CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Stubby Pecker

So we've done November the 5th where we celebrate the foiling and subsequent (and justified for the time) brutal execution of traitorous catholic cunt Fawkes but still the fucking fireworks go off.

Fuckwit tuther side off village decides to let off grenade loud bangers (minus pretty lights) just when every other poor bastard is trying to get the fucking kids to bed (me included and enjoy my one and only beer of the weekend). For my ilk its a pain in the arse but for the many old fuckers, pets, livestock and wildlife it scares them half shitless or worse.

Unless it's a Cathrin wheel or a sparkler, fireworks are for mindless wankers easily amused by big bangs and flashing lights. A drive around Glawster between mid October and probably Christmas is good poof on this. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So we've done November the 5th where we celebrate the foiling and subsequent (and justified for the time) brutal execution of traitorous catholic cunt Fawkes but still the fucking fireworks go off.

Fuckwit tuther side off village decides to let off grenade loud bangers (minus pretty lights) just when every other poor bastard is trying to get the fucking kids to bed (me included and enjoy my one and only beer of the weekend). For my ilk its a pain in the arse but for the many old fuckers, pets, livestock and wildlife it scares them half shitless or worse.

Unless it's a Cathrin wheel or a sparkler, fireworks are for mindless wankers easily amused by big bangs and flashing lights. A drive around Glawster between mid October and probably Christmas is good poof on this. 

So probably not a Diwali celebration then?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You spazzy little fucking cunt.

loud-noises.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You wanna live in Birmingham Tim,you'd have your ponytail right in a twist with all the Muslim weddings and celebrations that let off fireworks all year round.

Miserable cunt.

Instead to a happy meal and shittyMcShake I'm going to ram my fist up your arse faster than a rocket. Lube optional 

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One assumes this is what your civil partner calls you when admonishing you, again, for buying the wrong fucking lidl pizza, you spazzy little fucking cunt. Shortly followed by a beating and forced entry

You've been warned by Mrs.R to leave my other half out of your disgusting diatribes, fictional poof or otherwise.

Consider yourself reported.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can just about recall, those marvellous ad's on tv: "Light-up the sky with Evening Standard Fireworks

41692A8A00000578-4821054-image-a-15_1503

Guest 'eavensabove

Standing about outside in the death of Winter with your head pointed skywards is no time for shouting out "Oooo" and "Ahhhh" at the top of your voice as a pitiful speck in the distance goes bang.  It's the wrong time of the year for such an activity and  you're better off getting your own *£25 box of the fuckers from ASDA, gathering your immediate family and setting them all off in one go, indoors (for optimum effects) and blame the chip-pan for their unfortunate demise. Think of what you'll save, come Christmas?

*For an extra few quid you can get a good deal from the homemade ones from ISIS who are arguably the purveyors of the best fireworks in Europe. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've been warned by Mrs.R to leave my other half out of your disgusting diatribes, fictional poof or otherwise.

Consider yourself reported.

Disgusting diatribes with your civil partner are yours and his business. Don't boast about them on this forum or it's off to the cooler for you again my boy

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Time was, way back in the oh-so-lethal 1980s, you could buy a fun pack of 3 'Air Bomb Repeaters' from any convenicnece shop and a box of swan vestas and still have change from a fiver, never mind £25's worth of duds and disappoitments from ASDA . Steal a crate of Tenents Super and a pot of modelling glue to heave on, some meths for the fire, and when the lager's all gone and light a bonfire Moxy would shhot his kanckers about and the night was on. Try having fun like that nowadays. 

10 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Time was, way back in the oh-so-lethal 1980s, you could buy a fun pack of 3 'Air Bomb Repeaters' from any convenicnece shop and a box of swan vestas and still have change from a fiver, never mind £25's worth of duds and disappoitments from ASDA . Steal a crate of Tenents Super and a pot of modelling glue to heave on, some meths for the fire, and when the lager's all gone and light a bonfire Moxy would shhot his kanckers about and the night was on. Try having fun like that nowadays. 

Yet another lifeless pool of dehydrated smeg from the site's leading football & Tenants chav. It's a shame taking risks with fireworks didn't terminate your youth, or better still, ensure you suffered the longevity of alcoholism.

Why do you bother, honestly?

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Stubby, you illiterate imbecile. Kill yourself. 

Bubba you arse licking toad, we'd all hoped you'd died or at the very least been jailed for being a disgusting cunt of a human and all round scum bag. I'll have to spent further time here letting you know what a pigshit thick fuckwit I and many others know you are.

I'm beginning to think you really might have some kind of proper spastication because you display all the traits of a brain damaged primate amusing itself by eating its own shit. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

AGREED.

Pointless you saying that here (and in capitals Mr rattled); why don't you tell bubba in person when you play rock-paper-scissors to see who's turn it is tonight, as it's clear he's your civil partner.

Fancy needing a non entity like his come come to your defence, you obviously haven't the stomach for a real fight anymore

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pointless you saying that here (and in capitals Mr rattled); why don't you tell bubba in person when you play rock-paper-scissors to see who's turn it is tonight, as it's clear he's your civil partner.

Fancy needing a non entity like his come come to your defence, you obviously haven't the stomach for a real fight anymore

Never mind none of that. Are you still wanting a 'Family Pass' for this Season's CC Panto?  Seats are selling out fast, and Punkers has already reserved The Gents.  I'd send you a flyer/promotional poster, but me hands are tied and me posts need to be approved... However, it's our very own Dame Widow Fwanky as Pussy In Boots, now in its 25th year run.

On 11/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Never mind none of that. Are you still wanting a 'Family Pass' for this Season's CC Panto?  Seats are selling out fast, and Punkers has already reserved The Gents.  I'd send you a flyer/promotional poster, but me hands are tied and me posts need to be approved... However, it's our very own Dame Widow Fwanky as Pussy In Boots, now in its 25th year run.

Oh no you fucking don't!

I want no part of this poofery 'ev- remember "a dogs not just for Christmas"

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh no you fucking don't!

I want no part of this poofery 'ev- remember "a dogs not just for Christmas"

Whatever you do today Stubbs, grab yourself a copy of The Son.