growth compared to the rest of the worlds economic regions its fair to contend that the EU's inward looking position on international commerce has been detrimental to the economic health of this country.

Are the commissioners not elected?

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

300+ words of alcohol inspired drivel. Fuck off.

How’s the prostate these days you daft old cunt? Does it glow in the dark from the brachytherapy yet? Do you need a Casio to work out your PSA? Here’s hoping the Geese turn on you one of these days and save your neighbours from pitchforking you to death. 

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can’t be arsed to cross swords with you madam. Are you a ref or a player? No doubt a business genius like yourself is hedging your bets and hoarding the Ortho-Gynest already; given your legendary dullness I imagine your labia see less moisture than a Queensland bushfire.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t be arsed to cross swords with you madam. Are you a ref or a player? No doubt a business genius like yourself is hedging your bets and hoarding the Ortho-Gynest already; given your legendary dullness I imagine your labia see less moisture than a Queensland bushfire.

You just did. Nothing duller than wading through an alcohol induced tirade - or was that a homesick letter to oneself, "Reasons I made the right decision, but why am I so sad?"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You just did. Nothing duller than wading through an alcohol induced tirade - or was that a homesick letter to oneself, "Reasons I made the right decision, but why am I so sad?"

Yeah, I’m positively suicidal sitting here by the pool as the sun sets. Get bent.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/11/04/how-brexit-will-end